Player Agent: Kia Joorabchian
Squad Number: #15
Contract until: Jun 30, 2023
Contract option: Option for a further year
Date of last contract extension: Mar 12, 2019
Outfitter: Nike

Last edited:

RUCK4444

Keep hearing Lazio want him back but we want a transfer fee and they want a typical Italian deal where it is a loan and we pay 99% of his salary plus provide him with accommodation, an interpreter and a personal chef plus a 50 grand bung for Sarri.
Yeah I can’t stand the penny pinching Italian sides. :mad:

klayton88

Is there any reason the United Facebook page keep posting photos of him? New contract incoming?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
In a world where Jordan Ibe is sold for 15m, surely Andreas can fetch at least 10?

dinostar77

Sell him for whatever we can get. Just get him off the books. Good player for midtable portugese / french side.

Matthew84!

Rumors are Lazio want him back but at a reduced amount, I'd be looking at someone like Villa, Brighton or send him to Celtic, I'd gladly accept 10m. Hmm even 8m plus bonuses.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
25 yrs old already.
If we can get 5/7 million for him that would be great.

El Zoido

25 yrs old already.
If we can get 5/7 million for him that would be great.
Younger than I thought, feels like he’s been around forever.

He’s never going to make it here, good luck to the lad though. Hopefully he can find a club where he’ll be a key player.

Bondi77

Thought they would use him to model the new kit as he is one of the better looking in the squad and the club would squeeze every last penny they could out of it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Don’t really like shitting on individual players, especially when they’re still trying to forge a career but honestly, this guy…

Such a bad footballer who seems to think he’s much better than he is. And a dirty fecker too. Always leaves his boot in on someone at least once every game. If he never puts on a United shirt on again it will be too soon.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Honestly, I think he added the cuntiness to his game just so he has one discernible trait about him as a midfielder. Everything else is literally so forgettable

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I regularly forget he's still contracted to the club, sometimes even while watching a game he's playing in.

Ace of Spades

It was just a friendly, but he was so bad. Too bad we don't have our version of Bournemouth to pay 20m for him.

Also, just noticed the picture of him in a Lazio shirt. :lol:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I know it’s pre-season but that was one of the worst performances I’ve seen in some time. I can’t help but think that 25m option to buy on his loan deal was set by someone who’d never seen him play!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Disasterclass today and he was one of the more experienced players in the line-up.

meamth

Time's up for him.

CAM is not something we should be playing with nowadays, and I don't think he has anymore potential left in him.

Sell him this season...I'm the most patient man when it comes to player's development.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Please can we close this experiment and let him go. Would rather see Garner or Levitt or Galbraith get the chance he is getting in pre season

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Didn't realise he was still ours until today. Surely he's not going to be part of the first team by the start of the season? I'd rather we gambled on one of the younger players in central midfield. He's not particularly good at anything.

EngimaMK

Truly shocking player. I'm not sure why he even features in friendly games... Surely we'd be better off giving his minutes to a youngster who may at least have some future here?

Ludens the Red

My god, what the feck was that :lol: I know it’s pre season but at least try to make it look like you give a feck.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
All Andreas's done during preseason is reduce his transfer value. Should have been allowed to go at the end of his last contract.

Red_toad

My god, what the feck was that :lol: I know it’s pre season but at least try to make it look like you give a feck.
Probably knows he’s got no future at United and put in a half arsed performance. Like a few others, their minutes should be going to younger players. Ole needs to give them the same treatment Lukaku got in Aussie preseason, turn up train and no game time what so ever.

SAFMUTD

I'll be surprised if he ends up playing in the first division of any of the top leagues. Looks so far from the quality needed it's amazing he's still in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.