Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Is what he did a foul? I've seen it get called in u-10s.

But I can imagine the shitstorm if that was called in pro football.

GledTheRed

Its clear you don't. Robertson is generally known to be a very sound defender. Trent is the weak link form the defensive perspective (when they have a full squad).
A bad moment against AWB doesn't change that.

The first sentence of your post shows you have a clear bias when actually viewing the club.
I watch plenty of football thanks.

Yes I'm probably biased as I hate Liverpool and I hate Robertson :lol:

GledTheRed

I'm pretty sure I remember VVD being widely praised last year for screaming at an opposition player and putting them off when they had a shot.
Might have been against Spurs.
Maybe it's something they're actually being told to do on the training ground
No doubt along with screaming and arching their backs when fouled.

Next week they are doing the "innocent face 101" session with Thaigo.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Its clear you don't. Robertson is generally known to be a very sound defender. Trent is the weak link form the defensive perspective (when they have a full squad).
A bad moment against AWB doesn't change that.

The first sentence of your post shows you have a clear bias when actually viewing the club.
Jenas, is that you

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Jenas, is that you
It's been the case for a while - even on great form Trent had his moments where he let runners in behind a bit easily. I remember that Rashford goal under Mourinho where he was absolutely burned too.

IRELANDUNITED

That is not true. Klopp is now still very "likeable" if you don't follow everything he says. A lot of people who don't follow football a lot would say you that Klopp is their favourite trainer as he is such a down to earth guy and so sympathetic. He is funny and likeable when his team wins. It's just that you follow him now much closer and don't only see the nice parts of him as he is at our rival.
What I said is completely true. We don't know Klopp personally so we can only judge Klopp the football manager and as a football manager he is no longer likable. He has this sense of entitlement and self pity that Liverpool fans seem to have, he criticizes other managers who get the better of him, he's arrogant and often rude = now unlikable. If you want to know what a likable football manager looks like I suggest you take a look at our manager.

PaulScholes99

What I said is completely true. We don't know Klopp personally so we can only judge Klopp the football manager and as a football manager he is no longer likable. He has this sense of entitlement and self pity that Liverpool fans seem to have, he criticizes other managers who get the better of him, he's arrogant and often rude = now unlikable. If you want to know what a likable football manager looks like I suggest you take a look at our manager.
You didn‘t understand what i wanted to say. Klopp was always unlikeable and an incredibly bad loser. One of the worst. But most didn‘t know as they didn‘t care to much about him when he was managing Dortmund.

Most people still love Klopp as they don‘t follow him to close and he is „that funny, cool, likeable guy“ for them.

But he has always been like now. A really bad loser but a nice guy when things go his way. But in my opinion everybody can be a „good winner“ while only real class acts are „good loser“.

SER19

This guy really is a weasel. Biggest wannabee tough guy in the league

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good to see the cowardly snide behaviour massively punished for once.

ROFLUTION

Should have 10 times more red cards than this in his career. Finally he didn't get away with it

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He's a bit of thug isn't he? Can't stand him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not getting away with it is what irked Klopp so. Milner normally gets away with everything, so they are well used to doing what they please.
Their first red card since 2019, they get away with absolute murder. No wonder Klopp was so incensed.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not getting away with it is what irked Klopp so. Milner normally gets away with everything, so they are well used to doing what they please.
Milner isn't even the worst one in that squad. Robertson himself and Mane, two horrible thugs who go out there to leave marks on their opponents. Not to mention Cattermole (but with him it's usually not malice, just incompetent refs who let him get away with bookable offences all game).

LDUred

Andy Robertson is a dirty little rat of a football player. Remember him smiling as he put his forearm into the Everton's lad's neck and violently pushing Messi's head while he was sat on the turf.

Plenty of other incidents that he's got away with as well where his only intention has been to cause opponents harm. The worst thing is the fact that afterwards you see him smiling and that the Liverpool fans seem to idolize him for it.

Thugs like him and that missing link Milner have profited from the general love in with Klopp and Anfield over the last few years.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If he was playing for one of their rivals, Klopp would have asked by now why Robertson gets away with so much.

Ole'sgunnarwin

There's something very unlikeable about him. Just seems like a rat. If you wanna dislike him even more, look at his 'banter' on social media.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Absolute prick. Great player. You love him if he plays for you. Time he took to walk off the pitch was ridiculous, and no one saying anything.

A rule that wasn't enforced that really should've been more so is that 'leave the pitch at the nearest side' rule.

SER19

There's something very unlikeable about him. Just seems like a rat. If you wanna dislike him even more, look at his 'banter' on social media.
Cringey as possible. Seems obsessed on and off pitch with building some reputation as a tough guy, or 'shithouse'.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Just a boy playing grown up tough guy

Hes a rat who would rather hide behind his teammates when the going gets tough

true tough man are the likes of Duncan Ferguson and the ilk man who he can only dream to be

Great left back though

Meino

Commentary said it was the first time in 3 years they get a red card, couldnt happen to a nicer cnut!
How this guy does not get red-carded more often is and will forever be a mystery.

Rossa

Milner isn't even the worst one in that squad. Robertson himself and Mane, two horrible thugs who go out there to leave marks on their opponents. Not to mention Cattermole (but with him it's usually not malice, just incompetent refs who let him get away with bookable offences all game).
Robertson is a twat, no doubt. Mane is also a bit of a thug, but that tends to go under the radar. Those little kicks on ankles are nasty and should be booked every time - I recall Bayern basically targeting Rooney's ankles in one match.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I love having him play for Liverpool but would probably hate him if he played for United or Chelsea. An assist, a goal and a red card (deserved in my view) all in one game.

He does play on the edge sometimes, on the verge of getting himself sent off.

I think Cancelo plays LB for City? He's had a better season than Robertson imo. Chilwell was playing very well pre injury as well.

AltiUn

Is that true? Insane with their gegenpress style
Think Klopp's constant whinging in the media makes referees scared of making big decisions against them. Hopefully now Tierney was brave enough to send off Robertson Liverpool will start getting refereed by the same standards as the rest of the league.

AltiUn

Everyone would adore him if he played here.
This phrase needs banning in threads about rival players who are wankers. He doesn't play here, so who cares?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I love having him play for Liverpool but would probably hate him if he played for United or Chelsea. An assist, a goal and a red card (deserved in my view) all in one game.

He does play on the edge sometimes, on the verge of getting himself sent off.

I think Cancelo plays LB for City? He's had a better season than Robertson imo. Chilwell was playing very well pre injury as well.
He's your version of Rudiger. Can see why everyone hates him but players like that are always adored by their own fans and utterly despised by everyone outside the club.