Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manucho the boss

Has there ever been a confirmation of his wages? 75k? 90?
That's the problem with giving players new deals to "maintain" their value. Nobody will offer him even close to that, we can't force him to go away so either pay him off most of his contract or supplement his wages to leave on loan. Disaster. Hope Nani doesn't end up a similar case.

Blair

He's made an absolute fortune out of literally being a tag along at United for the past eight years and now he'll feck off to sunny Brazil and live the rest of his life in luxury with little to no expectation on his shoulders. Just the way he'd want it I'd imagine.

Why SAF gave him so many chances, I simply don't know. Waste of space of a footballer.
I have to agree.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I love him, I really do but what on earth was he thinking when nominating Sir Alex for the ice bucket challenge. It would kill him.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I would have said release him and pay him out but he's worth sticking around if only as a Reina style cheerleader. Only one year left on his contract, right? :nervous:

footballgirl07

By the looks of his ice bucket video, he has lost weight.
Mata might be jealous of that pic with Dave!

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Might fit into LVG's system. Never know. Could be like a new signing. He's only been here 7 years so we should give him a chance.

not

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Might fit into LVG's system. Never know. Could be like a new signing. He's only been here 7 years so we should give him a chance.
How long does his contract run for? he might be able to squeeze out a 10 year testimonial game from us.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Things have gotten too serious at OT now for holding on to players that's capable of doing nothing else only posting stupid clips and pic's of himself acting the maggot on the internet every now and again. I haven't a clue what some of ye find so lovable or funny about him. I think he's a clown and a good for nothing one at that.

MoskvaRed

He's symptomatic of what has gone wrong the last few years - a big transfer fee, little consistent output from the player and an inability on the part of the club to get rid once it has become clear he won't make it. But nice work if you can get it...

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I suppose that loaning him to us and paying his wages is out of question is it?

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Careful what you wish for.

You really wouldn't want that. Seriously. He'd cost more than the wages in added canteen staff alone.

NK86

Oh, your greed knows no bound :p. But what about you loaning him and paying at least half his wages. I am sure we would be happy with that :)

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
I can just see United finding no buyers and just paying him his final years wages plus tearing up his contract.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Oh, your greed knows no bound :p. But what about you loaning him and paying at least half his wages. I am sure we would be happy with that :)
:lol:

Although i have a soft spot for United, i´ve always resented the fact that you got Ronaldo for peanuts. Peanuts if you compare to other business Porto has done and even our Nani deal. But this Rojo deal has left me extremely pleased, so were good now.

We could include him in the Carvalho deal, i suppose. ;)
Next year mate, next year.

m1y2

Strange thing is that we will not be able to sell him because he is injured now but once the window is closed he will be fit and I have a feeling that he can come good and we will see Herrera - Anderson in midfield haha. Expect him to leave in winter..

Mali_Zeus

He should be appointed as a club clown.

Ridiculoius he still at the club.. I guess we're wtiting for him to show what he's capable of. For the 7th year running.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
:lol:

Although i have a soft spot for United, i´ve always resented the fact that you got Ronaldo for peanuts. Peanuts if you compare to other business Porto has done and even our Nani deal. But this Rojo deal has left me extremely pleased, so were good now.
Are you saying this in hindsight or were you really unhappy at that time. I thought that you guys got a great deal at that time(2003) where 12 million was a really significant amount for a teenager. I mean weren't Arsenal offering 5 million or something? In hindsight, 12 million is absolute peanuts for him but I don't think even Porto were selling their youth prospects for that much during that era or were they? I remember Quaresma going for 5 or 6 million to barca when he was thought of to be the more talented player than Ronaldo. Right now a 18 year Ronaldo would easily command 25-30 million pounds tbh. Does Sporting regularly include sell-on clauses in their deals though?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Are you saying this in hindsight or were you really unhappy at that time. I thought that you guys got a great deal at that time(2003) where 12 million was a really significant amount for a teenager. I mean weren't Arsenal offering 5 million or something? In hindsight, 12 million is absolute peanuts for him but I don't think even Porto were selling their youth prospects for that much during that era or were they? I remember Quaresma going for 5 or 6 million to barca when he was thought of to be the more talented player than Ronaldo. Right now a 18 year Ronaldo would easily command 25-30 million pounds tbh. Does Sporting regularly include sell-on clauses in their deals though?
No. I was unhappy. Unhappy for two reasons. First of all (the one that matters me the most) everyone could see that Ronaldo was a very talented player that would definitely help us achieve our campaign objectives. It was a bad deal period. If he was to play for us in Champions League, i have no doubt that we would sell for the double. That´s what i want us to do with Carvalho. I won´t have any problem if he leaves us next year. Porto was already doing big business at the time. And that´s because they have a very competent board in what concerns transfer deals. Our boards were the opposite. Until Bruno de Carvalho got appointed, i can´t remember a good deal besides Nani (which was a good deal by Soares Franco).
If Ronaldo was playing at Porto, i don´t have any doubt that he would be sold for the double or triple. If United didn´t want to pay the price, no problem. He would play another year and get further valorization. Quaresma was a bad deal, it can´t be used as an example. Porto sold him for the double or triple to Mourinho´s Inter. It was that money plus a player named Rochemback (who was average at best).
It was a question of timing. Not only Dias da Cunha was an incompetent chairman in what concerns transfers, he was feeling the pressure of making money because we had just inaugurated a brand new stadium. United couldn´t get better circunstancies to make a deal as our board was under financial pressure.

marlowe78

It looks like the only way we're getting rid of Anderson is on a free unless we eat the last year of his contract. Pun intended?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
7 years at the club :lol: That's just amazing. He's a contract extension away from a testimonial.

Maybe Van Gaal has decided to give him a chance given that we may not be able to find a buyer.

saivet

I feel the pain of trying to offload a player who's shit and on big wages. Having that problem on FM is a pain, offering a player for £0 and on loan yet and still no one is interested. I'm sure the club have some other roles going, just let him be a waiter till his contract runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.