Television Amazon Series: Hunters

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Was gonna give this a go but the opening scene is so cringy and over the top that I stopped right there. I can't take this kind of Nazi stuff seriously.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Watched it. It was alright. I was a bit disappointed I guess - partly due to my expectations being too high.
It's all well done and I thought from the 3 episodes I watched Al Pacino was actually very good in it and more subdued than his usual batshit stuff, really measured and nice performance... but I just can't seem to get into it and I can't quite pinpoint why.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
It's all well done and I thought from the 3 episodes I watched Al Pacino was actually very good in it and more subdued than his usual batshit stuff, really measured and nice performance... but I just can't seem to get into it and I can't quite pinpoint why.
Very much the same here tbf. Just couldn't get into it even though I thought it was well done - acted, story was decent and overall quality was good. But I always found myself distracted by something. Maybe it was just an issue of timing, considering what's happening around the world? Who knows. And I've always liked Logan Lerman and obviously, Pacino.