Amazon Prime and Premier League Rights

vanderpants

Both nights now i have had perfect HD quality with no lag or crashes, hope Amazon get more games

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Getting more frame/resolution drops today than yesterday. Weird as my internet speed is fast/stable enough.

Woodzy

Give the tax dodging bastards the rights to it all. Brilliant coverage.

Acole9

Outstanding
They need a proper channel, it's so intermittent. Missed our goal because it froze.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Picture is fantastic, love the option to turn off commentary and have has zero issues with stuttering or buffering or anything. Only complaint is for some reason I’m about a minute behind live which is annoying but pretty minor.

Make this the norm please.

starman

Watching on three devices right now. TV, Tablet and Mobile :D
If they could fit a browser in the portrait mobile player that would be amazing, I suppose there's probably a app that allows PIP though.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Watching on three devices right now. TV, Tablet and Mobile :D
If they could fit a browser in the portrait mobile player that would be amazing, I suppose there's probably a app that allows PIP though.
I am watching on TV via my laptop. Just discovered that it is a good idea to keep an eye on said laptop's battery life.

starman

I am watching on TV via my laptop. Just discovered that it is a good idea to keep an eye on said laptop's battery life.
Probably worth getting a secondhand fire stick off eBay for the rest of the games, you should be able to pick one up for around £10. Though Amazon were selling them new for £20 during black Friday (back upto full price again now). Even if you are only on a prime trial it's still worth it as a streaming device as a whole imo

red4ever 79

Probably worth getting a secondhand fire stick off eBay for the rest of the games, you should be able to pick one up for around £10. Though Amazon were selling them new for £20 during black Friday (back upto full price again now). Even if you are only on a prime trial it's still worth it as a streaming device as a whole imo
Would that work overseas?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
No complaints. The ease of it all is different class.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Great stream. the no commentary option is bliss.

Bezos, give the PL the 5 billion quid so they feck BT and Sky off for good. You should be able to pick which game you want to watch every matchday. Tonight was a novelty, and will likely remain something that happens a few times a season at best. Bah.

Josep Dowling

Amazon showed it’s true class tonight. No adverts, turned straight on for the United game. Berba and Schmeichel in the studio. Two minutes after the game Rashford is interviewed. It just feels to focus on the football rather than big name pundits who chat bollocks all the time.

And now I can switch over and watch another 45 minute of football.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant stuff - to put it into perspective, I'm tuned into amazon.uk from Canada using a VPN and I haven't had not a single glitch in over 2 hours. Wow.

Tiber

Fantastic coverage, I didn't have a single interruption. Streaming is the future and I couldn't be happier about it.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Loads of buffering in my game tonight whereas none in the Man City game I watched yesterday. Still enjoyed it though the result helped.

Oldyella

Really enjoy the match crowd only option. And its great to watch our game and then jump into another stream. Even if it is sadly the scousers.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I can see Amazong owning the entire PL platform. I have a big iMac desktop and really enjoyed watching it on it, whilst also flicking into other games. Really liked the commentary free option too.

Would pay an upgrade on my prime membership for this. Think it’s better than Sky or BT.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Hats off to Amazon. Absolutely brilliant stuff from them.

I look forward to every game on a 3pm kick-off being live in future. They should just bid a zillion pounds and buy everything in sight! they can certainly afford it! Feck Sky and BT, this is the future of football broadcasting.

Fluctuation0161

Hats off to Amazon. Absolutely brilliant stuff from them.

I look forward to every game on a 3pm kick-off being live in future. They should just bid a zillion pounds and buy everything in sight! they can certainly afford it! Feck Sky and BT, this is the future of football broadcasting.
Yep.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Any issues are surely network or connection issues on the end-user end, unless it affects EVERYONE.

I've enjoyed the platform this week, and bar being a minute or so behind in real time, Amazon have delivered the best UK-produced broadcast since Sky cracked it years ago.

BT is OTT and the pundits make you want to die.

HackeyC

Berbatov’s hair surgeon is MOTM.
Watching it I thought exactly the same, he has an incredible lid compared to what he must have started with!

Amazon did an excellent job. Insight for the Premier League to be honest. A strategic partnership with Amazon, launch their own app and collect the majority of the revenue. £100 per year per subscriber would probably do it. I think Sky's business model may be at risk.

redshaw

Worked very well overall on PC. Only had a few small moments of SD to HD in the second half and some stutter on Rashford's goal celebration or maybe that was the feed in general, not sure.

I liked how they got straight to Rashford after match and Berb's hair looks 20 years younger than his body.

Can't stand BT and their sweaty broom cupboard coverage.

Castia

Enjoyed the first 2 days.

Its nice being able to flick to another game and seeing all the goals at HT etc.,