Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Shouldn't be starting and not sure he should even be in the squad. But we have such lack of squad depth, we have to play him.

Master Yoda

I dont blame Ole at all for Brunos performance today. This guy, Perera, I wont even bother spelling his name right, ruined the game for Bruno. Perrareraeii made 3 silly fouls just outside the box early in the game. Ole made a good decision swapping them because disaster was bound to happen.

KeanoMagicHat

Bruno Fernandes really showed what Pereira could be like in how he receives, strikes and moves with the ball. Pereira is just missing that crucial quality and it increasingly looks like he will never have it. Just not good enough.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Yup, still trash, we've given him a shiny 5 years extension though so thanks for building for the future Ole.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Have been defending him for a while. But, man, he doesn't help his cause, does he?

We should give his slot time to some youngsters.

He'sRaldo

Technically average to good, getting better physically, but tactically quite poor.

Needs more guidance if he is to play at this level.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Technically average to good, getting better physically, but tactically quite poor.

Needs more guidance if he is to play at this level.
Hes below PL standard in every single one of those departments. I have nothing against him, seems like a nice lad and he works his arse off, but hes lacking in every department: Technique, physique and tactical understanding.

Hes not worse than Lindgard, but not much better either.

Ekeke

I dont blame Ole at all for Brunos performance today. This guy, Perera, I wont even bother spelling his name right, ruined the game for Bruno. Perrareraeii made 3 silly fouls just outside the box early in the game. Ole made a good decision swapping them because disaster was bound to happen.
:lol: He went to the left wing, Mata was AM and Bruno went to the DM position. He was crap there, but still he wasnt swapped

He'sRaldo

Hes below PL standard in every single one of those departments. I have nothing against him, seems like a nice lad and he works his arse off, but hes lacking in every department: Technique, physique and tactical understanding.

Hes not worse than Lindgard, but not much better either.
I think the technical and physical parts could work if he was smarter, but since he isn't everything gets highlighted as not good enough.

But you're right in that there's a lot of room for improvement in every area.

John Blund

Pereira is like a kid who has practiced alone all his life. His skills good enough, when he's not pressed, but his awareness and his decision making are just not good enough for any top tier league. I didn't see him in Spain, but I really can't believe the claims of him having a decent season in La Liga.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Just how can he lose the ball so much in easy situations. Fecking infuriating.

Andersons Dietician

Woeful. Just pass the ball. Always needs to take way too many touches. The most infuriating performance from him. Hopefully we get Havertz or something in the summer so we can say good bye to him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Woeful! Losing possession and beginning counter attacks for the opposition seems to be best thing about his play

Eddy_JukeZ

He is no better than Lingard.

A nothing player. Both should be binned in the summer.

predator

Youth NITK
Seeing him in person is so different to seeing him on the tv. He does lose the ball alot and doesn't really contribute but I enjoy watching him play football.

His dribbling is sensational at times for me, especially his use of his left foot in tight spaces. However that is not going to win matches or fans in England and sadly I think he should leave and maybe return to spain.

There is a talented player in him but talent is just one of many factors that you need to succeed at United.

tjb

Pereira is like a kid who has practiced alone all his life. His skills good enough, when he's not pressed, but his awareness and his decision making are just not good enough for any top tier league. I didn't see him in Spain, but I really can't believe the claims of him having a decent season in La Liga.
He didn't. Usual CAF overrating of younger players. His averaging rating for Grenada was low.

crossy1686

career ending
As long as he, Lingard, Martial, Mata and James continue to be regular starts for us we will never finish in the top 4.

I think James will improves but he shouldn’t be a regular starter right now. The others just don’t have the quality to start for a team with designs on winning trophies

bondsname

He has a good cross on him sometimes.

But that's about it. Everything else, he is worse than average at.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
As soon as Pogba and Scott return Pereira will most likely return to the bench. With Matic being suspended and the aforementioned injured, Ole chose for ‘experience’ rather then players like TMT or Garner

pseudo_canadian

He’s so weird. I wouldn’t even call him an awful footballer - just completely ineffective, irrelevant, and forgettable. I think he has some decent technical skills, but has the footballing brain of a toddler.

Castia

It sounds hyperbolic when I say this after a shit result but he must be one of the most average players I've ever seen play for United. He starts almost every week as well its just mind boggling.

Geekie

Never hated to see a player play so much that I actually hoped he screwed up more often when he had the ball so he would be taken off faster

NoPace

I think he's hit that point where his confidence is shot beyond repair. He can barely do anything right. He has to go at the end of the season.
Yeah I don't think he's quite as bad as he's looked on the ball for us lately. Could see him doing a Cleverley and becoming a decent mid-table player (possibly in Italy or Spain) if he gets his confidence back, and he's capable of the occasional long striker or assist that means more in that setting.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Pereira doesn't suit EPL, I think there is takers from Spain or Italy. He is just shit and constantly fouling players and losing the ball which I don't understand why. Doesn't a coach tells a players when do you foul and when not foul? Maybe Pep needs to teach this chap because Ole is probably clueless and think it is fine. I don't want him to start a single match. Awful player!!!!

Aouer-United

Gif of him in box, I think I have seen him moving very slow in the box a couple of times, he was really slow, he looks like he has a speed of overweight person when moving the ball around

Red_toad

Awful player. Possibly the worst I’ve seen play over 50 games for Utd.
Anyone who watched Graeme Hogg would disagree. We've had far worse players. His problem is hes just not very good and should only be at United as a squad option, never a starter as he's no where near the standard we should aspire to.

Status
Not open for further replies.