Ander Herrera to PSG? | Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Good riddance absolutely rubbish, runs around like a headless chicken with zero quality on the ball. Hot and cold form throughout his years here and people give Pogba stick for inconsistency ?

There are numerous midfielders in world football who are more useful in possession and will improve the starting 11. Even Solskjaer said that when we lost the PSG home leg, they were on another level particularly in the midfield that's where the game was lost.
That's some serious delusion you have going on there.

Absolutely not the kind of player we need to be getting rid of.

Eleven-Eighteen

Giving out that sort of contract to Martial just takes the drive away, if he had any in the first place. He's made it. It should all be incentive laden on scoring goals, league position, trophies won. They would make sure we won if that was the place. The fact some supposedly want to move as they get a 25% cut in wages, well that is tough, it is up to you to get CL and you failed.
Absolutely agree. It's all about incentives.

No one should get a fixed salary irrespective of outcomes. Forwards should especially be incentivised for goals and assists. Keepers and defenders should be incentivised for clean sheets and the like.

Woody should be incentivised to leave

Needham

Is it too much to ask a footballer not to marry during his career? These wives always have to interfere. Why don't clubs have the foresight to warn them of the exponentially high divorce rate post-playing?

red_sun

Is it too much to ask a footballer not to marry during his career? These wives always have to interfere. Why don't clubs have the foresight to warn them of the exponentially high divorce rate post-playing?
I vaguely remember Sir Alex preferring players marrying young as it tends to give them more stability, and they're less prone to engage in reckless behavior.

spiriticon

This saga is really boring me now. Stay if you want to stay, go if you want to go.

Make your mind up ffs.

Decomposing In Paris

Yes it's too much, we're not the f'ing catholic church.

predator

Youth NITK
The shocking thing for me is I didn't have Herrera down as a money man whatsoever. He's always come across as proud to wear the shirt and grateful towards the fans. He's always spoke so highly of the club.

ArjenIsM3

I'd like to think we've not announced anything because we didn't want to distract the players. Now that the season is practically over I'd say next week would be a good time to announce what's happening with Herrera and Mata. I expect both to leave by the way.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'd like to think we've not announced anything because we didn't want to distract the players. Now that the season is practically over I'd say next week would be a good time to announce what's happening with Herrera and Mata. I expect both to leave by the way.
The players will all know what is going on regardless of any formal club statement.

sparx99

They may just be packing stuff for 6 weeks in Spain before pre-season.

I imagine he goes home rather than staying in Manchester during the summer.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
They may just be packing stuff for 6 weeks in Spain before pre-season.

I imagine he goes home rather than staying in Manchester during the summer.
I'm a sure a few suitcases would do the trick for the clothes needed. :lol:

BlueHaze

Off he goes then and hopefully with him a feck lot more will go as well.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
The shocking thing for me is I didn't have Herrera down as a money man whatsoever. He's always come across as proud to wear the shirt and grateful towards the fans. He's always spoke so highly of the club.
They have to look out for themselves. Football has changed a lot.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
It was suggested that PSG have this thing where they sign players from teams that beat them. As our victory was so monumental, I really think they should sign a few more. Six would be about right.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
One of the few players good enough to stay for the rebuild.

We really are a terribly run club.

Loublaze

ATLien
Well thank feck that's over, hopefully. We can now focus on a better replacement hopefully but I won't hold my breath

pjaya

sad to see him go, while young, smalling, jones staying on like forever :mad::mad::mad:

Red_toad

sad to see him go, while young, smalling, jones staying on like forever :mad::mad::mad:
They fit the wage budget and have feck all to do with Herrera’s contract offer, nor playing position. Herrera isn’t a £250k a week player, if you think he is, then well what can I say.

Good luck to the lad, looks like he’s joining them just as they’re about to spiral down. Least he’ll earn a few bob doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.