Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
So Pool fans, what happened with his twitter? Heard he deleted it due to abuse. Was the abuse actually from Liverpool fans or what?

Still shocking abusing him after his first mistake in a long time.
When it comes to online support, Liverpool fans are the worst.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So Pool fans, what happened with his twitter? Heard he deleted it due to abuse. Was the abuse actually from Liverpool fans or what?

Still shocking abusing him after his first mistake in a long time.
Would be absolutely mental and moronic if true. The guy is a legend as far as I'm concerned, and comes across as very genuine, caring and funny. Would be truly sad if he had to delete it because of abuse, let alone from his own "fans".

arthurka

Would be absolutely mental and moronic if true. The guy is a legend as far as I'm concerned, and comes across as very genuine, caring and funny. Would be truly sad if he had to delete it because of abuse, let alone from his own "fans".
When it comes to online support, Liverpool fans are the worst.
That can´t be true? Right?
Has to be something else he has been fantastic since he came, wow how you lot would treat Shaw and Co..

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That can´t be true? Right?
Has to be something else he has been fantastic since he came, wow how you lot would treat Shaw and Co..
I think it's true - loads of comments on his last Instagram picture (that account is still available) where people are basically saying "don't listen to the trolls, those aren't real fans, we love you" blabla.

Grim. I didn't see the game last night but apparently it wasn't even his fault whatever he did.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can't get my head tagging someone online just to abuse them.

mav_9me

I am a little bit surprised he deleted his Twitter. It's really no different from the abuse players get at grounds. I realize this is supposedly from his own team fans but essentially it's all nonsense and noise. Faceless nameless tossers, surely you ignore them.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I didn't watch the game. Controversial penalty aside was he really that poor? His 5.3 is one of the lowest Whoscored ratings I've seen

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Is he even in charge of his own Twitter? Most players accounts are managed

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
The sneakiest tramp in the league.

Been meaning to mention it with ages but it seems he’s doing something snide every week now. A right little scrote; he needs sorting.

arnie_ni

The sneakiest tramp in the league.

Been meaning to mention it with ages but it seems he’s doing something snide every week now. A right little scrote; he needs sorting.
What did he do?

izec

And then grinning afterwards. Massive twat, as long as he is on the pitch, the cnut is protected

Eirelfc84

Supports
Liverpool

Classical Mechanic

Catch yourself on, thats the kind of shit Gary Neville was great at. Always hated him but can’t argue how good he was! I’m actually glad we have players that will do that sort of thing and wind opponents up as the Liverpool of the 90’s and 00’s generally were too soft compared to the players united and arsenal had.
McTominay does it too, exaggerates fouls and gets aggressive with players. Its gamesmanship.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Probably a slightly hypocritical observation, but I can appreciate it in the odd player or two in a team but it winds me up no end when the whole team is at it.

I loved Carvalho's dedication to the pursuit of evil. Utter cvnt in the best possible way.

Whereas Wimbledon in the 90s could go suck on a bag of d1cks.

Suarez is over the top, but you'd always forgive that when he's on your team.

AshRK

Would love to have some of our players show that fight. You look at Shaw and then you look at him. Shaw will be jogging back to the dressing room.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
He's a prick. To be fair Liverpool's team is mostly likeable, bound to have a couple of dickheads, and Robertson's undoubtedly the biggest one.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Diego Costa was my favourite of these players.

IrishRedDevil

How does this snide little prick keep getting away with keeping his foot in. Twice today and not even a yellow card for either. Then he jogs away smiling.

cyberman

How does this snide little prick keep getting away with keeping his foot in. Twice today and not even a yellow card for either. Then he jogs away smiling.
Or falls to the ground after a bad tackle to make it look like it was a mutual collision.
Hes done that a few times before but why not if he keeps getting away with it