Gaming Among Us (PC, Android, iOS) | Discord link in threadmarks

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just had a game where we knew who it was called a meeting and a report but it wouldn’t let me vote?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Just had a game where we knew who it was called a meeting and a report but it wouldn’t let me vote?
It might have been this:
Came across a hacker yesterday and how much of a pathetic loser do you have to be to hack a game like this.
They made it so they were imposter in every game and they could manipulate votes. They were witnessed killing and every single person voted the witness at the exact same time.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Killed someone, walked away and as I was someone started walking towards the body. I followed and killed them as soon as I could, they still managed to report it but because of being dead couldn't say anything. When the next round started their body was by the emergency button.

Berbasbullet

Difficult to communicate when on tablet or phone but loads of fun.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Yeah, it's fun. playing for 2 days on Android and watching youtube vids.

Will play if there is CAF group/discord?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Okay, we've had a good number of people sign up to Discord. How does everyone feel about a play session over the weekend? Let me know when you guys are available.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Okay, we've had a good number of people sign up to Discord. How does everyone feel about a play session over the weekend? Let me know when you guys are available.
I can play over the weekend.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think I should be around. I‘m 5 hours behind GMT so I guess that would mean afternoon until very late for most here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Looks like we have a decent number of people interested. Regarding the time, I was thinking of one of the following:
  • Saturday - any time after 5:30 p.m. BST
  • Sunday - any time after the United match
Let me know what time you're all interested in.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Looks like we have a decent number of people interested. Regarding the time, I was thinking of one of the following:
  • Saturday - any time after 5:30 p.m. BST
  • Sunday - any time after the United match
Let me know what time you're all interested in.
Those times look fine.

Woodzy

I'm in for a game after United match!

Just had my first game as an Imposter and won it. So much fun, being deceitful is apparently my talent.

Last edited:

decorativeed

How suitable is this game for kids? I mean, is the communication filtered in any way, or can people just type whatever they want?

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
@Bojan11 @VeevaVee You clowns are online at the moment, want to come play a real game with us? It's £4 on steam and free on mobile, plus most of us are newbies to it too. I've only played a single game on mobile myself, but it was enough to get me to buy it on steam and make a fool of myself.

Oh and it's not like the WW games in the mains in terms of being long and overly complex, it's a very simple concept.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
@Bojan11 @VeevaVee You clowns are online at the moment, want to come play a real game with us? It's £4 on steam and free on mobile, plus most of us are newbies to it too. I've only played a single game on mobile myself, but it was enough to get me to buy it on steam and make a fool of myself.

Oh and it's not like the WW games in the mains in terms of being long and overly complex, it's a very simple concept.
I probs won't today but will look at getting it on the bootcamped side of my mac.

Is it as good as the hype would suggest?

Berbasbullet

From what I've seen, it looks great fun with the right people.

I reckon us all on here can have lots of fun with it, it's so simple to play and full of trying to deceive each other :lol:
Yeah that would be loads of fun.