5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obiorahking_

I wanted this guy to play so well so that we could call him Bustdown AP but that just hasn't happened. He should be playing through the middle in Pogba's abscence me thinks

Kostov

I think he was abysmal, and then when moved to number 10 showed glimpses of what he can offer. Still not good enough and he would be lucky to play often.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Its baffling that Andreas survived to the final whistle. I cannot look at his performances and believe he is giving the team more than Angel Gomes would. We could've played Tuanzebe as a midfielder and benefitted more from it, just from having someone better at tracking and blocking off Leicester forward runs.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hes good at taking set pieces and running around, shit at just about everything else IMO.

Sterling Archer

Meh. Once he toughens up on the field we will see better from him. Good step forward from him in that regard.

SATA

Often the first one to stand up for and protect his teammates. I love that when the Leicester thugs tried to go for McTominay

Ekeke

Better today, still has another gear to go into potentially. Unlucky with a good freekick, kept ball alive for Rashford penalty, worked hard and had 1 nice turn in the 2nd half. Not amazing but better than his previous performances

mu4c_20le

Often the first one to stand up for and protect his teammates. I love that when the Leicester thugs tried to go for McTominay
You can't teach passion. And looking at our past six years, can't buy it with money either. He has the technical skills as well, just needs to find the right role for himself in Ole's system.

R'hllor

People thought that he was worse than Mata, not sure about that, he isnt lazy to press, he has that fire spark in him in certain situations, nobody would pick him up and carry on a side thats for sure.

El Zoido

I really didn’t think he played that badly. His tackle is what won us the penalty, it caught Leicester out because the opportunity looked dead.

Overall it was a flat performance and I wouldn’t say he was any worse than anybody else out there.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He was decent I thought, good hustle if not quality, but yeah, nothing to get too upset about

Redpimp

Keep him out of the starting XI for this season would probably save Ole job...

Based Adnan

He is better than the other options in Lingard and Mata. We don't win that penalty if either of those 2 are playing instead as there's no chance they even go in for the 50/50 with Soyencu let alone go in with such conviction.

Looked good at times and sloppy at others. Definitely not our biggest problem today.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He’s our best presser. Very intelligent at blocking the right areas and predicting the way a player wants to turn. Apart from that he offers little going forwards for me.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
He’s our best presser. Very intelligent at blocking the right areas and predicting the way a player wants to turn. Apart from that he offers little going forwards for me.
He done that a lot when we were up against it and holding on at the end. Underrated quality of his imo.

I agree he needs to offer a lot more going forward though.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Someone please explain how/why this chap plays for us? He's needs an age on the ball, his decision making takes aeons, he isn't even good on the ball, really, isn't quick and doesn't link up well with his team mates. All he does is put a shift in and press, that's about it. That cannot be enough at a big club.

starman

He's a weird one, hes technically very good but his touch is very poor. Maybe he has concentration issues..

buckooo1978

he is to pressing that Lingard is to movement and Fellaini was to chest control

love the kids effort but he's not the right quality- will help this season though

Santoryo

ripping the reward
People talking about his technical abilities when his first touch is awful. He loses the ball almost every time he touches it. Can't pass, can't control a ball. The only thing he's good at is press.

He shouldn't be making the squad at his current level let alone start games.

King Andow

Worst player on the squad? Got a new 4 year deal for "understanding the club, having energy and working hard". We have the new Lingard. fecking joke.

Alabaster Codify7

Jose considered him not good enough and he was primed to leave. Ole makes him a first teamer.

Nowhere near good enough. Not even as a squad player to be honest, he adds nothing. Works hard I suppose.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
We've found an even more pointless player than Lingard, that's an achievement in itself.

Eriku

Solkjaer is definitely a nihilist.
I thought Pereira was ok, today, and definitely showed a ton of effort, but feck me that's a good line :lol:

Btw, sort out yer spelling of Solskjaer, Scandinavians get no leeway on that.

ash_86

Good today probably played 15m more than deserved but still gave everything

Status
Not open for further replies.