5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

He did alright in the Herrera role, even though hes never a box to box, but at least he tried harder this time.

Alemar

The only player today whose performance I didn't like. Loses the ball easily, not quick enough. Definitely it was a much better shift than previously, but still worse than other midfielders. Given the injuries, might be better to put Fred on next time.

SAFMUTD

I just dont see it in him, when played defensively he wasn’t good enough, and some claimed his talent is in the offense, today he couldn’t complete a single dangerous pass, he was sloppy and lost the ball way too easy. We should ship him out in the summer.

Now saying that, I think his attitude was great, he worked his ass off which is the least we can’t expect from a United player.

Adamsk7

Worked his arse off when he came on. He was sloppy in possession at times but considering the amount he’s played, the magnitude of the game and the fact that he was sprinting around the field (thus making his legs fatigue quicker) I don’t think we can be too harsh. I also liked his passion, firing up the crowd.

Good performance.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think he’s poor. He could receive the ball in plenty of space and always look like he’s at risk of losing it. If he finds a teammate it’s on the stretch just surviving the pressure. If he released it quicker wouldn’t happen.

Perhaps he’s just scared.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thought he was good. Not an easy game to come into, but he fought hard and put in a great shift, which is all you could ask of him really.

Canagel

I thought he was our mini Thiago in pre season but clearly not. The Brazilian Tom Cleverly more like. he done ok but nothing special. maybe he should play further forward next time.

izec

Think he’s poor. He could receive the ball in plenty of space and always look like he’s at risk of losing it. If he finds a teammate it’s on the stretch just surviving the pressure. If he released it quicker wouldn’t happen.

Confidence is low

ErranMorad

Which is surprising because he is a good passer of the ball. May be was just nervous coming on at such a crucial stage in such an important game. Next few games should give him opportunities to improve and hopefully the nerves would be a lot calmer. He definitely needs to release the ball a lot quicker. He has decent vision and passing range; needs to show that ability.

Fracture90

He was good today, big gamble from Ole to sub him on in a game like this after a mare he had vs. Burnley, but props to Pereira he did good.

PoTMS

Picks up the ball and does nothing with it. Doesn't help having Lukaku on your side of the pitch. But McTominay looks like he's a lot better option than either of our two Brazilians.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Defensively was much better today, but feel he needs to do more on the ball.

Not played much though so it’s not surprising, thought he tired towards the end.

automaticflare

Didn’t get caught out positionally but got caught on the ball a couple of times taking an extra touch

Kapardin

Started badly but improved and put in a decent shift.

He's 23 years old and whatever he's doing isn't enough to be even a squad player for a top 6 side. But can't fault him for today, did his best and helped us quite a bit.

SteveW

Tried hard. His lack of quality shone through though. Least he didn't hide this time. That's a positive. Fred must be shocking

Prongsy

He kept his head down better this game. That he had such a bad game last time and how he was asked to help out in such a chaotic scenario in this game, I think, helped him settle easier. And frankly he needed it badly. To settle and contribute. Forget about flourishing. He needs nurturing and game time for all that. For now, in a must not fail scenario, he showed that he can survive.

kundalini

I thought he tried hard. At times a bit careless in possession but not too bad.

Did well to get back to cut-out a cross when Liverpool threatened in the 2nd half.

For the team to have been well worth a 0-0 against Liverpool with McTominay and Pereira in centre midfield for 70+ mins, they deserve a lot of credit, especially given Rashford was struggling with injury through-out.

Andreas is a decent player. I suspect he doesn't want to spend large chunks of the season on the bench, or not even making the 18, waiting for an opportunity to play.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah as many have said, lots of effort and running, but poor on the ball... Decision making needs some work on I think.

tomaldinho1

Thought he did well, I think he's a decent all rounder but that's probably hurting him as he's not amazing at anything. He's faster & more aggressive than I thought he was, which is a plus.

Bola

Yeah as many have said, lots of effort and running, but poor on the ball... Decision making needs some work on I think.
His passing could be due to a bit of rustiness perhaps?

While he won't want to see teammates injured, the loss if Herrera, Matic and possibly Mata, gives him an oppurtunity in the next few games. I think I'm right in saying his contract expires in the summer, so I think it is last chance saloon for him.

Ashish Negi

To match going users - Did he played an important role to get the crowd going in the second half? Couple of times it was shown on TV that he was cheering crowd up.

Crowd was flat during first half during those injuries

izec

He is better on the ball than he shows. If he can play with confidence, he can be a good player here. But the Jose sidelining didnt help him or Fred as we see now.

Sylar

He did what we needed from him, the game was too disjointed for him to do much more than he did. He started off poor with that fckup on the touchline, but after that he got around and helped the team.

Not a good game to come into but did well for the team.

Red_toad

Poor on the ball, good work rate. Looked like he gave a feck.
Seems to be the acceptable for him by some on here. Needs to do more to earn and extension for me. Just not seen anything in a United shirt, even McTommy steps up after not getting a look in and looks comfortable.

haram

Seems to be the acceptable for him by some on here. Needs to do more to earn and extension for me. Just not seen anything in a United shirt, even McTommy steps up after not getting a look in and looks comfortable.
In the long run it isn’t acceptable, I’m just being positive. I have defended Scott for a while and I agree he looks better.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
I see pereira as yet another example of why kids need to think twice before moving to a big club as a youth player. We've not necessarily done anything wrong with the lad but it's clear to me that he would have made much greater progress at a smaller club. Maybe they don't have the facilities that we have but he'd have been given a more consistent chance in the first team by now, enabling him to progress.
Even with this limbo/caretaker manager season and injury crisis combo were still not in a position to give him the run of games he needs to find confidence and ultimately discover if he has a long term future at the club.
Of course this is all easy to say with hindsight and from the clubs perspective it's worth signing twenty of these players even if just one of them turns out to be an Mbappe but I can't help but think that players like pereira, fosu mensah or tuanzebe would have been better of signing for a Lille or even a West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.