Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

mu4c_20le

When I saw the first one live he actually fooled me into thinking the other guy hurt him

livkalo

Supports
Liverpool
The way he ran around after the challenge shows the pain wasn't nearly as big as he made it out to be. He just tried to con the ref to look like a 50-50 challenge. He deserved to be sent off just for this embarrassment. Overall very poor game from him tonight.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He’s Scottish so while I hate that he plays for Liverpool I do actually really like him. Great player.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
In the first challenge where he slides he actually touches the ball first and never goes for the player.
He is a little cnut but that was a normal challenge.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In the first challenge where he slides he actually touches the ball first and never goes for the player.
He is a little cnut but that was a normal challenge.
No, it was a reckless challenge. I'm 50/50 on whether it should've been a red but it was a very clear and obvious foul and a booking, at least

Mr Parker

Supports
Liverpool
I can see him getting a red card sooner or later. He has been too aggressive this past month and I think Klopp needs to have a word with him before he costs us a win or 2.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
Love him, he's the perfect amount of snide for a winning team.

Still can't believe the mentality Klopp has fostered in these lads. While me and all the other fans were crying about how mean Ramos was, two years ago, the players themselves took the perfect lesson from in. We've become a team that knows how to win in every way.

montpelier

No, it was a reckless challenge. I'm 50/50 on whether it should've been a red but it was a very clear and obvious foul and a booking, at least
I agree entirely with this.

But I might have sent him off for trying to stay out of trouble by pretending to be injured.

Robertson is a shit house.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think he’s bought into the hard man/shithouse hype too much.

Should stick to playing his game a little more. He’s more than good enough.

arthurka

Love him, he's the perfect amount of snide for a winning team.

Still can't believe the mentality Klopp has fostered in these lads. While me and all the other fans were crying about how mean Ramos was, two years ago, the players themselves took the perfect lesson from in. We've become a team that knows how to win in every way.
Agree all good teams need a full kit wanker to win the league, he is definitely that guy.

pascell

When watching it live, it looked like he caught the player right on his shin pad, which is what helped him out here as I dont think he hurt the Spurs player. Had it been down the side of his leg ie Aubameyang challenge, he'd of been off.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Robbo is just what this team needs to compliment the front 3. I addition to being a hard case he has so much talent. A perfect balance of a player that every great team needs.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Stonewall red card, shocking that VAR didn't even look at it.
Think he's a bit over rated on here, a decent player who works hard but nothing special.

Utdstar01

When watching it live, it looked like he caught the player right on his shin pad, which is what helped him out here as I dont think he hurt the Spurs player. Had it been down the side of his leg ie Aubameyang challenge, he'd of been off.
How does that make any difference at all on whether it should be a red or not? It was dangerous and reckless.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
One of those “he’s a cnut but he’s our cnut and he’s great” players. Easy to hate as an oppo fan and easy to love as a Pool fan. Annoyingly good.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He's the type of player SAF would have signed. I hate that he's playing for Pool. Plays with heart, is tactically aware, is good both defensively and offensively.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Robbo is just what this team needs to compliment the front 3. I addition to being a hard case he has so much talent. A perfect balance of a player that every great team needs.
Very good player but wouldn't class him as a "hard case".

Flying into tackles and/or fouling players doesn't make you "hard", especially when you roll around like a baby.

Liverpool have had plenty of good players and plenty of hard players who wouldn't back down.... Smith, Case, Souness, McMahon.

Robertson isn't that. He'll get a reputation and legged at some point.

MiracleInMadrid

The type of player that Liverpool fans love, and fans of all the other teams hate. Mostly because he is the kind of player every team would love to have.

Josh 76

He's going to be 26 in a few weeks.
Thought he was much younger.
Another 18 months and he will be done.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He's excellent. Who constitutes 'special' in your book?
Max Aaron's is special,
Robertson is decent, but is positionally suspect, his work rate is usually enough to bail him out but doesn't always work out.

SuperiorXI

Max Aaron's is special,
Robertson is decent, but is positionally suspect, his work rate is usually enough to bail him out but doesn't always work out.
He reminds me of Neville. Can see why he gets under the skin of rival fans but I wish we had more players like him.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
He's going to be 26 in a few weeks.
Thought he was much younger.
Another 18 months and he will be done.
Done what? Career over done? I see, so 27.5 is the end game. Aaaand the meltdown continues.

Jibbs

Hate to say this but him along with Mane are two liverpool players who are just very difficult to hate. And it is nothing to do with their personalities. Just the way they play is a joy to watch. Other then them Last Liverpool player I enjoyed watching was Xabi Alonso.

BrownRecluse

Supports
Liverpool
He’s a fantastic player. The challenge was a bit rash, but he clearly won the ball. Could’ve been a red card, could’ve been yellow. He’s a player with grit and conviction and I love having him in the team.