Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Should've had another assist, his crossing has been great lately.
He's very good at it. He should venture forward a little more often though, especially when Pogba isn't on the field to do so.

Devil may care

His tenacity was there but with Carrick struggling and no Pogba he was stuck in no mans land in terms of what he could do today.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Herrera looked to be struggling at the end there. Can't find any info about it though, so I presume he's ok?

Minimalist

Aside from the free-kick business him and Carrick were terrible. They're an awful unit in midfield.

Herrera just ran about like a headless chicken against Swansea, who easily kept their composure and played around him.

Sylar

Aside from the free-kick business him and Carrick were terrible. They're an awful unit in midfield.

Herrera just ran about like a headless chicken against Swansea, who easily kept their composure and played around him.
Carrick in a 2 man midfield nowadays (well for about 4 seasons) is terrible idea. But unfortunately it was a necessity today (with him having played consecutive games)

Herrera did as ok as expected. Needs a big rest before Thursday (then id rest him our next league game as its less important than Celta at home)

shield

Was a bit poor today. Looked like the only one capable of doing something, but was mostly getting bypassed.

However, I would not blame him too much. The state of our attack is terrible. There is literally no threat from our right, and the AM position had Rooney in it. He had to help out in defense, and then also had to start an attack with only Carrick to help out was also struggling. Got a bit too overloaded with responsibility. We desperately need few midfielders.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Funny how differently people see matches. I thought Herrera was arguably our best player today.

That said it was only about a 6.5 performance from him. That's how poor the rest were.

Coops73

Wasn't great but his tenacity and willingness to run and press is admirable every game he plays.

Litch

We'll see but Pogba/Herrera doesn't look right....They aren't a pairing.

Last edited:

kr0nix

With Swansea playing a diamond, we were outnumbered in midfield and Herrera couldn't press and win the ball back as effectively. Once we switched to a diamond to match them we regained control of the midfield and Swansea looked much less of a threat in the second half.

AndyJ1985

Herrera Pogba and a new CM will hopefully be our first choice midfield next season. We could also do with bringing in a backup so we can give him a rest without our midfield falling to pieces.

the hea

Not a good game from Ander yesterday, he looks half the player without Pogba next to him. I think he doesn't do well when he is expected to be the main creator, he is much more suited to the pitbull role running around harassing the opposition players and winning us the ball.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Not a good game from Ander yesterday, he looks half the player without Pogba next to him. I think he doesn't do well when he is expected to be the main creator, he is much more suited to the pitbull role running around harassing the opposition players and winning us the ball.
He can be creative as we have seen recently, but he was trying to do everything yesterday and his game suffers for it. In the Chelsea game he had Fellaini and Pogba to help him. Yesterday he had a not very good Carrick, a woeful Rooney and pitiful Lingard.

Zii

Hi, I was recently unbanned thanks to a kind mod from reddit due to a misunderstanding that I wasn't a Manchester United fan (Mistake), so hi all again. Thought I would share this Gif I made of Ander. It was requested to be "Super Saiyan", Now I'm no editor but I gave it a shot and thought I would share my best attempt at it lol. He had a brilliant peformance vs Chelsea and wanted to make something for it.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I love Manchester United. I love Ander Herrera. I love Dragonball Z. I love it! Nice work, @Zii !

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
“The thing is that Michael Carrick ends his contract and I do not know what will happen with his future. Rooney, it’s unknown if he will continue or not.

“It (the talk about captaincy) has been a surprise. I am very grateful that people value me like this but I don’t think it is something that is going to happen soon. Being captain of Manchester United are big words. Look at the captains that this club have had. I am flattered and grateful but it is necessary to respect the time and the number of games.

“Furthermore, as at Madrid and Barcelona the captains are Spanish, it’s also logical that there is an English captain. I am grateful that people see me like that but I’d rather not think about it much.”

OldTrevil

Herrera being too humble here. Keane, Cantona, Vida, Evra and surely some others were all non-English and perfectly worthy of the armband.

Skills

Snitch
Hi, I was recently unbanned thanks to a kind mod from reddit due to a misunderstanding that I wasn't a Manchester United fan (Mistake), so hi all again. Thought I would share this Gif I made of Ander. It was requested to be "Super Saiyan", Now I'm no editor but I gave it a shot and thought I would share my best attempt at it lol. He had a brilliant peformance vs Chelsea and wanted to make something for it.

:lol: good stuff

Sylar

Make him captain tbh. Just make it official haha.

Want to see what happens when we add a quality talent next to him and Pogba.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
His passing down the right was gorgeous, well-weighted.. just a shame we had feck all coming from that flank but he was dominating that side of midfield.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Quietly went about his business last night which I absolutely loved. Didn't have to make any "good fouls" for being caught out of position or skinned. Always in the right place at the right time which doesn't look fancy but its so effective. Viva la Herrera :cool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Deserved. Great game against Chelsea, it was a shame he couldn't score that header vs City. :(

arthurka

Looking forward to having him Pogba and a new midfielder playing together next season. Fabinho would be a huge upgrade from Fellaini and Carrick..

kr0nix

:lol: Nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.