Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Anderson scored a goal that saved Gremio from relegation. He also scored a couple at Porto, playing as second striker very often. He is still adjusting but he is definitely capable of banging them in, maybe he doesn't hit them like Scholesy but his dribbling and runs into the box make up for it.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Hopefully hell score a few next seson and hell then evolve into the player we all want-an attacking midfield warrior with samba skills.

Plan M

I love these "I've got a feeling" posts. Van Der Saar could come up for a corner in the final minute if we are 1-0 down and score OR Rooney could hit a long shot, it could rebound from the post, against the ref and back into the net OR Ronaldo could take every player on the pitch and chip the keeper OR .......... get my point? ;)

twitter thread suggester
He has come close the last couple of months playing the attacking midfield-role of a three-man midfield, gotten himself in some very good positions. But I doubt that'll be the case in Rome, I reckon he'll be more further back, using his energy to keep track of Xavi and Iniesta - like Fletch would, had he played, and I have a feeling that's going to hurt his performance a bit.
He's definitely best when he doesn't have to cover our entire half, like when when he's playing alongside Fletch - that allows him to move more freely and just focussing on marking one of their players, giving more room for his attacking qualities.

I can't see him not starting, that's for sure, and his role is going to be vital considering the kind of players Xavi and Iniesta are.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He has come close the last couple of months playing the attacking midfield-role of a three-man midfield, gotten himself in some very good positions. But I doubt that'll be the case in Rome, I reckon he'll be more further back, using his energy to keep track of Xavi and Iniesta - like Fletch would, had he played, and I have a feeling that's going to hurt his performance a bit.
Yep, I think he's going to drop back into the Fletch role, while Giggs takes the more attacking role.

Scholesy

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Lol at all of you.
:Modric:

Not sure if I was actually being serious at the time but I will play along.

The season is not over yet, he can still get there and will. Put me down for ten goals in Rome.

Three with the left, three with the right, three with the head and one with his cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.