Film Amdusias (new film)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hey guys! Just made a new short film. We filmed during quarantine (with Covid officers on set) and had to get the whole thing from production to completion within 6 days.

That was a ridiculous timeline! Let me know what you think, either in the comments section, by hitting like/dislike or simply commenting here. Thanks!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Is this your first horror related production ?
Also, what are your influences ?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Is this your first horror related production ?
Also, what are your influences ?
Nah I've made a few shorts before. A lot of stuff messing on my phone but I have made 2 other shorts with a crew. This was the first one where there was a paid crew so it's much better than the rest.

My influences are directors like James Wan, Ari Aster, Mike Flanagan, David Sandberg etc. More modern horror lover than old school.

Unfortunately, I tried to keep this one PG. Next time, I won't put that limitation on myself.

Hoping to use the learnings from this one to produce two horror shorts next year with really high concepts.

Thanks for watching.

Peppa Pig
I've had to ban my daughter watching this. The stupid intro music was screwing up my mental health :lol:

Simbo

Is this how those media studies students try and justify a living?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It's no wonder you make horror movies given that you, sir, are a monster!

Will be giving this a watch later for sure, mind.
Thank you. My final straw was when she started calling me Daddy Pig. I am not a bloody pig :lol:

Is this how those media studies students try and justify a living?
Nope! I pretty make these for fun. I'm actually a producer for Sky.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I enjoyed it, the knitting needle was a bit random, who has knitting needles in their drawer.
Liked the scary voice, yeah for a short 3 minute film, it was good.
That really wasn't the plan. We had something else in mind but had to resort to this last minute as our other prop broke on set :lol:

Thanks for watching though mate!

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Really good mate, very impressive especially considering the Time frame. To give some constructive criticism I think the actresses reaction to Alexa at 2.06 could have done with a retake. Or maybe some editing (what do I know!). As a viewer I just didn't buy it. Other than that she was great.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Really good mate, very impressive especially considering the Time frame. To give some constructive criticism I think the actresses reaction to Alexa at 2.06 could have done with a retake. Or maybe some editing (what do I know!). As a viewer I just didn't buy it. Other than that she was great.
Great dude thanks for watching! Will take that note on board and keep an eye on things like this next time!

pauldyson1uk

That really wasn't the plan. We had something else in mind but had to resort to this last minute as our other prop broke on set :lol:

Thanks for watching though mate!
Fair enough, I enjoyed it, cant wait for your next one.
See I thought the reaction was OK, very believable, but we are see it different.
Enjoyed it more the second and third time watching.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Fair enough, I enjoyed it, cant wait for your next one.
See I thought the reaction was OK, very believable, but we are see it different.
Enjoyed it more the second and third time watching.
Thanks man really appreciate you taking the time out.

I see a big improvement here compared to the ones in the past so hopefully if I can keep getting better then one day I may realise my dream of making one of those shitty 1/10 horror films you and me watch like fiends :lol: