5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Was a good CM performance, but against Tranmere you'd best put in a good performance. Even Lingard did well

Andersons Dietician

Yeah he wasn’t good. Could have been 10-0 it wouldn’t excuse him from not being good. He was so wasteful and again some really silly decisions combined with horrendous passing.

King Andow

Out of depth in a 6-0 win against a League One relegation side :lol: .Tranmere is above his level. The argument of him being worse than Lingard is back on, the clowns.

the gafferjs

Football is all about opinions but I wanted to specifically watch this player to see if my opinion on him is misguided/OTT.

Do not get me wrong, you do not play for Manchester United or any top Professional Club unless you have some sort of ability but I am truly astounded as to how poor this Player is by United standards. In my 36 years on this planet have seen some poor United Players and whilst I do not think he does it on purpose I just do not see what he offers? Granted the coaching team know better than I do but he did nothing against Tranmere to suggest he is good enough. He was outmuscled in the tackle every time, some of his passing completely wayward, if he cannot impose himself against a League 1 Team then how can he do it in the Prem? I feel like he is living off the hype of that goal last season and thats it. Lingard and Jones for all their faults, even Matic to a lesser extent, all tried to impose themselves yesterday but this guy is just anonymous. He failed during several loans and Jose didnt trust him so what is the point? Is it because he has a nice name and is Brazilian that gives him so much credit to get games and chances?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He played as CM mostly, where he's an AMC. You put Lingard or Mata as CM, i think they'd be much worse than Pereira.

AshRK

He is a nothing player. The only thing working for him is Lingard is even more crap so people give him a pass. Any ruthless club would have just sold him. Let us not forget the guy couldn't even become a regular at Valencia. The most pointless player we have ever had in the modern times.

Ekeke

He had 1 assist, 3 key passes, 70 passes with 87% pass accuracy as well as making 3 tackles and 3 interceptions being our main ball winner in midfield. I guess its official, posters on this forum have no idea what a CM's job is.

Man City 0:1 Man Utd

Dve

Fans are sometimes too quick to write off players (having Fred and Matic fresh in mind), but when it comes to Pereira, I have serious doubts he´ll ever make it at United. He´s a decent enough player on his day, but decent is not enough for winning titles. You need word class. Watford, I think that would be a better match for him.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I was kind of okay with this guy staying before but now we have Bruno Fernandes, I'd rather we target a player like Grealish & keep Pogba if he wants to stay here whilst letting the younger CAM in our reserves get a chance now instead now.

We seem like we have no players and at the same time buying a one or two players away from being overcrowded due to having players that are not very good.

If Gomes, Levitt or Mejbri need games at CAM or CM - we need to think about the players that play in those positions too. Doubt he would go though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bruno Fernandes in, cant see him playing much. Maybe only in serious cases of injuries/suspensions (like tight now where everyone but Fred is out).
Not sure if he'll stay to be back in the summer or leave. Should go to a lower club IMO and find his true level though.

Ekeke

Has been good recently as CM cover and AM, will be a good squad player. He does the simple things very well with his touch. Needs to get some end product from his shooting though, thats been disappointing

-Supreme-

Does the guy have any attributes that is above average? I don't see what he offers to the team, very poor once again

mewnew11

Andreas Ronaldo with all the stepovers.

It's a shit fight between him and lingard as to who is the worst

el3mel

Unbelievably rubbish. The fact he got that many games for us this season just shows you where we're.

Leg-End

Has no right to be starting games, just shows you the level we are at right now.

Litch

Sadly he his play and passes turns everyone decent to look like shite....

LJJT

Needs to be moved on in the summer. Good lad and tries hard but less credibility than Jesse and needs to move on for his and our sake

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Looked like still learning what to do during a football match.

The Caf's jokes that we have better players on the forum is not far from reality.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Lingard is miles better than Pereira, Pereira would look out of place even in MLS

The worst part is the manager seems happy to start him every game

Yeah its complete mind boggling. Ole loves him for some reason meanwhile litrally every united fan hates him.

Shows how out of touch Ole really is for someone who "gets the club"

SATA

His game is just fouling people all around the pitch without doing anything productive or useful for his team. Disaster of a player

MAME DIOUF 32

I think he's hit that point where his confidence is shot beyond repair. He can barely do anything right. He has to go at the end of the season.

Art Vandelay

I don't blame the guy, it's not his fault we've left ourselves having to play him every week, but he's just not good enough. He doesn't have a position because he's not good in any of them.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Lingard is miles better than Pereira, Pereira would look out of place even in MLS

The worst part is the manager seems happy to start him every game
Pereira has been comfortably better this season so far, although his form over the last month has dropped down to Lingard's level. It didn't help that he seemed to be played in central midfield and left wing in this match, the two positions in the midfield four that he really doesn't suit. He's been pretty poor wherever he's played lately though.

Jacob

Starting to really dislike this guy, lot the ball a million times and plays as if he's better than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.