Ander Herrera - PSG player

USREDEVIL

Ander is your all round good guy. The kind who'd struggle to say a bad word about anyone and vice versa. I thought there was a money issue too, not just length of contract. Shame as he would have been a very good DM in front of our current AMs. But that's life hey, he's moved on. We need to move on too and get a proper all action DM as soon as...
Didn't we try to use him as a DM and realized he was only good as a box to box? Can't remember but that was one of his downfalls. My memory is getting foggy with him but i also don't remember him being a great passer.

izec

Park never asked for 250k on his twilight years.
If we offered him 150k after his POTY season, he'd still be here. He demanded more in his final year, due to PSG giving him that and us not really bothering about extending the contract previously. It is easy to understand. Fergie wouldn't have waited until Park is in his last year anyway

Obiorahking_

Didn't we try to use him as a DM and realized he was only good as a box to box? Can't remember but that was one of his downfalls. My memory is getting foggy with him but i also don't remember him being a great passer.
Yeah I remember him as DM not working but still had a pretty good career. Wasn’t the best creator but always had a nice killer pass in him that has served us well on multiple occasions. Rewatch the Liverpool games under LVG for instance

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I really dont know why but I never liked him as much as other fans seem to.

Seemed fully passionate when playing but also felt the guy was a bit sneaky.

MattofManchester

Park never asked for 250k on his twilight years.
And you were sitting in on the contract discussions for this, yeah?

Its funny, because I can imagine there's some time in your life where you've told someone or had a discussion about not trusting the media and here you are doing exactly that.

He doesn't even earn that at PSG ffs. He gets 130k a week, which is barely an increase on what he earned here.

Stop making things up to suit a narrative.

gajender

And you were sitting in on the contract discussions for this, yeah?

Its funny, because I can imagine there's some time in your life where you've told someone or had a discussion about not trusting the media and here you are doing exactly that.

He doesn't even earn that at PSG ffs. He gets 130k a week, which is barely an increase on what he earned here.

Stop making things up to suit a narrative
It seems you need to heed your own advice.

lsd

The Oracle
Is he playing ? Have to wait till bake off is over :lol:

Redlyn

I remember in his first match thinking omg an actual proper midfielder. We hadn't had one in ages after playing all kinds of Non Central midfielders in midfield. I liked the lad, but I won't say it was a huge loss.

I don't think I can ever not like him even if he is a cnut as we know he can be.

Nick7

Shit little scrote. He was like that when he played for us but it’s so easy to absolutely fecking hate him now that he’s playing against us.

Bwuk

A very poor display from PSGs midfield. It looked like they expected us to attack them and let them sit on the counter.

Herrera, Danillo and Gueye is so negative l.

mu4c_20le

Hardy noticed him other than that moment when he grabbed his back and started flopping on the ground

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Always an overrated player in my eyes.

I much prefer Fred. Mctomminay will progress to be better than him.

Showed tonight why we don’t miss him. Perhaps we can finally put it to bed.

good personality for us, good player, but nothing more.

Ekeke

Had some nice passes but didnt penetrate with them like Veratti would have. The best of PSG's midfield but United won that area today

ti vu

Had some nice passes but didnt penetrate with them like Veratti would have. The best of PSG's midfield but United won that area today
Hererra is never a like for like replacement for Verrati or Paredes TBF. Gueye and Danilo are pretty meh. Di Maria as shite as he was this game offered more when he moved central in the second half than Gueye. Gueye was pretty pointless in this type of game, and he is less creative than any of Matic, McTominay and Fred. Danilo is needed for defending set piece, but other than that shocking. The game just bypassed him, offered no protection for the defense in open play.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Always been a very average player. Why PSG signed him I'll never know. Fred miles above.

Ekeke

Hererra is never a like for like replacement for Verrati or Paredes TBF. Gueye and Danilo are pretty meh. Di Maria as shite as he was this game offered more when he moved central in the second half than Gueye. Gueye was pretty pointless in this type of game, and he is less creative than any of Matic, McTominay and Fred. Danilo is needed for defending set piece, but other than that shocking. The game just bypassed him, offered no protection for the defense.
Of course he isnt, but they didnt have a Veratti so someone needed to play the ball quickly into the attacking players. Ander did that tonight, Gueye was poor and Danilo just helped get back like an extra CB at times. So Ander had some nice passes in their attack but nothing that was cutting us open.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Don't slate my boy Ander. No one said he is a world class player, but he has the passion and did well for us in whatever role he was played in. Not the best day for him or any other psg player, but still miss him.

acnumber9

Barely noticed him. That PSG midfield is barely top six in the Premier League standard