Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Got to say, Athletic Bilbao are one funny club. Posted that bid rejection stuff just to feck with some redcafe muppets' feeble minds :lol:

Werder Herzog

I just rubbed one out on my desk at work as promised earlier on in the week. But i forgot my phone charger so the only evidence is the poor apprentice next to me who is currently washing his eyes out in the bathroom.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Herrera credited the clause of termination http://bit.ly/1o6Nryy #athletic

:O

From Athletic site:

In the afternoon, on June 26, 2014, the League of Professional Football Athletic Club has certified that the player Aguera Ander Herrera has fulfilled the requirements of the applicable regulations valid for unilateral termination of the employment contract that bound him our Club. Said certification indicates that the player has expressed its willingness to extinguish and unilaterally terminate the contractual relationship that bound him since last July 11, 2011 and has deposited the amount of compensation specified in the contract. Athletic Club thanks the Ander Herrera dedication during the three seasons he has been in the club and wishes him well in his future sports projects. Following the decision of the player, Josu Urrutia President has made an initial assessment by our institution "The Athletic should aim for players whose first choice is to defend the jersey for club In this regard, the decision of Ander Herrera is not aligned with that idea, which is a disappointment for us.". Urrutia also stressed the following "In his day, namely to start the 2011-12 campaign, the Athletic Club joined Ander Herrera of Real Zaragoza and today, with existing contract and counting in our sports project, has taken the two conditions already known to leave entity, ie, wanting to leave the club and pay the buyout clause in his contract collection. Not a good time, but not in any way alter our philosophy and our way of conceiving the line that should work the Club. We have a squad with great players competitive potential, and continue on with the same determination. " Over the next week, date and time specific, Josu Urrutia President will offer a press conference.
They really sound butthurt, don't they? Dildao.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Happy Herrera Day everyone ! :D

GBBQ

Imagine that. We pay for his contract to be terminated and he joins another club
Woodward - Ok Ander, we'll give you the 36 million but you have to pinky promise to sign for us

2 days later

Liverpool are proud to announce the arrival of new midfielder Ander Herrera.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
No British press picked up on it yet, the Caf is always the best for these kinda things.

Cina

Are all the people throwing their toys out of the pram this morning going to give credit where it's due for extricating a player from a club who are notoriously difficult to negotiate with?

I'm looking at you, @Lynk
it's hilarious really. It was blatantly obvious the deal was still going to happen yet the likes of Lynk had to PMS all over the place in a desperate attempt to abuse Woodward.

It's testimony to how much Woodward has come on that a) he kept it under wraps and b) got a player from possibly the most difficult club in the world when it comes to transfers without any (major) issues. I hope the doubters feck off now.

Enigma_87

You know who
Are all the people throwing their toys out of the pram this morning going to give credit where it's due for extricating a player from a club who are notoriously difficult to negotiate with?

I'm looking at you, @Lynk
And quicker thank Bayern did with Martinez implications.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY BUT HE PLAYS IN MIDFIELD

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
it's hilarious really. It was blatantly obvious the deal was still going to happen yet the likes of Lynk had to PMS all over the place in a desperate attempt to abuse Woodward.

It's testimony to how much Woodward has come on that a) he kept it under wraps and b) got a player from possibly the most difficult club in the world when it comes to transfers without any (major) issues. I hope the doubters feck off now.
Not to mention practically keeping completely under wraps while most of it was going on.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Not only are we signing a midfielder but we are signing him IN JUNE before preseason so he has time to settle in.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I for one welcome our new Woodward overlord!

Mali_Zeus

They wont. They will say something like, ok he's good for now but I still think he's a clown and should be gone from our club and similar nonsense.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He paid his release clause? How fuxking embarrassing.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Got to say, Athletic Bilbao are one funny club. Posted that bid rejection stuff just to feck with some redcafe muppets' feeble minds :lol:
That's true. Not sure what to think about it though. I like those pranks usually, although I wouldn't like us to do such things.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
I was keeping an eye on who Athletic follow on Twitter. They did follow 36 people... now 35. You guessed it, they have unfollowed Herrera :lol:

Cina sucks

On probation. Man Utd'll Never Walk Alone
Its a good day, it really is
Just what I was thinking!

I said this morning that this was happening - was never in doubt. Fingers crossed, since the Mata deal, we seem to be quietly getting stuff done efficiently!

Status
Not open for further replies.