Andreas Pereira - SIGNED FOR FULHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

My fear with this lad and a new manager, is his penchant for playing like Zidane in preseason.

Ranchero

The fact that all the whispers are that we will need him next season already indicates the start of desperation. He is worse than Fred. Of course

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The fact that all the whispers are that we will need him next season already indicates the start of desperation. He is worse than Fred. Of course
Telling a player to report for pre season is desperation? literally every player who's on the clubs first team books goes on pre season

padzilla

Hipster
We'll be keeping the twin clowns Dalot and Telles next ffs. This will be deflating news if true.

padzilla

Hipster
I guess we need bodies before reinforcements arrive and he's probably low maintenance. Can see him going somewhere like Rangers on loan on transfer deadline day.

Uniquim

Flamengo got a new manager, Dorival Junior, who said he hopes Pereira stays. I'll paste some roughly translated quotes below.
Keep in mind that managers do not have the final say on transfers at Flamengo, so this might not change anything at all.

'It's just my opinion, but I hope he stays. There are not that many players with his potential in Brazil. I believe he can still grow a lot, and develop. [...] It would be good if we can keep the players because he has many qualities. He's a player that draws that eye in a way. He has plenty of potential to grow, and players of that level are rare in the Brazilian league.'

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It’ll be very interesting to see him in the PL again. I think he’s still potentially a class player playing in the hardest position but we didn’t have forever for him to catch some kind of reasonable form. Imagine now he starts banging them in preseason style every second game

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fulham trying to sign him.

Could be a good move for Andreas. He's not the standard to get us back competing in the Champions League. However, he might be able to do a job for Fulham.

Red Rash

I think Fulham would be a good move for him. He is a bit of a forgotten man at United but no matter how he has done on loan considering his age and past evidence I don't think he is anywhere near the level of what we need to start making ground on Liverpool or City.

If we can get 10-15 million for him and remove him from the wage bill it would be a win win for all parties involved

Red_toad

Fulham trying to sign him.

What is all this, first FDJ in and now Pereira out all on the same day (and for a decent fee), the Caf told me it was all doom and gloom and multiple deals just weren't possible!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Would be a great bit of business to get 10m for him

DevilRed

This is seriously the transfer miracle.

Not FDJ. Not signing Ronaldo.

This. This right here. We might be FINALLY selling off preseason Pirlo for a fee. What on earth is going on.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If we actually sell him for that amount, Murtogh is the goat.
I have a feeling he’ll be worth double that this time next year. We should have been getting more PL loans for our young fringe players while they were still on smallish money. Ultimate shop window. If they smash it bring them back. Learning on the job at Utd while we chase other clubs is never going to move the needle enough.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

He's the Brazilian reporter based in Manchester covering the Manchester clubs.

CarbonStoolBites

13 million?! That would be a great bit of business for us. Heck, can we include Phil Jones and Eric Bailly in the deal, for free? Please for the love of god.

skilzzz

Is this actually going to happen? Miracles do exist!!

Where is he right now? Cuz i will drive him to Craven Cottage myself...

...please be true!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Good deal for all parties potentially this.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

"Coach Marco Silva contacted Pereira and took advantage of the erratic behaviour of Flamengo board from the beginning, according to Manchester United."

Caldera is saying he's got the info straight from Man Utd.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That would be a good move for all parties concerned

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This shows exactly how loaning to the right club and environment changes everything. We probably couldn’t have paid someone to take him before he did well in Brazil last season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Would be some story if he does well at Fulham and makes the NT for the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.