5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell_eire

Alas, he looks as though he'll be playing in Belgium next season: he is nowhere near good enough, despite his early promise. Mad to think he made the Brazil squad last year. He is a nothing player, goes totally missing for large parts of every game.

NWRed

I'm not one for having a go at our players without giving them a good shot, but I really don't see what Ole and the coaching staff see in Pereira. He may have been good technically as a teenager and hence been highly rated but he turns 24 in Jan and isn't progressing, he offers nothing in terms of attacking invention or end product and more importantly I can recall no time either at United or on loan when he has, and he doesn't have the high energy pressing game in him that Ole wants to impose.

fps

I'm not one for having a go at our players without giving them a good shot, but I really don't see what Ole and the coaching staff see in Pereira. He may have been good technically as a teenager and hence been highly rated but he turns 24 in Jan and isn't progressing, he offers nothing in terms of attacking invention or end product and more importantly I can recall no time either at United or on loan when he has, and he doesn't have the high energy pressing game in him that Ole wants to impose.
Belongs at a lower mid-table Spanish club.

tonnas

this guy is stealing a living, we should just release him.

littleman

His defenders have all but disappeared.

So have the Rashford ones.

Now Martial is being positioned as our big hope

Last edited by a moderator:

snowkarl

It's true, I remember his loan spell at Granada, he was their best player.
Haha that's totally false. He was average at best. And at Valencia he was absolutely horrible and none of their fans wanted him to get a single minute.

He's Genk or Rosenborg quality. Maybe Championship if he gets lucky and a stupid team like Derby or Middlesbrough buy him.

His contributions are literally non existent. Can't do anything. Every single time was on the pitch last year he was absolutely shocking and Mourinho quickly stopped playing him after his horror show against Brighton (iirc) but Ole's still not learned that lesson... heyoo, perfectly encapsulates our downfall into relegation candidates.

Kostov

Just when I think we might see a big performance from Andreas, he goes and performs like that. Absolutely awful game.

Sir Scott McToMinay

He looks like he cares and works hard, don’t think he would’ve been good enough for any of SAF’s squads, not even the later ones, not good enough defensively and ineffective in attack.

Not much use for him, just another hole in the wall.

ash_86

Of all the flair filled Brazilian players we've ended up with two of the worst of them. Our rotten luck with South Americans continues.

Red00012

He didn't have a good game, but it is ridiculous to blame him for the goal.
He kept the only option onside even though he was on the opposite side of him he was 5 yards behind Maguire for some reason. He’s not totally at fault but he didn’t help the situation.

POF

Look back at the goal and look at him keep Williems onside. Sunday League stuff.
When that goal went in, I wasn't upset because I thought VAR would cancel it out. Then I saw the side on replay. It was naive defending.

He tries hard but he just isn't good enough I'm afraid. I do think he should be on set pieces. It's one of the major strengths of his game and a few good deliveries and a couple of assists from dead balls could get his confidence up.

Heinzesight

It bemuses me that this guy is even at United. He’s been stinking the place out with his averageness from day one...never seen him have a stand out game. Cleverley was better than this arsehole. The odd decent delivery but that’s it.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Disappointing. He's not progressed at all. I suppose I should've seen it when he was at Valencia and constantly outshined by Santi Mina.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
It bemuses me that this guy is even at United. He’s been stinking the place out with his averageness from day one...never seen him have a stand out game. Cleverley was better than this arsehole. The odd decent delivery but that’s it.
Who is not?

red4ever 79

If i see this guy starting on the right again, the tv is going through the window and slippers in the fire. Offers nothing on the right and will never be a right sided midfield. Jesus christ Ole

Ekeke

If i see this guy starting on the right again, the tv is going through the window and slippers in the fire. Offers nothing on the right and will never be a right sided midfield. Jesus christ Ole
Simply not true though, all our best deliveries from the right wing have been from him this season. Mata and Lingard are the ones that offer nothing in that role and simply dont create any chances.

Now does it happen regularly enough? Its pretty much 1 quality ball in per game. So no that isnt often enough if we want to be in the top 4. But its still more than Mata, Lingard, Rashford and sometimes James (depending on if he scores a nice goal) create. So hes there on merit

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
??? He played them all onside by 5 yards. Why is he running passed the defensive line? He should have been in the position longstaff scores from and leave the defence to be deepest.

izec

Yeah, he needs to be blamed for the goal to a high degree, no two way about it. It doesnt mean the goal could not have been prevented in another way, but he fecked up there

Eddy_JukeZ

Jose never played him.

Ole comes in and plays him constantly, despite him being awful.

Stupidity.

He's nowhere near good enough. Get rid.

rooney1905

He isn’t good enough. I’m still a fan of his but he has to be moved on. The problem is they let Herrera go and we are woefully short in midfield. We really need to buy 3 midfielders next summer.

DFreshKing

It was 100% his fault. How does a professional midfielder drift beyond his defense and play them onside? How does he track back and not mark their midfielder who receives the ball? How does not he press and close down that midfielder putting pressure on the shot? He does anyone of those things different and Newcastle are unlikely to score. Absolutely terrible and i'm not one to single out players but he should be shunted into the reserves for a time for that incident alone.

He was also shocking (not alone obviously) with everything else he did. Devastating performance for his top flight career imho.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He kept the only option onside even though he was on the opposite side of him he was 5 yards behind Maguire for some reason. He’s not totally at fault but he didn’t help the situation.
Watch it again - we're being hit on the break. Him and Rojo are the last two defenders and the Newcastle player is sprinting towards Rojo. If Andreas steps up and the defender sprints past Rojo then he has a one on one opportunity. Instead Andreas is a bit deeper so if yer man takes on Rojo, he can then get across to make an interception. If they're both in line then you're making his life easier as he just needs to get past Rojo to be in.

Also the Newcastle lad on the left is in acres of space and can look across the line, if Andreas is in line with Rojo, he could easily just make sure he's in line with the the both of them too... So trying to play offside there would be totally pointless.

??? He played them all onside by 5 yards. Why is he running passed the defensive line? He should have been in the position longstaff scores from and leave the defence to be deepest.
What do you mean running past his defensive line? Him and Rojo are literally our last two defenders there! He has to work back because we were short of numbers at the back with being caught on the break.

It was 100% his fault. How does a professional midfielder drift beyond his defense and play them onside? How does he track back and not mark their midfielder who receives the ball? How does not he press and close down that midfielder putting pressure on the shot? He does anyone of those things different and Newcastle are unlikely to score. Absolutely terrible and i'm not one to single out players but he should be shunted into the reserves for a time for that incident alone.

He was also shocking (not alone obviously) with everything else he did. Devastating performance for his top flight career imho.
See above, he hasn't drifted anywhere, he's literally getting back to help out because all our defenders/CM's are caught up field as we're being hit on the break.

And it's Maguire who is in the best position to close down the shot, not Andreas.

DFreshKing

Watch it again - we're being hit on the break. Him and Rojo are the last two defenders and the Newcastle player is sprinting towards Rojo. If Andreas steps up and the defender sprints past Rojo then he has a one on one opportunity. Instead Andreas is a bit deeper so if yer man takes on Rojo, he can then get across to make an interception. If they're both in line then you're making his life easier as he just needs to get past Rojo to be in.

Also the Newcastle lad on the left is in acres of space and can look across the line, if Andreas is in line with Rojo, he could easily just make sure he's in line with the the both of them too... So trying to play offside there would be totally pointless.

What do you mean running past his defensive line? Him and Rojo are literally our last two defenders there! He has to work back because we were short of numbers at the back with being caught on the break.

See above, he hasn't drifted anywhere, he's literally getting back to help out because all our defenders/CM's are caught up field as we're being hit on the break.

And it's Maguire who is in the best position to close down the shot, not Andreas.
What kind of help did he provide? Standing on the left edge of the box marking no one and pressing no one after playing the opposition onside is the kind of help nobody needs. The fact he hid further away from the ball than Maguire does not mean it was not his job to close down the shot.

He will be dropped mainly for this moment and rightly so. Horrific.

Prodigy24

A player that couldn't start at Granada and Valencia has no place starting for United. Nothing against the guy personally but i dread every time I read his name in the starting lineup.

fergiesarmy1

A player that couldn't start at Granada and Valencia has no place starting for United. Nothing against the guy personally but i dread every time I read his name in the starting lineup.
Seems to be one of those players that seems to get in the way some games. Another that offers nothing and wouldn’t be starting at any other team with top 6 “aspirations” :nervous:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Certainly not a RW. Maybe try him in MF.

Not convinced though. Works hard but thats about it.

AshRK

It's very funny how we fans were sick and tired of Fellaini but now looking back he atleast offered something and actually contributed towards the club. This guy is the most pointless players I have ever seen. People rave about his set pieces,well even that is overrated by some of our fans. He is a nothing player who should be a bench player or even sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.