Andreas Pereira / loan to Lazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

Lazio would be a good move for him. He would play second fiddle to Luis Alberto, but he will get more play time than here.

Woodenlung

Clause will have to be pretty low. He isn't very good, it's clear we don't want him and he's probably on decentish wages. Hopefully we don't price ourselves out of a sale.

Red_toad

That is a terrible comment for a player from our academy who has always done his best.
Thats the world we live in now! Players get crap for not being as good as fans expect them to be. I can remember when he was touted as the next big thing on the Caf, I never saw anything that would make him exceptional. He’s a decent player who will probably do well in Italy. I wish him well and hope it works so we get a fee.

pascell

Unfortunately he hasn't kicked on and progressed at all. A loan with an obligation to buy is likely the best option for all parties, he needs to lay roots in a team and improve playing week in, week out.

Coops73

Think it would be a good move for him, hope it works out for him, not the greatest player to grace the Old Trafford pitch but he’s been here quite a while and never showed a lack of effort when he’s played.

0le

This would be great for all parties. He is probably the worst option out of himself, Lingard and Mata because I cannot think of one positive thing he brings to the team nor has he ever had a spell of good form. It hasn't worked out for him but he is still young enough that he can resurrect his career, so there is some incentive there for Lazio as well. Good luck to the lad.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
That is a terrible comment for a player from our academy who has always done his best.
No, he’s another dead wood who has taken too many wages from the club for a nothing contribution. Your comment sums up the problem the club has when it comes to our fringe players. Too much soft sentiment.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Hopefully we don’t Rojo ourselves by demanding 25m again.

Kostov

Good riddance, obviously easy to get rid whenhe is not on enormous wages. Turned out to be a woeful performer for us.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I like Andreas due to him always giving 100% and having a good attitude. Just a shame he isn't good enough for us.

Hope he does well wherever he goes.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Lazio is one of the top 4 team in Serie A last season. This is actually good move for him.

Ronaldo's Love Child

One down and hopefully a few more to follow...
"One step away from signing for Lazio" is great until the final step is confirmed as United agreeing on the sales price. Would not be surprised if it falls down because Lazio want to pay 10 million and we're holding out for 11!

flappyjay

Hopefully he takes to Italian football like all the other footballers we sent there last season.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Would be good for all parties. We should take it and get rid.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
No, he’s another dead wood who has taken too many wages from the club for a nothing contribution. Your comment sums up the problem the club has when it comes to our fringe players. Too much soft sentiment.
He is not good enough for us. Fine, no problem with that. But any 'fan' who calls our players shit has lost their way, especially players who put the effort in but prove not to be good enough.

The fact that a club like Lazio are interested shows he is clearly not 'shit', in any case.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shame it never worked out. I thought he’d be class at one point. He’s always been very feisty with a good attitude so I think there’s a player in there. Somewhere.

Aside: loved when he told that LUHG Twitter account to piss off.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good luck to him.

nothing bad needs to be said, he just wasn’t good enough unfortunately. Hopefully he has a better time in Italy.

This thread highlights who our appalling fans are. I’d rather keep him that the tools in this thread who are slagging him off.

Good luck to Andreas. He’s always had the right attitude, and so will always have my respect.

He’s not a player that I thought would make it at United, but I’ve been proved wrong lots of time, as clearly we only see the tip of the iceberg. He’s perhaps not suited to the PL as it seems a bit to fast for him. He did well in Spain, and he will go on to have a good career, just not here.

Glad to be trimming the squad as clearly we need to move on a number of players, and that’s difficult this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.