Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Hi,

Ongoing trial is being broadcast live here. I have it on in the background for the past ten minutes and it's quite weird to watch it. There are sections where they read out bizarre e-mails where Depp is going on about things like drowning Heard, then burning her, then having sex with her dead body to ensure she is dead. The lawyers read through them and ask for his comments in such a relaxed and overall weird way. It's just outright bizarre, combing over drunk texts in a court-room environment.

On the whole I get the impression that Heard is a fecking complete mental case though and has taken advantage of Depp, who seems to struggle with a lot of substance abuse issues. In the clip below she admits to hitting him + throwing a bottle at him which results in part of his finger being cut off.

Also, she cheated on him a month after they got married....with Elon Musk of all people.

Anyway, it's weird. I have read that Depp has effectively had his career ruined over this, whilst Heard is still actively acting. Is this correct? I'm not too familiar. Seems very unfair, but I wouldn't be an expert. Anyone in the 'caf know more?

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I've seen lots of people defending Depp online, but it looks like he has to take plenty of blame too. Who stays with someone who acts like either of them?

flameinthesun

Both are toxic to each other, but I am a bit annoyed how Amber Heard has pretty much gotten off scot free despite it being facts that she has been an abuser to multiple people, way more than Johnny Depp.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
I've seen lots of people defending Depp online, but it looks like he has to take plenty of blame too. Who stays with someone who acts like either of them?

It's because of trauma bonding. Common as muck.

It's very very difficult to know when you (an Empath) have married a Covert Narcissist until the red flags appear after the initial sex filled love bombing phase. Then comes the abuse, supply and discard phases until the love bombing phase reignites the relationship again.

Rinse repeat.

Oldyella

So bizarre. I'm not so sure about her coming out clean though, she had one movie which was already in works, aquaman, and the studio are catching loads of shit for it. Assume any future studios will black ball her as just not worth hassle.

What a toxic relationship!

Beans

Supports
Neutral
2003 called, it wants it problematic viewpoints back.
Sorry? I know very little about the allegations, to be clear I think people are incorrectly defending Depp when he needs to take something like the same blame, if what I've heard is correct.

If you're saying these people are stuck in 2003 that's probably fair.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
It's because of trauma bonding. Common as muck.

It's very very difficult to know when you (an Empath) have married a Covert Narcissist until the red flags appear after the initial sex filled love bombing phase. Then comes the abuse, supply and discard phases until the love bombing phase reignites the relationship again.

Rinse repeat.
I figured it was some kind of codependency. I've seen a few narcissists dating depressives and they seem to fit together, in a bad way.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Both are toxic to each other, but I am a bit annoyed how Amber Heard has pretty much gotten off scot free despite it being facts that she has been an abuser to multiple people, way more than Johnny Depp.
Basically this.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
So bizarre. I'm not so sure about her coming out clean though, she had one movie which was already in works, aquaman, and the studio are catching loads of shit for it. Assume any future studios will black ball her as just not worth hassle.

What a toxic relationship!
Aquaman 2 started filming way after the tapes came out, the news that she defecated on the bed and the allegations that she sliced his finger tip off.

Classical Mechanic

#mepoo is trending because Deep accuses Heard of pooing on their bed as part of a campaign of psychological abuse. He even photographed the offending article.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Just watching a bit and Depp was being asked about some morning he was doing coke while drinking whiskey in the morning in March 2013. Feck knows how he remembered anything about that day.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Seems like both were abusive and also victims of abuse in an absolutely poisonous situation. Feck being stuck in even a minute of that nightmare.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
First Will Smith now this shit.
Hollyweird.
Covert Narcissists are everywhere. They're always in disguise as amazing human beings as part of the entrapment stage. And carry on with the amazing human being act with the public while the torture goes on behind closed doors.

Last edited:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Hi,

Ongoing trial is being broadcast live here. I have it on in the background for the past ten minutes and it's quite weird to watch it. There are sections where they read out bizarre e-mails where Depp is going on about things like drowning Heard, then burning her, then having sex with her dead body to ensure she is dead. The lawyers read through them and ask for his comments in such a relaxed and overall weird way. It's just outright bizarre, combing over drunk texts in a court-room environment.

On the whole I get the impression that Heard is a fecking complete mental case though and has taken advantage of Depp, who seems to struggle with a lot of substance abuse issues. In the clip below she admits to hitting him + throwing a bottle at him which results in part of his finger being cut off.

Also, she cheated on him a month after they got married....with Elon Musk of all people.

Anyway, it's weird. I have read that Depp has effectively had his career ruined over this, whilst Heard is still actively acting. Is this correct? I'm not too familiar. Seems very unfair, but I wouldn't be an expert. Anyone in the 'caf know more?
He's rich even for rich people standards.

Oldyella

Aquaman 2 started filming way after the tapes came out, the news that she defecated on the bed and the allegations that she sliced his finger tip off.
Did it? My internal clock has been broken by lockdowns!

Conor

#mepoo is trending because Deep accuses Heard of pooing on their bed as part of a campaign of psychological abuse. He even photographed the offending article.

They need lab work done on that turd to identify the pooper.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Depp with a shit on his bed, a black eye, and half a finger. Caf: "Looks like they were both as bad as each other"

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Didn’t he also give her a few slaps?
I know so much more about this than I need to or want to. Depp has a few friends over here through his friendship with McGowan.

But yeah, basically theyre both to blame on all counts as far as I can see but she's the villain in the eyes of the mainly female people I know who hold strong opinions on this.

#believewomenunlesstheyacccuseablokeifancy

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Did it? My internal clock has been broken by lockdowns!
Heard throwing the bottle severing his finger claim in the open 21 May 2019
The tape that went viral released 31 January 2020 (transcript here)
Heard/Heard's friend shitting in the bed claim released 10 July 2020
Depp loses The Sun libel case on 2 November 2020
Depp dropped from Warner Bros.' Fantastic Beasts 3 on 6 November 2020 (started shooting September 2020, Depp was expected to film from October to February 2021)
Filming for Warner Bros.' Aquaman 2 co-starring Amber Heard started 28 June 2021

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Didn’t he also give her a few slaps?
Certainly seems so. The claim that he was a wife-beater was found to be "substantially true" in his UK libel trial, with assault proven to a civil standard in 12 of 14 reported incidents. With the judgement mainly based on contemporaneous text and email messages, medical records and photographs.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Certainly seems so. The claim that he was a wife-beater was found to be "substantially true" in his UK libel trial, with assault proven to a civil standard in 12 of 14 reported incidents. With the judgement mainly based on contemporaneous text and email messages, medical records and photographs.
Who slapped her then if he didn't. Didn't they say they have proof that she made that up?

Oldyella

Heard throwing the bottle severing his finger claim in the open 21 May 2019
The tape that went viral released 31 January 2020 (transcript here)
Heard/Heard's friend shitting in the bed claim released 10 July 2020
Depp loses The Sun libel case on 2 November 2020
Depp dropped from Warner Bros.' Fantastic Beasts 3 on 6 November 2020 (started shooting September 2020, Depp was expected to film from October to February 2021)
Filming for Warner Bros.' Aquaman 2 co-starring Amber Heard started 28 June 2021
Hah! I was way out.