5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoneBmStore

It sounds hyperbolic when I say this after a shit result but he must be one of the most average players I've ever seen play for United. He starts almost every week as well its just mind boggling.
Man, this should be printed on the front page of the Caf. Perfectly sums up post-SAF United

mattunited1978

doommonger
One of the worst individual performances i can remember seeing yesterday, laughably bad, complete rubbish

Captain16Keano

When you look at a player in a game and genuinely think you could have played better, even though you've played nothing but 5 aside for an hour on a Tuesday for the last 10 years, its not the best sign.

acnumber9

Anyone who watched Graeme Hogg would disagree. We've had far worse players. His problem is hes just not very good and should only be at United as a squad option, never a starter as he's no where near the standard we should aspire to.
I didn’t so I can’t. He shouldn’t even be a squad option, he has nothing to his game. Can’t pass, can’t shoot, can’t dribble.

Full bodied red

Anyone who watched Graeme Hogg would disagree. We've had far worse players. His problem is hes just not very good and should only be at United as a squad option, never a starter as he's no where near the standard we should aspire to.
Now there's a blast from the past I'd forgotten about....

Mr. Christian

Has moments of incredible flair, the next second he’s giving the ball away like a schoolboy.

It’s either now or never, he’s not a kid anymore and needs to step up or be happy being a squad player.

the gafferjs

The press narrative today that has clearly been forced by a PR Team is scary. No one wants to see people suffer from mental health issues and its clear the guy wants to improve but for the fans to be attacked for being critical of him is shocking, especially when a lot of what gets said about him is the truth sadly. That said Ole is at fault for constantly playing him when it is clear he is not playing well which suggests that Ole has a blind spot with this Player.

If his actual playing ability was half as good as the ability he thinks he has then he might do ok but the reality is different. He struts about trying to look the part with little to back up the misplaced confidence. Yes he makes the odd decent pass but that is the least I would expect of a 24 year old Manchester United Player who has played 34 games so far. I remember Fletcher getting lambasted but at 24 he was a much better Player than Pereira is now at the same age.

Sylar

The press narrative today that has clearly been forced by a PR Team is scary. No one wants to see people suffer from mental health issues and its clear the guy wants to improve but for the fans to be attacked for being critical of him is shocking, especially when a lot of what gets said about him is the truth sadly. That said Ole is at fault for constantly playing him when it is clear he is not playing well which suggests that Ole has a blind spot with this Player.

If his actual playing ability was half as good as the ability he thinks he has then he might do ok but the reality is different. He struts about trying to look the part with little to back up the misplaced confidence. Yes he makes the odd decent pass but that is the least I would expect of a 24 year old Manchester United Player who has played 34 games so far. I remember Fletcher getting lambasted but at 24 he was a much better Player than Pereira is now at the same age.
I saw a tweet (or two) by Luckhurst saying its easy to critcise, but he deserves sympathy. This is the dickhead who makes stuff up at times and is now saying he deserves sympathy after doing his own hack stuff on players. Ugh.

AshRK

Lingard is a useless player with a pathetic attitude but at least in his career he had those two amazing months. Andreas Periera is what I like to call the most pointless footballer to play for this club. The guy cannot shoot, the guy cannot pass, the guy cannot defend, the guy is not quick, the guy has zero skills to play for a big club. What is he good at? Don't say free kicks as that is one more myth.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Its bizarre. Why would anyone think its a good idea to try and get Andreas the sympathy vote? Honestly, it would be easier to forget how rubbish he's been if they said nothing: Out of sight, out of mind. By running all these stories it just reminds you that he's been garbage.

Last Saturday Ole played him in three positions to try and get something out of him. The result = he failed as a #6, a #10 and as an #11.

Everyone can see that he is not at the level required for United to get back up the table. The fact he was given a four year deal last summer was insane, and you have to wonder if these puff pieces would be written if the senior management team that gave him that contract weren't now being made to look clueless by him being crap. If Andreas left United tomorrow nobody in the Premier League would be looking to give him a contract.

The only reason to feel for Andreas is that he wasn't pushed out of the door last summer. Had he been allowed to leave he would be making a career for himself at a mid-level European club like Boavista or Twente, nobody would be on his back. He would be enjoying his football without the pressure to perform like he's another Iniesta. Instead, he's been lumbered (and we've been lumbered) with a four year contract at a club that expects more than he can give. That just leaves him being exposed to ridicule week after week.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Don't ask me why but I just re-watched the Liverpool away game. The amount of time this guy feck up our counter attack is ridiculous. We passed the ball to him, and he lost the ball straight away because he has zero ball retention, can't dribble the ball, easily outmuscled and can't pass the ball. Absolutely disaster of a player. And people actually think new manager can pull a miracle with the options we have, that's crazy.

AshRK

I like to call him the most pointless player. Seriously, what is he good at. People used to rave about his free kicks. The guy is a fraud, who failed to cut at Valencia and is asked to play regular football for us. I know some will say but he can be kept as a squad player. Feck that, is he even good at being that. I never warmed to Fellaini but my god he contributed much more to this club and had his strengths. This guy is shocking.

Gordon S

What is happening with this guy? Seemed very talented when playing in our reserve team. Watched him a couple of games in Spain and he actually looked like a decent player. But now, when he should be close to his prime, he can`t get anything right. I wouldn`t even have him as a starter for a fully fit reserve team atm. Garner, Mejbri, Levitt, Puigmal, Galbraith, Gomes, McCann should all be talented enough to get chances ahead of him right now.

redshaw

Said a while back he should be in the Belgian League applying his trade. I take that back, I'm sorry.

Him and Lingard are soul destroying. stick him on a beach doing keepy ups selling ice cream, just please United have something better than Lingard and Pereira for next season. They just couldn't even play any semblance football tonight. Bruno had to come on and suddenly I saw something recognizable to football up front with Mata.

-Supreme-

Lingard has at least shown he was worthy of a squad role here, but what has Pereira done to date?

Andersons Dietician

Him and Lingard are soul destroying.
Hard not to agree with this. Both are so predictable that I can now predict what they are away to do or when they are away to lose the ball to like a 100% accuracy.

He is just atrocious. Always refuses to make the easy pass even though it’s the one that does the damage. He always wants to dilly dally on the ball and even worse on the odd time he tries to pass it it’s terrible.

I’d happily watch anyone bar him playing as 10 again.

reddevil80

What on earth does this clown do in training to keep getting picked?

Is our squad so meagre that he keeps warranting game time?

I'm not a huge fan of Gomes or Chong but I would rather either of them over Pereira.

Why can't Garner get a shot in the middle instead? Playing alongside the likes of Bruno and Matic will develop Garner in leaps and bounds. He has had some good minutes when on the pitch.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
At least he runs around a lot.

Trying to be positive here
Lingard + Pereira's combined best qualities (at least as per caf at it's peak positive time) - work rate, movement, set piece delivery.

Bruno alone offers them all at much higher level + adds so much more.

Completely made these 2 players irrelevant, not that it needs much work.

grahamo

He constantly, and I mean constantly gives the ball away. Most of us have to spend 40 hours a week in soul destroying jobs but He is lucky enough to get to play football all week and get paid for it. All he has to do all week is spend his time training and practicing for an upcoming game and he is still not up to it. Time for him to move on. Replace with a proper Man United player

Ekeke

Had a great turn and cross that someone should have been tapping home. Also his left footed shot from the edge of the box that worked the keeper was decent. I didnt see the match after 60 mins but he came off 11 minutes later, so I'm guessing its the usual toxic clueless posters talking shit again.

Idxomer

Yes, it was like he knew we won't be able to score goals for a while and had to try for one more at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.