Angel Di Maria | Performances | Wife: "He only joined United for money. The food was disgusting. The women look like porcelain"

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Not many players I can say I actually detest, but he and Carlos Tevez are two players that absolutely sum up everything I hate about football.

I dont care if you move for money, but its the way you go about doing it. When he ran off hiding in the summer of 15 because he didnt have the balls to return to Manchester and make his feelings known to the club and the fans, it summed him up as an individual and a man. The club pays his wages (and a fecking shit tonne of them)

OneUnited24

Best part of the game was the end where the cameras focused in on him for 10 seconds :lol: ... well it was almost the best part ;)

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Best part of the game was the end where the cameras focused in on him for 10 seconds :lol: ... well it was almost the best part ;)
The camera man was definitey a united fan. If I ever know who it was, he'll get a beer from me.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
One of few ex-player who merits the stick he gets.

We broke British transfer record for this guy and he simply gave up on us after few months. It was also at a time we were in desperate need of a player of his quality.

Was probably PSG 2nd best player over the two legs, imagine if he’d put the same effort here? His name would’ve being sung instead of being booed.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
One of few ex-player who merits the stick he gets.

We broke British transfer record for this guy and he simply gave up on us after few months. It was also at a time we were in desperate need of a player of his quality.

Was probably PSG 2nd best player over the two legs, imagine if he’d put the same effort here? His name would’ve being sung instead of being booed.
Probably true, even if he had stayed 1 season.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They can smile but we all know they're dead inside after that loss.

Another two months of slaughtering Dijon, Amiens and Caen, strolling aimlessly to another piss pot with no with European football to distract themselves.

Twats.

kidbob

Must be nice getting to play basically a non-league farmer side after a European night.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Playing fifa on amateur - what's the fecking point?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Bit shitty from Mbappe, Di Maria owned this game, he deserved to get his hat-trick.

Saffron

Farmers are back!
"Dijon"? Must be nice to play a bunch of mustard farmers for another year until it's time to crash out of the CL again. Mbappé is wasting away in that sorry excuse of a league but at least I pity him, unlike that snake Mama Mia or whatever his name is.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They're all Mercenaries anyway. Doubt Mbappe gives a flying feck about Di Maria

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sums up the post Fergie era that such a genuine top class player could be so shit for us

El Zoido

Sums up the post Fergie era that such a genuine top class player could be so shit for us
Yeah and it doesn’t take long for the fans to start claiming the player is “shit”. Said it for years, Messi would look like a league one player for us and fans would be calling him crap and overrated before we even reached Christmas. If you sign a player and he’s poor, maybe you have a bad player. If EVERY player you sign turns out to be crap, maybe the problem is somewhere else. Hopefully we’re turning a corner now.

Di Maria on the other hand, he’s in the right place. Still can’t stand him but I hate Madrid and the Pep Guardiola is my idol even more.

el3mel

He has always been great on his day. The problem is he's a very inconsistent players and his bottom level is a pain to watch.

JustABall

This is PSG’s year.
He has always been great on his day. The problem is he's a very inconsistent players and his bottom level is a pain to watch.
He’s been fairly consistent for 10 years now.

Even his worst spell at a club, United, still saw him deliver a good overall output.

He will give the ball away because he tries the difficult passes that only the likes of KDB and Özil and himself can pull off.

200+ career assists.

el3mel

He’s been fairly consistent for 10 years now.

Even his worst spell at a club, United, still saw him deliver a good overall output.

He will give the ball away because he tries the difficult passes that only the likes of KDB and Özil and himself can pull off.

200+ career assists.
He has never been consistent every week along the course of a full season as far as I'm concerned. We only see him in a handful of games a season, not week in week out.

Of course, on his day he's great and will deliver. He's quality, but that doesn't mean he's consistent, and his bottom level is pretty bad on his off days.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Of course, on his day he's great and will deliver. He's quality, but that doesn't mean he's consistent, and his bottom level is pretty bad on his off days.
That sounds a lot like Pogba tbf.

ADM is like Pogba in more ways than one. He can pull off a mindblowing skill or inch-perfect pass one minute, then feck up something basic the next minute.

These kind of players are always worth keeping because on a good day, they can win you games on their own.

el3mel

That sounds a lot like Pogba tbf.

ADM is like Pogba in more ways than one. He can pull off a mindblowing skill or inch-perfect pass one minute, then feck up something basic the next minute.

These kind of players are always worth keeping because on a good day, they can win you games on their own.
Haha you know I was actually thinking of Pogba too while I was typing that post.

thepolice123

He has never been consistent every week along the course of a full season as far as I'm concerned. We only see him in a handful of games a season, not week in week out.

I watch him alot during his Real Madrid. He can have a shit game but his work-rate is absolutely top notch and always present every game.

More like Rooney in that aspect.

Winmove

4 goals and 12 assist for us , despite barely playing. We should have kept him till Jose Mourinho came , he would have know how to use him better.

FootyCrew

Great player, but inconsistent in games when it matters.

I think he is gonna bottle in the knock-out match in CL when PSG is eliminated again.