Ander Herrera: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer the right man for Man United despite 'tough job ahead'

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Canagel

Goodbye and Goodluck in PSG.

Last edited:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Concentrate on yourself, Ander. Your time at United is over.
What’s wrong with trying to shed positive light on the situation? He’s played under Ole I’m more inclined to listen to him than anyone on here.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
OMG, key player at former club back current manager who he no longer has an obligation to defend and redcafe don’t want to hear it...
If he believed so much in the coaching staff and the task at hand, why didn't he stay to help them through it as a 'key player'? And where in my post did you surmise that I don't back Ole?

Sir Scott McToMinay

“I’m off to winning trophies at this Hollywood club, you’re going to be shite for awhile so have a good one”

Get the feck out Ander.
So much drama with his departure, while Valencia went away silently like a proper legend.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
What’s wrong with trying to shed positive light on the situation? He’s played under Ole I’m more inclined to listen to him than anyone on here.
Listen to United Hour's season review and you'll hear my views.

SCJY

OK, I loved you as a player when you were here, but now you’re gone, so you can quickly shut your mouth. Don’t really care or trust anything you have to say anymore. Enjoy your money and keeping the bench warm at PSG. Hope you make enough appearances to get a winners medal. Bye.

dove

Yeah right, everyone believes it so much that they can't wait to escape. We believe.

Zlatattack

Some of you people are so immature. Get it through your heads - players are not fans, they are employees. Only a fool wouldn't follow the money.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Wow,salty responses from fans here.
100%.

Ander has literally never put a foot wrong during his time here, & he was a model professional - even when he was on the bench or out on the field he gave his all (even some would never deem him good enough). Yet he gets all this negativity?

Club and Ander didn’t agree on a way forward. Tough. No need to be upset over it. And the irony is that some who’d actually be insulting him are probably some of the same ones who’d be defending the other overpaid, underworked primadonnas in the squad.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Bunch of salty pussy bitches in here. He's bang on.

supermao

Salty? Nah, it's just plain sad. You might argue he is just squad quality but in my opinion he was our second best midfielder.
A 100k extra per week would amount to 15.6 mill over 3 years.
Tell me who the club will get for that amount? There for sure are 6-8 players I'd rather see go before Ander.

TsuWave

Isn’t this what always happens? players that leave say xyz club is in good hands etc

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
100%.

Ander has literally never put a foot wrong during his time here, & he was a model professional - even when he was on the bench or out on the field he gave his all (even some would never deem him good enough). Yet he gets all this negativity?

Club and Ander didn’t agree on a way forward. Tough. No need to be upset over it. And the irony is that some who’d actually be insulting him are probably some of the same ones who’d be defending the other overpaid, underworked primadonnas in the squad.
I really like Herrera, but the timing of him coming out about possibly leaving which also coincided with a decline in his form was anything but professional
Would have respected him more if he kept quiet and put in the performances (like DDG before the fax machine) and then left.

He is right in this instance though, nothing wrong with what he said

Considering very few people seemed to rate him here,with the continual comments suggesting he's 'easily replaceable' in the transfer forum,I find it somewhat funny that people are getting in such a tizz over his comments here.Considering he was also poorly utilised by LVG and Jose,with the latter quickly dumping him for old man Matic even though Herrera was coming off the back of a impressive individual campaign,I'm quite surprised the Spaniard stuck around aslong as he did.

Sure you could say he's 'chased the money' to leave for Paris but he and everyone in our damn squad also chased the money to get here. Atleast with Herrera he looked like he's had a general connection with the club and City while the majority of his team-mates stay in their bubble playing Fortnite 24/7.
So,yeah. Goodluck Ander.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I really like Herrera, but the timing of him coming out about possibly leaving which also coincided with a decline in his form was anything but professional

Did you watch his last game for us? He was amazing.

He got injured at the Liverpool match and had not recovered properly.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Wasn’t he injured, which coincided with a drop in the teams performance when he came out with a “haven’t made a decision yet” etc?

I’m asking because I’m actually unsure. I just think it’s kind of harsh to pinpoint that bit on him. He’s not the selfish type, who loves to hog the headlines, based on the very little I know of him in fairness.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Considering very few people seemed to rate him here,with the continual comments suggesting he's 'easily replaceable' in the transfer forum,I find it somewhat funny that people are getting in such a tizz over his comments here.Considering he was also poorly utilised by LVG and Jose,with the latter quickly dumping him for old man Matic even though Herrera was coming off the back of a impressive individual campaign,I'm quite surprised the Spaniard stuck around aslong as he did.

Sure you could say he's 'chased the money' to leave for Paris but he and everyone in our damn squad also chased the money to get here. Atleast with Herrera he looked like he's had a general connection with the club and City while the majority of his team-mates stay in their bubble playing Fortnite 24/7.
So,yeah. Goodluck Ander.
Your comments are spot on. I never personally understood the hate or dislike for him. Considering the ups and downs he’s had whilst here, he’s certainly always given it his all and left it all on the field. And throughout those 5 or so years, he’s basically out performed the majority of this squad.

Yeah he’s not world class in anything he does, albeit he has a very good all round game. What some fail to acknowledge is that you hardly get teams out there with 11 world class players. You need those hard working players, who understand their role & makes the team better for it, in the team.

But yeah, he’s easily replaceable. So wish him all the luck and we move on. No harm.

passing-wind

Ole is not the right man for the job he was the right man for the interim circumstance.

Now Woodward has shot himself in the foot, Ole hasn't done anything in his managerial career to warrant this job. All the fans who were singing give him the permanent look like delusional emotive fools.

We should have assessed the season objectively, Ole as an interim was the best decisions the glazers have made in recent years, appointing him was one of the worst decisions in recent years. We are finished

varga92

I still don't understand why he's leaving. Ole wanted to keep him and it seems Ander loves the club. He was key player under Ole. Is it all about money? What is behind the scenes? One thing is sure: We managed his contract situation horribly.