5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

jem

Another in a long list who has no business being here. What I don't get is why he isn't at least taking our corners - he's absolute shite, but he does have some ball-striking ability, and I can't imagine his set-pieces would be any worse than Young's.

Eplel

I think the comparisons to Tom Cleverley are unfair.

For Tom Cleverley.

Ed9

Obviously not a starter but with Mata and Fred in the team he's not in the line to be kicked out of this club. He's a player compared to the other two. A squad player.

manunited1919

Another in a long list who has no business being here. What I don't get is why he isn't at least taking our corners - he's absolute shite, but he does have some ball-striking ability, and I can't imagine his set-pieces would be any worse than Young's.
Yeah, why was Young taking all our set pieces yesterday? It’s one of the most upsetting things to see Young go to take all corners and freekicks for almost the whole game. Does Ole and coaching staff have a say in this or it’s up to the players and our captain to decide?

jem

Yeah, why was Young taking all our set pieces yesterday? It’s one of the most upsetting things to see Young go to take all corners and freekicks for almost the whole game. Does Ole and coaching staff have a say in this or it’s up to the players and our captain to decide?
And if it's not Young taking a free-kick, it's Rashford. Just pathetic all around.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Why the hell did he go for the far post for that free kick? He is only good at set pieces and yet, the one he got on a plate he tried something weird.

The state of our squads IQ.

Revaulx

Works hard, and has a reasonable array of technical skills. Still a nothing player though.

I wonder if he'd be quite a lot more effective as a cog in a well-oiled machine. Which isn't what United is at the moment.

Champagne Football

Ole putting so much faith in him might be remembered as Ole's downfall.

The ironic thing is that I felt he had a worse game than Fred, despite that infamous look of death when Fred missed that easy pass.

Andreas is fine as a squad player for league Cup games, but Christ on ice-skates, never a starter.

sillwuka

I don't rate him at all but I still don't understand why he is starting out wide, it's scary to think our coaches put him out there..

If he has to play, put him in as one of the midfield three. Baffling management.

Red00012

Watch it again - we're being hit on the break. Him and Rojo are the last two defenders and the Newcastle player is sprinting towards Rojo. If Andreas steps up and the defender sprints past Rojo then he has a one on one opportunity. Instead Andreas is a bit deeper so if yer man takes on Rojo, he can then get across to make an interception. If they're both in line then you're making his life easier as he just needs to get past Rojo to be in.

Also the Newcastle lad on the left is in acres of space and can look across the line, if Andreas is in line with Rojo, he could easily just make sure he's in line with the the both of them too... So trying to play offside there would be totally pointless.

What do you mean running past his defensive line? Him and Rojo are literally our last two defenders there! He has to work back because we were short of numbers at the back with being caught on the break.

See above, he hasn't drifted anywhere, he's literally getting back to help out because all our defenders/CM's are caught up field as we're being hit on the break.

And it's Maguire who is in the best position to close down the shot, not Andreas.
Is that you Andreas?

Red00012

Watch it again - we're being hit on the break. Him and Rojo are the last two defenders and the Newcastle player is sprinting towards Rojo. If Andreas steps up and the defender sprints past Rojo then he has a one on one opportunity. Instead Andreas is a bit deeper so if yer man takes on Rojo, he can then get across to make an interception. If they're both in line then you're making his life easier as he just needs to get past Rojo to be in.

Also the Newcastle lad on the left is in acres of space and can look across the line, if Andreas is in line with Rojo, he could easily just make sure he's in line with the the both of them too... So trying to play offside there would be totally pointless.

What do you mean running past his defensive line? Him and Rojo are literally our last two defenders there! He has to work back because we were short of numbers at the back with being caught on the break.

See above, he hasn't drifted anywhere, he's literally getting back to help out because all our defenders/CM's are caught up field as we're being hit on the break.

And it's Maguire who is in the best position to close down the shot, not Andreas.
I don’t think you understand football with a statement like that. He has a 5 yard head start on all our defenders trying to chase back because of Pereira. If periera keeps his line then its offside or Williems has a lot more pressure on him.

We've Won It All

He doesn't do anything well whatsoever. I haven't met a single United fan with a respectable, positive opinion of him.

Name a single other Premier League team he'd be playing for.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I don’t think you understand football with a statement like that. He has a 5 yard head start on all our defenders trying to chase back because of Pereira. If periera keeps his line then its offside or Williems has a lot more pressure on him.
I won't dislike your post as its our discussion - but please remember to criticise the post and not the poster.

So you honestly think their left winger, a professional footballer who is in yards of space, would have just been stood in an offside position if Andreas had been in line with Rojo? Really?

Also, he had a a 5 (more like 2 or 3) yard head start to do what? Our defenders all got back and we held him up and so the ball went back out of the box for what was a low percentage chance for them (would have been even lower had Maguire tried to close down the shot).

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Not really. He simply holds his run then he is clean through

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Currently our worst, and least effective, player.

Which is weirdly impressive, given the shit that surrounds him.

grahamo

He was even worse than Fred on Sunday. At fault for the goal and gives up possession more than any other player. I remember he was a real prospect when he came to United. What happened? I hope he reads this thread! Hang Your head in shame,Son!

cyberman

He has the worst body language I have ever seen in a Utd player. The amount of shrugs and eye rolls last Sunday was staggering.

RooneyLegend

I don't rate him at all but I still don't understand why he is starting out wide, it's scary to think our coaches put him out there..

If he has to play, put him in as one of the midfield three. Baffling management.
It'll be the end of him. He's not being given a decent crack at it by being played where he is. Our managers in recent years couldn't have done a worse job. This lot simply dont understand how to use players.

Alabaster Codify7

He's shit. But, as a squad player, he'd be mildly acceptable shit - 15min cameos, he might curl a 25yarder into the top corner or a decent cross. That is literally the extent of his abilities though which, over 90mins in a team that can't attack to save their lives, stand out like a sore thumb and make him seem like a worse option than he probably is.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm still not sure what type of player he is meant to be? I'm surprised he has stayed in the team as long as he has. Ah well, he's an academy graduate so it affords him a bit more decorum from me but he so obviously has no future at this level.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's shit. But, as a squad player, he'd be mildly acceptable shit - 15min cameos, he might curl a 25yarder into the top corner or a decent cross. That is literally the extent of his abilities though which, over 90mins in a team that can't attack to save their lives, stand out like a sore thumb and make him seem like a worse option than he probably is.
His level isn't acceptable for a squad player either. Lingard when he was decent was about at that level of acceptability. Periera is nowhere near it.

AkaAkuma

i think he'll prove to be a decent squad b2b player. its unfair to judge him while on the wing

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
He’s just a bit crap. Nothing special. Wouldn’t look out of place at Villa or Wolves

Scotty McT

Was really good today at linking the defence to the attack. All over the pitch.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Decent performance. But both him & Bissaka has to take the share for the blame for not communicating who should close down Robertson. Robertson was getting too much space and it wasn’t just the goal.

MAME DIOUF 32

Wasteful at times but that was real full-on effort and a huge factor in Liverpool struggling to settle.

marktan

Thought he was one of our better players. Two great balls to switch play. Worked hard and kept the ball when he had it.

His level isn't ours and probably won't be but he is a useful player.

Based Adnan

Shock horror as player looks better in his actual position. There's clearly a place in the squad for him. Thought he was among our better players today.

Conor

Feels like a player that could become something if in a better situation than we are in at the moment, needs a bit of time and to have more experienced players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.