Gaming Among Us (PC, Android, iOS) | Discord link in threadmarks

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That was a good short session. I was worried we might’ve put a dent in the Among Us crowd after picking up Phasmo.

Though I must say I’m so shit at being impostor that I am just as happy to play the hide & seek variant.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
That was a good short session. I was worried we might’ve put a dent in the Among Us crowd after picking up Phasmo.

Though I must say I’m so shit at being impostor that I am just as happy to play the hide & seek variant.
Wait wait, are you saying you are taters?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Saw AOC and Ilhan Omar were streaming this on Twitch last night. Omar even posting her gaming rig stats :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I know it's been a while since I last posted here, but I'm planning for a session on Saturday. It's been a while since we had a lengthy Among Us session.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's been a while since we had a proper Among Us game night. I'd like to have one held on Saturday evening as a sort of Halloween/clock reversal celebration.

I'm hoping we can start at around 9 p.m. GMT (5 p.m. EDT). We'll be playing the usual game mode as well as some hide and seek and, hopefully, try some new things. Feel free to suggest new game ideas if you have any!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He fecking asked! :lol:
"Why were you just telling stories?". The stories were great but maybe you could have also added a quick "also it's Maz, don't vote me pls".

Then again I got fooled by that vote timer glitch and let Crackers win so who am I to criticise?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I called it 50/50 between those two from the start, and one of those 50%’s was just talking about squirrels.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
"Why were you just telling stories?". The stories were great but maybe you could have also added a quick "also it's Maz, don't vote me pls".

Then again I got fooled by that vote timer glitch and let Crackers win so who am I to criticise?
I thought he saw Maz kill him at the end and was just dragging it out to troll Maz. Hence him asking me about the wildlife.

He didn't even question me. Feelsbad. :(

I even did the right thing in splitting away from Maz and Hobs at the end to make it clear who it was. All in all, Taters be blind.

I mean, he killed him and also instantly reported it... :lol: