Andreas Pereira image 15

Andreas Pereira Brazil flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ten Hag's keeping him to solve the biggest riddle in football. - Where do we play him and what he actually does on the pitch ?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
In all likelihood, he probably wants to keep Pereira here an an auxiliary attacker/player considering a) the amount of players leaving and b) were most likely only bringing 3 maybe 4 in.

I can see him having a bit part role for a season before he’s allowed to leave next summer.

Mickson

In all likelihood, he probably wants to keep Pereira here an an auxiliary attacker/player considering a) the amount of players leaving and b) were most likely only bringing 3 maybe 4 in.

I can see him having a bit part role for a season before he’s allowed to leave next summer.
No way. He is nowhere good enough and we have players in the academy that can do his job.

Ahmer Baig

No wonder scouts of this club are a joke. Name one talent the scout have spotted on last 10 years.

. Manchester United scouts sent to watch a potential transfer target in Brazil have returned to report that one of their own players was the most impressive on the pitch, according to reports.
United's talent-spotters sent to watch 21-year-old midfielder Joao Gomes play for Flamengo instead highlighted Andreas Pereira as the most notable performer on the night, ESPN report.

Rockets Redglare

But he’s absolutely nowhere near the level required. I’d argue he isn’t even premier league standard never mind playing games for United.

jesperjaap

The staying and contract ends maybe little interest makes sense.

But keeping him with players leaving?

Where would his postion be:

Midfield playmaker/box to box: VDB, Fred, McTominay, Hannibal, Garner
Attacking midfielder: Fernandes, Hannibal, VDB, Shoetire
Wide: Rashford, MArtial, Sancho, ELanga, Garnacho, CHong, Amad, Pellestri

Some may be sold or loaned and there mayu be a lack of quality, but as things stand there may be a lack of quality but numbers wise we are covered in all the positions he may occupy, dont see a place for him

T_Model101

There's a Daily Mail article today that says we sent scouts to watch Flamengo player Joao Gomes and the scouts were instead raving about the performance of Andreas :lol:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Watching Flamengo in a pub in Rio. Andreas got the opener with one of his occasional long range belters.

All the fans raving about him and yapping about how they should "pay the 10m". Not sure that's dollars or reais but we should be on the phone pronto.

Idxomer

He's creating a decent market for himself, United should be able to get good money wherever he ends up next season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Hang on why's he still playing for them? When does his loan end? Presumably today? Does that mean he gets no break?

Status
Not open for further replies.