Ander Herrera to PSG? | Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Reported by RMC now.

Manchester United: Ander Herrera in advanced talks with PSG
As announced by the English and Spanish press on Thursday, Ander Herrera has never been closer to Paris Saint-Germain. According to information from RMC Sport, the advanced negotiations concern a four-year contract.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We're a fecking disgrace for letting this happen.

MadMike

Well it’s a good transfer for them. They need a DM with Motta being 36 and on his last legs.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
So we keep a defender whose only good in facial expressions and then let Herrera go? This is crazy.

roonster09

Scout
Herrera to PSG and Rabiot to ManUtd, at least something to compensate the loss.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's a no brainer for them. Get a very good midfield option on free.

This policy is extending contracts in the last six months was bound to hurt us. Stupid by Woodward.

SER19

Anyone looking at this who still thinks ed Woodward should be near the footballing side of this club must be related to him. A lot of fans are speaking about him as a future captain, meanwhile we might let hi, go on a free,

Let’s never forget the utter shambles of trying to sign him under Moyes was orchestrated by Woodward too.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
It's a no brainer for them. Get a very good midfield option on free.

This policy is extending contracts in the last six months was bound to hurt us. Stupid by Woodward.
this

ROFLUTION

Would be a terrible loss. He's a real enabler of Pogba that I'm not sure we'll find in a lot of other players. A lot of potential replacement players would play for their own benefit and not for the sake of the team. We need Herrera.

MiceOnMeth

Enjoy sitting on the bench for the majority of the season and walking the league Ander.

roonster09

Scout
I call bullshit on that... Sometimes our board is stupid but I don't think they are that stupid.
Why? He can sign pre contract with any team. Our board have no say in this.

MuFc_1992

Would be beyond stupid from us to rely on a players' word and not renew his contract. Ander is also well within his right to leave if he gets a better offer somewhere else because the only reason we took this risk was because we thought he was expendable. There's no way we'd let Pogba's contract run out and rely on his word that he'd extend his contract.

Fracture90

God we're in such a dire need of a DoF, we keep letting our players enter the last year of their contracts.

roonster09

Scout
Anyone looking at this who still thinks ed Woodward should be near the footballing side of this club must be related to him. A lot of fans are speaking about him as a future captain, meanwhile we might let hi, go on a free,

Let’s never forget the utter shambles of trying to sign him under Moyes was orchestrated by Woodward too.
There is this point and then we have one from @sunama who thinks Woodward is just renewing contracts so that we don't have to sign any new players and reach top 4 as our target.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hoping it’s just his team leaking stuff to put pressure on us. I’m sort of sure of it.

Would be a pretty big travesty for Herrera to go on a free, considering some of the players we’ve extended. Kind of why I hold point one.

Snafu17

If we let a fan favourite starting eleven player leave on free, so we then have to spend additional millions on his replacement in the summer, while we already need at least 4 players in different positions as it is, I'm going to cry.

Smores

I'm holding out hope It's bollocks until more sources confirm. Would be really shit of us to let this happen

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Remember Wenger saying a few years back that more and more players would leave on a free transfer and receive a big signing bonus rather than clubs negotiating big fees? I think he was right.

Anyway, this is very bad news. If true.

Lynty

Surely this must include Rabiot coming the other way.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Gutting news if true. Not as if we even have that many options in midfield as it is.

Fracture90

Hopefully this isn't true, would be mental to let Herrera, who has been one of our best performers this season and our POTY 2 years ago, go for free to PSfkinG!

Ban

Give him what he wants, sign a contract, don't let this happen ffs!!!
This is a complete disaster if true.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This would be very bad for us. We already need someone to replace Matic, so replacing 2 starting midfielders in one summer when we need investment elsewhere would be very bad for us. That's not taking into account how good Herrera has been for us. While it's only a rumour, our contract policy is stupid and will eventually hurt us

Harold_Giles

Surely this must include Rabiot coming the other way.
Why? PSG is not negotiating this transfer with Manchester United. Herrera is out of contract in the summer so it's just direct negotiating with the player and his agent.

We'll get 0 pounds for him. This is fecking negligence.

POF

God we're in such a dire need of a DoF, we keep letting our players enter the last year of their contracts.
I couldn't agree more. The squad management is an utter disgrace.

This would be a huge loss if he leaves. With no end in sight to the De Gea transfer saga and Mata's contract running down, all 3 could leave this summer.

That would be a huge blow for the squad.

Raw

Seriously what the feck were we doing letting it go this late. It was pretty clear how well he was doing under Ole, yet we focused on Jones getting a new contract over him?

SER19

There is this point and then we have one from @sunama who thinks Woodward is just renewing contracts so that we don't have to sign any new players and reach top 4 as our target.
Either case points to his utter ineptitude. Consider that the financial side is the bit he’s apparently good at, and he’s letting Herrera go on a free potentially. He’s been ruining this club for 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.