Gaming Among Us (PC, Android, iOS) | Discord link in threadmarks

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I don’t have anything going on unless I’m getting some food, so whenever.

That sounds kinda sad now that I say it out loud.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How about this: let's get together tomorrow at ~8 p.m. BST. If we have 5 or more people, we can get a few games going. We will be voice chatting on Discord, so if you don't have access, let me know, and I'll PM you an invite.

EDIT: The time isn't fixed; we can gather up whenever we have a good number of people around. The 8 p.m. suggestion was so people have an idea of when we could get some games going.

EDIT 2: The day is also tentative. I'm okay with either Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I could possibly be down for tomorrow if we get enough people.

You can discord and play on your mobile at the same time I believe.
In that case I can do Thursday, tomorrow I will be watching Netherland Mexico from my lonely hotel bath.

b82REZ

I'll join the Discord, I won't always be available but should be about a lot of the time in the evenings if you need an extra player.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm sure this back and forth will make sense once I actually know how to play this game :lol:

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I'm sure this back and forth will make sense once I actually know how to play this game :lol:
There were a few genuinely laugh out loud moments.

And one point I couldn't stop giggling at someone being so bad at finding an emergency task I nearly got them voted off just because it would have been hilarious :lol:

But no, it's really not hard to get into. I think most of us who played were noobs, and we got there eventually.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
For those of you aren't in the Discord server, this is a reminder that we will be playing some Among Us games tonight (in ~2-3 hours). If you're interested, feel free to join us!

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
For those of you aren't in the Discord server, this is a reminder that we will be playing some Among Us games tonight (in ~2-3 hours). If you're interested, feel free to join us!
Which time in EST? ( you are in Toronto I believe)

Redlambs

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Being Imposter is so much fun in this. :lol:

The randomness is totally broken though, when we tried the largest map I was Crew only twice in like 8/9 games. Kept getting Imposter over and over.

That was a great session last night though, thanks for the games guys. Had a lot of fun.

Redlambs

Being Imposter is so much fun in this. :lol:

The randomness is totally broken though, when we tried the largest map I was Crew only twice in like 8/9 games. Kept getting Imposter over and over.
I think over both sessions I've been imposter just 4 times :lol:

We are settling into a nice group though. Once I got over my mini obsession with 50-50's (though you still should have gone that last one!) We had a run of games where the crew really had to work at it.

10 player/ 2 imposter games were brilliant.

@Grylte 's poor little newbie routine is long gone now though, that imposter game was great fun :lol:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
@Grylte 's poor little newbie routine is long gone now though, that imposter game was great fun :lol:
I don't even know what game you're talking about....

What's an imposter?

:lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I was thinking of setting up some more games over the weekend or on Monday. Personally, I prefer Monday as it's off for me, and it'll give the rest a chance to recharge their batteries. Let me know what you guys are okay with.

Redlambs

Yeah it was an excellent turnout and some great games all in all.

I'm down more for Monday as I've Tuesday off (in case it's an all nighter again :lol:) But I can do a few on Sunday if more are around then.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Match day won’t work for me this time as I’ve got the biggest (US) football game of the year right after United. Unless United is so bad again that we all tune out before halftime..

edit: oh wait, haha, international break... Still applies to much of my Saturday I guess.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Match day won’t work for me this time as I’ve got the biggest (US) football game of the year right after United. Unless United is so bad again that we all tune out before halftime..

edit: oh wait, haha, international break... Still applies to much of my Saturday I guess.
Yeah, that's fine. Personally, I was planning for Monday, but that depends on everyone else.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I was thinking of setting up some more games over the weekend or on Monday. Personally, I prefer Monday as it's off for me, and it'll give the rest a chance to recharge their batteries. Let me know what you guys are okay with.
I'm down anytime.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Anybody up from some games tonight? We have a few people on discord willing. Probably only need 2/3 more people for a full server.

Maz is currently suffering from a sniffle so i'm being his secretary for the day.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We'll be doing another session later tonight at 9pm BST. If you want to join later then we can be flexible and switch people in/out if the room is maxed. Jump into discord if you want to come play with us muppets.

PM RedSky for link

Last edited by a moderator: