5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawliet354

He really is one of the worst player I've seen to play for United. Can't even think what he's good at apart from set piece. Bad touch, slow, constantly losing the ball, cannot dribble, cannot play under slight press, weak, truly pointless player. And the worst part is the manager keeps playing him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Can someone tell me what is his best/strongest attribute(s) is? He's played several times for us now and I still don't know what it is.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
He's been here for years and been on loans without doing much. He's not very good. It's really not surprising unless you're our coaching team of course.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Its harsh to say this but I wouldn't be dissapointed to see him leave before the European transfer window closes in the next few days. The fact he's making the squad ahead of Angel Gomes can't be explained.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not a surprising performance really, he's nowhere near good enough. Should only be starting in the full rotation sides in those small cup games, but otherwise shouldn't be in the side.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's obviously lying when he says he's Brazilian.

Alemar

He must be demoted to reserves. Travesty, simply abysmal performance.

And we could have Greenwood starting instead - it’s truly unbelievable OGS is that blind to not see the obvious

RRCE

Not even a squad player. He simply doesn’t do anything well enough to justify a place in the team. Offers practically nothing.

King Andow

Should never start a game again here. He manages to look worse than Jesse Lingard, that's some accomplishment. Never took his chances.

LJJT

Sadly he’s very poor in most departments. He’s having chances and been found wanting every time

SteveW

Yet to have a single good game for United. Why do people rate him?

FerociousCorgis

like i legitimately cant think of a positive moment from him. He has the ability to just be utterly invisible out there pretty much at every moment. As an american makes me think hogwarts is real and pereira found the invisibility cloak lying around britain. Just a joke player. I was the biggest pereira fan but the fact that he gets minutes over and over at this point is just ridiculous.

el3mel

Probably the most pointless midfielder you can see. Does absolutely nothing to even evaluate him based on it.

SteveW

Typically by the time the next game comes around the same people will be waffling on about how he's so much better than Lingard and has to play and the usual crap.

It's been obvious for a long time that he's nowhere near good enough

Red_toad

Needs to go back to the bench. He’s a player who can hammer a goal coming on fresh towards the end of a game. Give Gomes a go, I’m sure despite his small stature he’d be far better retaining possession and finding team mates with his passes.
Pereira was pretty dire today...

Nanotron

Used to think he was an example of someone trying too hard and it would take time for home to relax and settle. Unfortunately I believe i was wrong and he just isn't good enough. Funnily enough his best performances came in a midfield two playing deep. Perhaps thats were his strengths are.

JoaquinJoaquin

Can someone tell me what is his best/strongest attribute(s) is? He's played several times for us now and I still don't know what it is.
Jack of no trades. There is a reason Valencia dropped him, and 18 months later he is starting games for us. Shows how depleted this squad is, and Oles bad decision making.

flappyjay

Him and lingard should be banished from starting or playing league games

SAFMUTD

He needs another loan so people here forget how shitty he is and ask him back as a starter.

Alexit

Shockingly bad. Heard so much hype about him and beginning to wonder what all the fuss was about.

Lightweight and loses the ball too easily. Gets brushed aside too often for my liking

Roboc7

Don’t know if there are even 3 teams in the league he would start regularly for, same for McTominay.

redshaw

Could be a late developer but I think he needs to go to the Belgium league or something and try to build up an identity and perhaps make a move a few years later.

It says a lot about us that he is starting after years of nothing here or elsewhere. Nobody is coming in for the guy. He's always reminded me of a very poor man's Coutinho, not up to anything in midfield and offensively not good enough for a top team but can pull out an occasional decent shot if left unmarked and tries to look busy on the pitch with no real sense.

Last edited:

CR7000

Not deserve to be in the team. He will give good crosses 2-3 times a season.

kundalini

There were a few moves where he linked well with Pogba, otherwise not involved that much and seemed to lose possession too often, on the rare occasions he got the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.