Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So glad Bruno has come along and showed everyone exactly what Andreas THINKS he plays like. Garbage footballer.

SATA

He’s not garbage, is he? Not good enough for United maybe, but he’s a decent player. Maybe he doesn’t have the strong mentality to be one. He tries things but when they don’t come off, he tends to hide more often than not. Bruno never hides and keeps trying even when his lobs and passes are absolutely rubbish

jamesjimmybyrondean

Anyone else see Ole patting his head after the game? I think he was meant to play but couldn't because we had to bring the Calvary

el3mel

I really can't believe at one point we were all thinking he's a great talent and someone that'll be great for us. I believed this totally at one point. Who else ?

AshRK

Garbage. Ole please stop wasting minutes on him and lingard. If people ever want to know why we are 5th is because we were playing lingard and periera together before Bruno.arrived.

BlahRules

Garbage. Ole please stop wasting minutes on him and lingard. If people ever want to know why we are 5th is because we were playing lingard and periera together before Bruno.arrived.
Agreed he is shit. We should bring on some youth players who are hungry and has potential.

I really can't believe at one point we were all thinking he's a great talent and someone that'll be great for us. I believed this totally at one point. Who else ?
Me

It hasn't quite worked, i think he'll be a late bloomer. He can have no complaints if Ole gets rid.

mu4c_20le

You also believed that we should've gotten rid of Ole back in November so there's that

Based Adnan

He wasn’t that bad, not sure how he was garbage? He kept it simple.
It's like people saw him come on and decided to come into his performance thread to talk shit after the game because there's no way those comments are about his actual performance.

AJ VII

So slow everytime he receives the ball, no urgency to make something happen. Seems like he doesn't understand that he needs to use the ball to create chances. Slows down the tempo before he passes the ball backwards to a defender.

Sad as I thought he had potential when he was younger, but its time for him to find a new club this summer.

King Andow

He wasn’t that bad, not sure how he was garbage? He kept it simple.
Lost the ball in a dangerous area immediatelly, broke a counter attack passing back to Maguire, megged, ball watching, slowed our game when not hiding, bad set pieces...

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
It's like people saw him come on and decided to come into his performance thread to talk shit after the game because there's no way those comments are about his actual performance.
Agreed, he made a few neat passes to be fair, all very simple. But what we needed at the stage of the match.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I'm sorry but Andreas just isn't good enough. It wasn't until the last 5 minutes that he started to look decent, and Brighton giving up the ghost was as much responsible for that as him growing into the game. We lost complete control of the game after the midfield subs, Scott McTominay can't get away with that either. However, besides Andreas being totally unable to take good corners, what epitomises him for me is the fact he had the chance to play through balls to James and Ighalo and went backwards more than once. That's him all over. If he left United tomorrow the likes of Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United etc wouldn't be looking to buy him. That says everything about why we've struggled to challenge for anything serious in recent years.

E-mal

He is poor, you have to feel sorry for Ole having to play this guy and Lingard earlier this season.

Raw

Bruno is the player I thought Andreas could turn out to be. Who knows, maybe he's a late bloomer and will prove us wrong? But I just don't see it.

Kag

The worst football IQ I can remember at the club. He just hasn’t got a clue where the opposition (or his own, for that matter) players are and he just gets bowled over on to the floor like a toddler.

mu4c_20le

I thought he plays in the same way as Bruno just a some levels beneath. Not a bad player to have in the squad.
Yeah I said in the match day thread he looked like a fan trying to imitate his idol Bruno.. decision making was a bit slow, but it's his first minutes after lockdown so understandable

AFC NimbleThumb

What is this guy good at?

How can you watch Bruno run his n*ts off for 60 minutes chasing down everything then stroll in attack instead of pressing.

When things aren’t going for a player; as they haven’t done for Andreas all season, he needs to show a willingness to be active.

I just don’t get it with him; can’t stand watching him.

Ace of Spades

I'm sorry but Andreas just isn't good enough. It wasn't until the last 5 minutes that he started to look decent, and Brighton giving up the ghost was as much responsible for that as him growing into the game. We lost complete control of the game after the midfield subs, Scott McTominay can't get away with that either. However, besides Andreas being totally unable to take good corners, what epitomises him for me is the fact he had the chance to play through balls to James and Ighalo and went backwards more than once. That's him all over. If he left United tomorrow the likes of Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United etc wouldn't be looking to buy him. That says everything about why we've struggled to challenge for anything serious in recent years.
Spot on, we can't go into the next season with the likes of Periera, Lingard or Mata as back up. We need to invest, these players will struggle to get in a top ten side imo.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Considering he's shown absolutely nothing in the first team, no, I never thought he was any good.

Eddy_JukeZ

Regardless of his performance today, we need better players in the club. Competition is great in the squad and he provides none.

Get rid.

El Zoido

He had me yelling at the TV a couple of times when he had a forward option on and turned around and played it backwards. They weren’t even risky passes to make.

Ok in the last 10 minutes when Brighton had truly given up and we were countering them but horrific before that. Created a counter attack for Brighton because he waited for 5 seconds on the ball instead of releasing it quickly (a specialty of his). His pressing is nowhere near as good as Bruno's either, they were able to play right through us for a 15 minute period though that wasn't just down to him.

Saddy

I was staggered when he came on instead of Fred - I still think Ole has a soft spot for him.

Had enough chances to prove himself and must move on in the transfer window

Fracture90

Not to be too harsh on the lad, but other than on FIFA U-20 world cup in 2015 where he was amongst the best players in the tournament, he hasn't shown much anywhere else.

There are jacks of all trades and there are jacks of no trades.

Bestietom

I honestly don't think Pereira is good enough for Manchester United and is probably holding back Garner or Levitt from promotion.....Mata, and Lingard should be moved on also.....We will lose more Youth players if they don't get a chance..

Status
Not open for further replies.