Anderson

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Kaos, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2013

wonnie Full Member

I've changed my tune on him. I don't think he will ever be a first team regular here... I'm not sure he would even get into the XI at Arsenal, Spurs, City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc.

He has some fantastic attributes but it doesn't all come together for him it seems.
  2. May 20, 2013

Cina full member

He's more talented than Cleverley, but if you look at their performances over the last two seasons, Cleverley has most definitely been the better and most consistent of the two on the football pitch.
  3. May 21, 2013

Big-Red Not actually very big Staff

Supports:
    this year is my year on SM
    What?
  4. May 21, 2013

MJJ New Member

You do know that account is fake,right?
  5. May 21, 2013

Isotope Full Member

Supports:
    Ole Ole Ole
    :( I'll delete that post.
  6. May 21, 2013

ghaliboy Snitches on Tom Hagen

Hahah that would be funny.

Hope the little scamp stays around. He's a good influence in the dressing room.
  7. May 21, 2013

Rossa Full Member

But Ando is consistently slagged for not lasting 90 minutes which Cleverley hardly seems to be either. Cleverley may be more consistent, but Ando's talent is, as you say, greater than that of Cleverley. Both have a long way to go, but I think for a top midfielder, Ando has a greater chance of making it. Cleverley will be good, but hardly anything more than that.
  8. May 21, 2013

Ash_G Full Member

I sort of agree but I also think whilst there's more consistency to Clev's game there's also less of a risk with Clev. I think ando has more to his game, passing wise he's capable of a greater range and his dribbling ability is something Clev doesn't have. Neither is a particularly incisive passer yet. But like I said I think Ando fluctuates a lot more, Clev is not as expansive as Ando and so can function to just keep the momentum going. Clev has gone of the boil in the last few months generally and has been prone to some poor stuff but Ando can be even more prone to being sloppy, maybe in part due to his more adventurous game.

Plus Ando continues to be very injury prone, I've said it before but I think its time to call it a day. I think he's talented and he brings a lot when he plays well but those days seem so far and in between and it would be nice to have that option over a whole season rather than just flashes.

I do have my doubts over Clev as a first choice midfielder, he's definitely a good option to have but not sure if he'll ever properly step up. He and Ando just both seem to be in between a central midfielder and an attacking midfielder, without really having the best qualities of either role. Still I think he's done enough to have another chance to push on, hopefully he can work on his fitness over the summer.
  9. Feb 1, 2015

Relevated fixated with venom and phalluses

all he had to do was keep fit and he'd have still been a decent enough player. that and injuries got him.
  10. Feb 1, 2015

Randall Flagg Worst of the best

Wrong thread
  11. Feb 1, 2015

Relevated fixated with venom and phalluses

I can not believe I've just done that. Thanks anyway.
  12. Feb 1, 2015

Cheesy Bread with dipping sauce Scout

fecking Anderson, ruining everything.
  13. Feb 1, 2015

Samid follows Pogue around, fixing his images

Please don't close it mods. It's only fitting that Anderson of all people gets to keep his mega thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.