Andreas Pereira / loan to Lazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanClancy

I know nothing about Lazio apart from their in the CL so I'm surprised we've agreed to let him go there. Surely he's going to really struggle to get games?

He's one of the worst players I've seen at OT in the last 35 years, he's dreadful.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
I know nothing about Lazio apart from their in the CL so I'm surprised we've agreed to let him go there. Surely he's going to really struggle to get games?

He's one of the worst players I've seen at OT in the last 35 years, he's dreadful.
Radamel Falcao ring a bell?. What about Alexis Sanchez?.

Edit: ADM..

Stop exaggerating

red thru&thru

Stop exaggerating
This.

If he was that bad, he would never have got the minutes he did. Why can't people just accept that it doesn't workout for players, for various reasons. Don't know people achieve in giving such negatives on their own players.

DanClancy

All 3 players had great careers whilst Di Maria & Falcao both got back on track after they left United.

Pereira is woeful, a view shared by every red I know.

I hope he does well at Lazio so we get a fee out of him but won't be banking on it.

Mickson

Really? ADM made more points in one off season than Pereira has ever managed at United. I agree with the previous poster. Pereira is one of the worst players I've seen who had regular playing time in an attacking role at United. Have nothing against him, he's just not very good. You are allowed to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.