View full 2019-20 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard he's having a good game so far, hopefully he can be an important player for us next season.

IrishRedDevil

Andy has a bit of a nasty streak in him. Good to see. He's always the first in there sticking up for his teammates.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Andy has a bit of a nasty streak in him. Good to see. He's always the first in there sticking up for his teammates.
Yep, mentioned that before against Inter. He's got a touch of the Rafael's about him, love that. He gave it out to Skriniar in the last game and gave Kane some this time - just as long as he doesn't go over board and get into trouble.

Shame he didn't make a better ball to Martial but it was quite early.

Web of Bissaka

The only thing to criticise is the one footed dangerous tackle on Kane. Prefer if he don't, though understandable.

Did so well today. Fighter. Playing like a natural #10. Conssitent good pressing, and always make supporting movements up and down.

Definitely made better impacts at #10 in few games than Mata and Lingard in many games.

:devil: Love how he and McTominay are the protective ones today whenever we clashes, and they did the bro hand slap with each other.

LuessiT

He's working really hard covering a lot of ground. You don't always see it because he's a bit clueless when to be where on the defensive end, but from a pure workrate kind of view he's on the top end of the squad. Fits really well into the full court press system we're trying to implement.

el3mel

Great game.

Actually bar the first poor game, he has had a pretty good preseason.

Mailo

Let's hope he can carry the preseason performances in to the season this time. Needs to put his stamp on games and grab them by then neck. Something Angel also needs to do.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Great game.

Actually bar the first poor game, he has had a pretty good preseason.
Agreed, if he can carry this form into the actual season he could be a valuable squad player. He's about the only player we have who can take a decent corner which is an added bonus.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He's better than Fred and Matic. I'd rather Scott and him play with Pogba.
Not a very high bar. I'm going to be blunt, Pereira is not good enough to be a regular for us if we aspire to become a good team. Those who are singing his praises will be shredding him once he starts being bullied in the PL.

We absolutely need to buy a new CM, to not replace Herrera and Fellaini would be criminal.

Kostov

Not a very high bar. I'm going to be blunt, Pereira is not good enough to be a regular for us if we aspire to become a good team. Those who are singing his praises will be shredding him once he starts being bullied in the PL.

We absolutely need to buy a new CM, to not replace Herrera and Fellaini would be criminal.
Not a very high bar, but it seems like too much to ask from managers in the last couple of season, to make the obvious call that is. You can't say he will be bullied, he definitely doesn't look like a player that will get bullied.

Fosu-Mens

So the sensible thing to do would be to get rid of Matic and Fred, not Pereira given that he is paid significantly less than them and can actually spot a pass without giving it away. Good enough to be a backup for a team in contention for top 4, albeit not as a starter.

SATA

Love him sticking up for his teammates never mind the nice little assist to Martial. Should have decked Sissoko right there that cnut

Based Adnan

The guy used to brutalize the opposition in the youth teams. Always had a bit of fight about him and it's something we need in the squad imo.

M Bison

Supports
York City
The guy used to brutalize the opposition in the youth teams. Always had a bit of fight about him and it's something we need in the squad imo.
I don't get to see much of the youth games, interesting to hear he's always had a tendency to get stuck in - like it

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He was pretty good further up, and got himself a decent assist.

Nick7

I don't get to see much of the youth games, interesting to hear he's always had a tendency to get stuck in - like it
He's got a case of the Scholes. Would always launch himself into silly tackles.

diarm

He would have scored the free kick that Young butchered as well.

He was superb today and led the charge to give a filthy Spurs outfit some of their own medicine.

My team to start the season:

De Gea
AWB Lindelof Tuanzebe Shaw
McTominay Pogba
Rashford Pereira James
Martial

Romero, Dalot, Young, Smalling, Fred, Mata, Greenwood​

Ace of Spades

People talk about him not taking his performances into the real season, but was he really given much of a chance ?? He started well last season, then was pretty much banished after that Brighton game, where he was unfairly scapegoated for a poor performance by the entire team. After that Matic returned, and we did not see him much until Ole took over and started to play him a bit more. Even then, it was not much as he was behind every midfielder in our team. Now, Ole looks to be ready to give him a bit more responsibility along with game time. Looks to be our option as a 10 or 8.

Mickson

What I saw today (still haven't seen the whole match) he was good. Still not sure I rate him that much. But good to see him playing well. Tbh I don't like his tackling and the Scholes bit tackling. It's not a good thing to have in you.

Nick7

Good to hear he’s took over the shithousery from Herrera. Always need one in your side
He's worse than Herrera in that sense in my view. Herrera was smarter when it came to shithousery. Pereira is dirty.

AshRK

Won't be surprised if he becomes a regular for us and even for Brazil. The assist he got today was wonderful. If he does that regularly then we have a real midfielder with us.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
He would have scored the free kick that Young butchered as well.

He was superb today and led the charge to give a filthy Spurs outfit some of their own medicine.

My team to start the season:

De Gea
AWB Lindelof Tuanzebe Shaw
McTominay Pogba
Rashford Pereira James
Martial

Romero, Dalot, Young, Smalling, Fred, Mata, Greenwood​
Yes, Pereira's free kicks are almost always on target, and I would fancy him to score quite a few during the season, if he plays. Still needs to get a bit of consistency into his game, and perhaps just hold back on the slightly reckless challenges. I've always thought he had an excellent ability to play football, I just hope that he gets the opportunities to show what he can do. Going to be a fascinating season.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
In face of Woodward not supporting Solskjaer with a midfielder, this was really nice to watch.

Solid performance in a heated match.

Handré1990

Weird player. Has ability, but a lot of the time he doesn’t manage to actually show it. Very good today, and nice to see him and McTominay stand up to those thugs.

mu4c_20le

He's going to have a great year. Last season was a bit of a mixed bag, but he's just starting to get used to the Prem.

w1thout

If Bruno isn't coming, I think Pereira will be a better no.10 than Lingard and Mata.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Weird player. Has ability, but a lot of the time he doesn’t manage to actually show it. Very good today, and nice to see him and McTominay stand up to those thugs.
That's the main difference I see in him. He's always had ability but he seems to have become more mature somehow. It's only pre season, but very encouraging performances so far.

Handré1990

That's the main difference I see in him. He's always had ability but he seems to have become more mature somehow. It's only pre season, but very encouraging performances so far.
Looked pretty much the same in pre season last year if I remember correctly.

Handré1990

More assertive this year, but as I said it's only pre season so we'll see.
Could well be right, I’ve only seen one and a half game so far. Seem to remember it was all the rave after his spell at Girona, how he had toughened up. Have to say I don’t understand his few chances last year, keeping in mind some of the players we used regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.