Gaming Among Us (PC, Android, iOS) | Discord link in threadmarks

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Good man for taking the lead and teaching us btw, appreciate it. We need to get more of the so called caf gamers on it!
I'm just glad that we could set up a Caf game tonight! I hope that we can get more people on it. Among Us games with 10 players can get insanely fun.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We could do sessions on game days. Based on today’s evidence, maybe just go ahead and start them at halftime. :(

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Oh, and it's been mentioned several times, but the game is free on Android & iOS. You can join us without even having to spend a single cent, pence, etc.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I just got it on an Android emulator for mac, had one quick game and lost to, quote, 'a 7year kid' who admitted he was the imposter in the chat :lol:

I've been on Freeplay to do a few tasks and had a little go at the voting, and I called an Emergency Meeting in the cafeteria. I'll be involved next time you lot play if there's room, but I'll need to learn the ropes.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I've had some more games in a good lobby, won most games as crew and one as imposter. It's very fun.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I have this game, is it fun? Can I join team caf? What is the point of it?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I have this game, is it fun? Can I join team caf? What is the point of it?
It's tons of fun. Yes, you can join us in our private sessions whenever we hold them (make sure to join our Discord server to get involved). The game is similar to Werewolf: if you're a Crewmate, the point is to survive and complete all of the tasks or eject all imposters. As an imposter, your objective is to eliminate all crewmates before they complete their tasks or kick you and your teammate(s) out.

Minkaro

Had a go with some mates the other night. Bloody thing made me imposter in my second game, so obviously I got caught out because I didn’t know what most of the tasks were.

“Where were you, Mink?”
“Med bay, I had to scan the thing”
“And what does that involve?”
“Oh...you know...things?”

Bugger.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.