Andreas Pereira / loan to Lazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tel074

That is a terrible comment for a player from our academy who has always done his best.
To be honest its exactly what id expect from some of the complete morons on here . Haven't a clue about football

mu4c_20le

Oh crap! Just taken the gloss off the excitement of the transfer. We just can’t get a single transfer we can enjoy!
It's around 23m though, so lets hope he does well so we can at least get a nice windfall of cash next year

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
There is no obligation, it's just an option to buy
Oh crap! Just taken the gloss off the excitement of the transfer. We just can’t get a single transfer we can enjoy!
There are different reports. Some say it's an obligation for €10-15m, some say it's an option to buy for €27m. I'd say the former is more likely but we'll probably find out over the next couple of days.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
What's he supposed to do, give his wages back? If we offer him a contract, and he does his best for us then any fault if he doesn't deserve the money is fully on us not him. Hope he gets his move and gets some good playing time over there.
I don’t disagree with any of that. Just excited the club is getting rid of a useless player.

Indigofink

I genuinely think he will prove a lot of the fans on this forum wrong and will develop massively at the right club. He definitely has talent and really hope it works put for him. As with Zaha and Depay think he might be one that gets away. There are worse players than him at the club but agree a loan is probably best for all parties.

Zealot87

Supports
S.S. Lazio
Tbh we don't expect anyone to pay 27M for Andreas.

Good that there is Lazio fan, I actually had question for any Serie A knowledgeable person. What are the squad rules which are preventing announcement at Lazio before prior departures? I read 2 players, including Southampton's Hoedt are currently on hold as Lazio need to sell/let go players first?
Well, it is a little bit tricky ...long story short there is an obligation called "indice di liquidità" which prevents teams from having an unbalanced credit/debt situation. So if you buy a player now, you have to fix your situation within 30.09. If you buy the player after 30.09, then you can fix your situation within the end of the next transfer market (i.e. January).
Hope this helps ;)!
Ps. A couple of hours ago our manager Tare talked to the press. He did say that that Pereira is a sealed deal.

el3mel

Really weird he managed to get such a good offer.

Hopefully last we'll ever see from him.

Can't but feel a little bit disappointed that at one point I was convinced he'll be the real deal for us.

prateik

So option to buy it is. Tear it up Andreas, make that move permanent or get someone else to jump on you and enjoy the next steps in your career.
Even if he tears it up, they will make a 5m bid.. Italian clubs are largely skint.
Smalling had a great year and still cant get clubs to bid 18m for him.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
That buy amount is unrealistic. They are not even paying his full salary. What is the point then?
It’s a good deal for them. Cheap loan where we pay half, ridiculous option which they’ll never take up, we get to do it all again next year

Zoo

Even if he tears it up, they will make a 5m bid.. Italian clubs are largely skint.
Smalling had a great year and still cant get clubs to bid 18m for him.
Pretty confident that other clubs throughout Europe will be interested in picking him up if so. He has got a lot of qualities but just couldn’t put it together at United.

gorky_utd

Good luck to him. Just a loan though, would have preferred to have a permanent deal.

No Love

Respect his willingness to go out and play. Good luck to him, hope it works out.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Good riddance. Hope he tears it up so we can get whatever few millions next summer.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
27m is absolutely ludicrous. And we’re paying half his wages? If they’re not even willing to pay all of his salary when there’s no fee what chance is there they’ll do that if in some alternate universe they do decide to sign him for that fee?

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
:lol: As if they will pay 27m next summer.

He'll be back at Carrington this time next year, 100%.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
hope he makes a huge success of himself (so we get the transfer money to spend on Haaland next summer :drool:)

Swapping living in Manchester for Rome cant be all bad either!

Nori-

Horrible deal.

Loaning out a player we should really have sold. Setting an option to buy at 27m which anyone with 2 brain cells knows they won't be paying next summer. Then on top of all that, paying half his wages while he's over there.

Glad he's gone but again.....Horrible deal.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Hardly surprising but what has Pereira ever done to get to a point where his salary needs to be 'shared'.

TheHeya

No way Lazio will pay €27m for him next year. Best we can hope for is around £15m even if he has a storming season we won’t get €27m.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
27m€? :lol: Wow he has to put in a monstrous season for them to pay that. Would be very very surprised if he doesn't return.

Remember the geese

The fact that we've agreed this Pereira deal in spite of the unfavourable terms, gives me a bit of hope that we are now finally prepared to push on with some business. Far too late, but hopefully we can pull something off.

red thru&thru

I hope AP does really well there. Good player, just not worked out for him United.

People who think they can berate players must have failed in their own lives and are bitter.

Roboc7

This is kind of deal we’ll probably end up accepting for a few players now before they inevitably all return next summer. Another one who got a new contract for bookkeeping rather than football reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.