Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
For me Pepe makes David Luiz look like the fairy godmother.
Pepe would actually square up though, David Luiz ran away from anyone over 5'8. The epitomy of pick on someone your own size.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Interesting couple of weeks for Robbo. Lost the league, lost the cup, out of the World Cup.

Blood Mage

Such a scummy player, I couldn't imagine the little scrote at any other club but Liverpool.

Bestie07

I fcking hate him. Won't say this about any of the other players (Salah, Diaz, Firmino, Jota, Thiago, Fabinho, are all gentlemen) playing at our rivals, but there's something about him that wants me to fxking deck him.

Stadjer

I fcking hate him. Won't say this about any of the other players (Salah, Diaz, Firmino, Jota, Thiago, Fabinho, are all gentlemen) playing at our rivals, but there's something about him that wants me to fxking deck him.
He is just one of those very unlikeable players because of his actions and what he does to give his team an advantage. Loved by his own supporters but hated by everyone else. Martinez might very well become one of those type of players for ours.

But yes, i think he is a good player but not likable at all.

RedOrange

Made no effort not to hit him. Dirty Bastard
That sort of situation happens all the time and every other player jumps over the keeper. Robertson leaves his feet in to hit Meslier in the face. Impossible to prove but for me it's deliberate.

arthurka

That sort of situation happens all the time and every other player jumps over the keeper. Robertson leaves his feet in to hit Meslier in the face. Impossible to prove but for me it's deliberate.
I agree, 99/100 players manage to escape the contact. He clearly didn't even try

ROFLUTION

Its almost impressive how he can be such a cnut with his ways and always get away with it. I mean, he even fools VAR.

In 8 seasons of Premier League he only has 1 red card, yet it feels like he does these things minimum 3 times a year

Chairman Steve

I remember Roy Keane doing similar against Vitor Baia in a United vs Porto match and he got an instant red card. This cnut doesn’t even get a yellow.

Feck Michael Oliver and his 9 year old boy face.

Zen

This ones a bit mad given well.... yeah it's almost certainly not intentional (since what would be the point? what's the gain?)... but it comes with terroritory. :lol:

ROFLUTION

This ones a bit mad given well.... yeah it's almost certainly not intentional (since what would be the point? what's the gain?)... but it comes with terroritory. :lol:
its out of frustration. Classic Robertson

KjaAnd

Imagine Paul Pogba doing that. It would have been checked by VAR , he would have been sent off and the media would demand a 10 game ban.

RedOrange

You're right mate, that time Zidane headbutted Materazzi was clearly not intentional, as there was nothing to gain from it.

Zen

You're right mate, that time Zidane headbutted Materazzi was clearly not intentional, as there was nothing to gain from it.
You need to put a man in his place if he slags off your Mum, and the game already had the mutual agreement to go to pens anyway, Zidane just didn't want to take one :wenger:

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
People catching feelings about a grubby fcuker being grubby is mad.

Top player. Attitude is a positive when his team is doing well. Acts like a prick when they’re not.

We used to celebrate those players too.