Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

WelshManc

Yeh he's an absolute arsehole, but he's someone you'd love on your own team. From a United fans perspective though, utter cnut, yes.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Can the ref not send a player off after the game?
That's clear dissent and something I've been sent off for!!
Interesting he's doing it in front of Klopp too, players feed off their manager, he's probably applauding him as they walk off to the changing rooms.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Love that side of him personally. Never scared to give it out.
:lol: That wasn’t giving it out. That was pure sulking. Like a little child sulking in front of his mam because the bad store man wouldn’t give him sweets. Walking away shaking his head sulking :lol: No respect shown whatsoever and klopp looks more than happy to let it go on.
He’s a gobby little chump

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
The biggest prick in the league, bar none.

The officials need to show some backbone there and reprimand him for dissent. How come these * wankers appear to be the only ones in the division who regularly get away with episodes such as these? Transplant, say, Mourinho and Aurier there for Klopp and Robertson and you can almost guarantee the uproar would be far greater.

It’s sickening.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
When Ancelotti did that when we played United he got sent off. One rule and all that...

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Can the ref not send a player off after the game?
That's clear dissent and something I've been sent off for!!
Interesting he's doing it in front of Klopp too, players feed off their manager, he's probably applauding him as they walk off to the changing rooms.
He can. Probably thought it’s not that big of a deal. I can understand that.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I’d love to see the media’s reaction if that clip was showing United manager and player treating the officials like shit. Cnuts*.

*Massive cnuts.

AFC NimbleThumb

Jumped up little prick. I can't stand him.

Refs are spineless too. Book the cnut.
He’s empowered by a petulant manager who if he was managing United would be labelled a cnut.

Albeit Robertson’s a top player & at least it shows ‘he cares’. Massive ego around that scouse squad.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: That wasn’t giving it out. That was pure sulking. Like a little child sulking in front of his mam because the bad store man wouldn’t give him sweets. Walking away shaking his head sulking :lol: No respect shown whatsoever and klopp looks more than happy to let it go on.
He’s a gobby little chump
I’d rather he do that than shrug his shoulders and forget about it. Every team needs some players like that and how many managers/players do you see speaking to referees when they think they’ve had something not go their way? Guardiola does it when he feels like a referee has had a bad game.

Glad he’s over his hangover.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Apparently he is injured as well with a Hamstring injury..

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Wouldn’t surprise me if McT is injured soon, too. The games are coming so quickly and then they play 120 mins in an intense play-off game (not having a go at Scotland, they need their players for such an important game).

Okey

A whole first choice back 4 out injured would be quite the rarity wouldn't it? The fates are very much out for the 'Pool this season.

man united 4eva

Robertson is a snide dirty fecker.. the type to go over the top and cause a break/serious injury to an opponent.. then laugh about it in private... Horrible little cnut.. :mad:

Josh 76

A whole first choice back 4 out injured would be quite the rarity wouldn't it? The fates are very much out for the 'Pool this season.
Leicester have had their first choice back 4 out all season and they are top. Crazy!

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Robertson is a snide dirty fecker.. the type to go over the top and cause a break/serious injury to an opponent.. then laugh about it in private... Horrible little cnut.. :mad:
Little over the top there. I’m sure Ole would love to have him and his attitude on united

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Little over the top there. I’m sure Ole would love to have him and his attitude on united
Everyone would. He's probably our main snide though, and I am glad we have some at least. Don't agree with the injury part though.

GeorgieBoy

Grade A cnut.
If he has to resort to off-putting screams every time he gets done he’ll have no voice left soon. He was wank today.

Eternitiy

Shaw has thoroughly outclassed him in aspects of play in these past 2 matches.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Also wank last week

Massively Overrated
Yeah let’s just ignore everything he’s achieved in a Liverpool shirt over the last three years and judge him on two games against United.

Can’t believe he tried to do that though. :lol:

Threesus

Was hilarious watching him get done by Wan bissaka twice in the same play phase.
Think he needs a break to recharge the batteries. The second most important defender in their backline after Van dijk

Nero

Got a good laugh out of AWB putting him on his ass twice in 5 seconds.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's a good player in a bad run of form, long may it continue.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's outstanding and all, but he's got a dirty streak to him. That bit with Messi and then screaming at Mason when he's about to shoot. I see that type of stuff in the playgrounds (despised by everyone), but not in official matches. Is it even allowed?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's outstanding and all, but he's got a dirty streak to him. That bit with Messi and then screaming at Mason when he's about to shoot. I see that type of stuff in the playgrounds (despised by everyone), but not in official matches. Is it even allowed?
By the rules I think you're meant to get booked for it, not sure if I've ever seen it enforced though. I'd probably be annoyed if one of our players ended up getting booked for it.

hubbuh

Was hilarious watching him get done by Wan bissaka twice in the same play phase.
Think he needs a break to recharge the batteries. The second most important defender in their backline after Van dijk
That was funny as feck. Wan-Bissaka absolutely rinsed the cnut. Also really funny that his attempt to put Mason off by screaming in his ear like some mad Highland harpy fell flat on its arse. He's also got a posture like Randall from Recess which no trophy will ever make up for.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I got a yellow once just to trick (telling him) opposition player to pass to me when I was behind him. I don’t think it’s allowed to distract opposition players with your mouth like that.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
By the rules I think you're meant to get booked for it, not sure if I've ever seen it enforced though. I'd probably be annoyed if one of our players ended up getting booked for it.
If it was one of our own, I'd find it pathetic. As I found it when Robertson did it.

I got a yellow once just to trick (telling him) opposition player to pass to me when I was behind him. I don’t think it’s allowed to distract opposition players with your mouth like that.
That's what I thought.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
He’s a proper little scrote.

His comments after the Atlético first leg coming back to bite him in the arse was one of the highlights of last season.

SAFMUTD

Its a technical fault, like screaming "mine" when the ball is in the air. Never saw it on professional football to be honest.

Needham

Bit of the Andrew Murrays about this Burns Night radical. Agree with everyone on here implying they don't like uppity Scots.