5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AneRu

He started off poor with some bad decision making but really grew into the game.

As I said before, he does not deserve to be lumped in with Lingard and Mata. He may be lacking talent, but he doesn't hide like those two.
I think he has talent but hasn't really put it all together just yet, some of his passes, crosses, shorts and dribbling are great but it's doing them both in one game to make up a consistent performance where he is still short. I think its mental as in half the time he doesn't make the right decision.

Coops73

Not his biggest fan but he was good today. One thing I always like about him is that he's fearless and doesn't take crap from anyone. Left a couple of late challenges on van dijk and someone else which I always like and he's not afraid to get stuck in.
With you on that and my MOTM today but you just know we can get better than him.

Ace of Spades

He was good today, better than Mata and Lingard easily. Quality wise we can do better, but he works hard and does not hide like some of the cowards in our team.

El Zoido

He’s not very good but we don’t have anyone better. To be fair I do think he can step up another level.

The_Midfielder

He’s not very good but we don’t have anyone better. To be fair I do think he can step up another level.
He needs game time and experience... he has the shots, passes, effort, and nastiness .. that we need ..
He will be a good squad player .. if we buy somebody for the right wing .. even if we switch to 4-33 , him pogba and Mct is a decent midfield..

manunited1919

He needs to stay in the team till January, as he is better than our other options: Lindgard, Mata, Fred. So far he comes up a bit short of what we would like in a MUFC first team player, but at least he is trying. Maybe we need to be patient with him as well, it’s his first season being involved in the first team.

PepsiCola

He's improving with every performance.

Theres a good player in him, hope he continues to get minutes and improves further.

Ekeke

No. If this is labeled as good enough then I understand why we’re at the bottom half of the table. His decision making isn’t on par with his stamina and that’s why he is good when we have 32% possession.
So being one of the players who performed well and helped us earn a point against the top teams is why we're bottom half of the table. Okay then :lol:

Ekeke

He was very good in that AM/RW role and has the work rate to pull it off. I think he is improving and settling in the team and could do a McTominay on us. Let's see if he can build on the performance, at least he doesn't hide like Lingard and Mata.
Exactly. He works hard, he showed a bit of quality today with his passing and he has more to come if he can get hold of a shot or two. Not the solution to our right wing, but neither is he the reason we arent doing better than we are.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Best match so far this season, decision making is still dodgy
Very much so. And also physically weak and easily pushed off the ball. Forward thinking but lacks the execution more often than not.

Velvet Revolver

He is wasted playing on the wings. Rather give him minutes at #10 than the other two. He did well today though, but passion alone is not good enough you need to apply your brains. But he could turn out to be a decent squad player for us.

K_Ash

He is wasted playing on the wings. Rather give him minutes at #10 than the other two. He did well today though, but passion alone is not good enough you need to apply your brains. But he could turn out to be a decent squad player for us.
as long as he is not stuck on the right, he is fine...on the left and through the middle, he looks totally different..OGS stuck him to the right in the second half and of course he became totally ineffective ..he looked like the best player on the field in the first

LJJT

Played great today, best I’ve ever seen him play. Showed great fight and determination, worked hard and played good football

AneRu

Exactly. He works hard, he showed a bit of quality today with his passing and he has more to come if he can get hold of a shot or two. Not the solution to our right wing, but neither is he the reason we arent doing better than we are.
Agreed and for now he will do.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Probably his best game for us today.

you can’t deny the guys fight and passion but often he makes the wrong pass or choice, I thought today he did well. Made some lovely runs forward between rashford and James also, seemed to suit that behind the striker role.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He was good today.

He is limited though, same as the majority of midfield.

Robbie Boy

Comes across as a good bloke and he’s a real grafter but I don’t think he’s top level quality.

Ace of Spades

I think people are a bit too hasty at times. He is improving as he gets more time, and seems better as a 10 than all our other options. He is also still 23, so has room to develop. He is a good passer, and can deliver some good crosses and is very good at dead ball situations. He has a good shot, and some good strength and fight in him.

He is better than both Lingard and Mata,and for now should be in the team over the other choices.

Andersons Dietician

Weirdly given his use with the ball in the first half I was all set to offer to drive him out of Manchester but he was great off the ball getting his foot in and being in the right places and was very aggressive just wish at times he’d make better decisions like that back heel attempt in the first half.... jesus and there was another moment he should have past to James instead of taking on the shot, or putting it out to Bissaka.

redmanc

I actually thought he did well today, usually find he's wasteful and or positioning abysmal but today he was up for it but so were a lot of other players too, its a shame we cant play liverpool every week... maybe its just the fact we played a team who like to attack.

LJJT

Think he’s played well today and personally I think he’s best in that Lingard role as the most forward of a middle 3.

Stadjer

He's basically Lingard without the pace but slightly more grit.
He really is... someone even praised his movement during the match. He really is a Lingard.

The comparison isnt a strange one. Working hard, makes good runs without the ball but in the end they have no end product because they lack quality.

I thought he started the game terrible. Tried shooting when it was the wrong option (twice) and started doing backheel flicks to combine with AWB in the Liverpool box. I really wanted him subbed off after those 20 minutes. He got better after that and he worked hard and won most of his duels.

In the end he is like Lingard, shouldnt be playing because he isnt good enough but because Lingard and Mata arent any better he is playing. I do prefer him over Lingard though, the chance that Pereira will score or assist is higher and he does have more ''grit''. I hope he wont be playing much in the future though because that would mean a better player has been signed.

Utdstar01

How is he like Lingard in any way? :lol: For one he can actually create and assist. His range of passing is far better. His crossing is superior. Although we haven't seen it much yet I'd go as far as saying his shooting is better. He tries to assert himself on games. Yes he's raw but we don't have anything better right now and if we are playing a 10 then he's probably one of the best options we have.

I get the feeling a lot of posters haven't seen much of Pereira outside of this season and last season but he's getting compared against players like Cleverley :lol: He's a very talented player and was one of the most talented players in the world in his age group when we signed him up to the academy. I honestly think there's a lot more to come.

Zoo

Don’t get the Lingard comparison, Pereira can pull off passes that Jesse could only dream of. He lacks a bit of agility and pace but has shown enough to be a squad player for us.

SambaBoy

I had my doubts as to whether he could ever make it as a United player and those doubts still remain but I have to say he's definitely improving and adding more to his game. He's still erratic within a game and needs to learn to protect the ball better but he's a very clever player, takes up excellent positions and has a great engine on him.

izec

He is basically for free, dont get the hate. Perfect squad player. Just shows you how much we fecked up with Fred fee wise when there is barely a difference between them. They share some similar traits

Status
Not open for further replies.