Andreas Pereira image 15

Andreas Pereira Brazil flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Average bang
He didn't look United quality in that video. I'm surprised it's being used as a talking point to big him up.

Arka_BleedingRed

A very good goal today. Head and shoulders, the best player in this p!ss poor Granada side. First, Creates a wonderful opportunity for Ramos, then follows it up with a beautiful long, curling shot in the bottom corner. Given enough chances, he is going to be some player for us. As I am typing this, almost scores a second with a curling free kick! Looking forward to see him play for us next year.

izec

Would have been a fantastic option right now, would have played plenty of games the last few weeks for us, thats for sure

Arka_BleedingRed

Would have been a fantastic option right now, would have played plenty of games the last few weeks for us, thats for sure
Not only played. In the absence of Pogba, he would have contributed a lot in the final third. Players like him are the key to unlocking a packed defence, unlike Fellaini. We have Lingard, who can run, but doesn't do much with the ball, we have Fellaini, who provides little other than physicality, we have Mkhi who is too inconsistent to be a key player, and we have Rooney. Andreas could replace any of these players in the pitch(barring, perhaps Mkhi) and contribute more to the game. I want to see Jose giving him a proper chance next season, like he has given to Lingard or Fellaini.

JoaquinJoaquin

Not only played. In the absence of Pogba, he would have contributed a lot in the final third. Players like him are the key to unlocking a packed defence, unlike Fellaini. We have Lingard, who can run, but doesn't do much with the ball, we have Fellaini, who provides little other than physicality, we have Mkhi who is too inconsistent to be a key player, and we have Rooney. Andreas could replace any of these players in the pitch(barring, perhaps Mkhi) and contribute more to the game. I want to see Jose giving him a proper chance next season, like he has given to Lingard or Fellaini.
Totally agree. Put it like this, if it was Lingard who went to Granada on loan do you think he would of stood out? I don't think he would.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You can bet top clubs are already in his ear promising him game time. I am worried.

3KDré

From afar he looks bald.

Good talent he is, I hope we play him regularly next season. He is quite flexible so we could play him in a midfield 3, 2 or even on the wings depending on the opposition.

ilovethisgameahahah

We're so flat without Pogba no matter who replaces him. Andreas is a perfect backup and should absolutely be in with a shout with being 3rd choice CM next season, if we let him go he will do a De Bruyne somewhere else. Hoping that Gomes get's a few appearences off the bench too whilst playing for the 23's. If anything, i hope the game yesterday changed Jose's mind about the academy and made him realise that there is a lot of value under his nose. We could have done with seeing some of it a bit earlier in the season, especially Mitchell, Harrop and Tuanzebe considering how terrible Darmian, Martial and Smalling have been for us this season. It felt good to have a left side again.

No matter who we buy and how much we spend there will always be academy lads waiting to give more than the players shipped in, they just need some faith from the manager to do a job when the first teamers are playing like shit.

Last edited:

yamo123x

Quality player this lad watched him a lot-!
If given the chance he will be a big player for us.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I still dont know if Jose will play him and give him a proper chance next season. Sometimes, he relies too much on senior players despite them being poor

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
We're so flat without Pogba no matter who replaces him. Andreas is a perfect backup and should absolutely be in with a shout with being 3rd choice CM next season, if we let him go he will do a De Bruyne somewhere else. Hoping that Gomes get's a few appearences off the bench too whilst playing for the 23's. If anything, i hope the game yesterday changed Jose's mind about the academy and made him realise that there is a lot of value under his nose. We could have done with seeing some of it a bit earlier in the season, especially Mitchell, Harrop and Tuanzebe considering how terrible Darmian, Martial and Smalling have been for us this season. It felt good to have a left side again.

No matter who we buy and how much we spend there will always be academy lads waiting to give more than the players shipped in, they just need some faith from the manager to do a job when the first teamers are playing like shit.
Changed his mind from what? What makes you think he doesn't rate the academy and it's players? Gomes is 16, he isn't going to be regular featuring on our bench any time soon.

Pretty sure Pereira will be introduced slowly to the first team next season, getting the occasional game until he gets his feet under the table.

redsunited

Just to put it in perspective, he is 3 years younger than Lingard. Much better prospect than Lingard. Keeping Lingard for 100k wages and selling Periera for peanuts is worse than keeping Evans and selling Pique.
Pereira deserves his chance. He should be the backup player to rotate in cup games and given chance in league based on performance.

ilovethisgameahahah

Changed his mind from what? What makes you think he doesn't rate the academy and it's players? Gomes is 16, he isn't going to be regular featuring on our bench any time soon.

Pretty sure Pereira will be introduced slowly to the first team next season, getting the occasional game until he gets his feet under the table.
He only gave them a look in when our games became meaningless dead rubber's so he could rest some of the first team. It didn't exactly require much faith on his part, in fact he made it clear before the game that he thought they would lose. We were struggling a long time before that and giving a young lad like one of the 3 i mentioned could have lifted the team.

Just to put it in perspective, he is 3 years younger than Lingard. Much better prospect than Lingard. Keeping Lingard for 100k wages and selling Periera for peanuts is worse than keeping Evans and selling Pique.
Pereira deserves his chance. He should be the backup player to rotate in cup games and given chance in league based on performance.
If Pereira was moved on for the sake of Lingards place in the team i think many people will start to question Jose's ability to judge talent.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He only gave them a look in when our games became meaningless dead rubber's so he could rest some of the first team. It didn't exactly require much faith on his part, in fact he made it clear before the game that he thought they would lose. We were struggling a long time before that and giving a young lad like one of the 3 i mentioned could have lifted the team.
So what managers have used their academy this year then in important games? How has he used his academy players any less than any other manager in the league?

This really wasn't the season to be introducing academy players to the first team yet he's still done more than his rivals in this area.

Bwuk

Hope we give him a chance next season. Fantastic player.

Z_Wolf

I will never forgive Jose if he sells Periera. He should be a head of Fellaini and the likes in the pecking order come next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.