Angel Di Maria | Performances | Wife: "He only joined United for money. The food was disgusting. The women look like porcelain"

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Seems like there are a lot of evil people on this forum.
You are wishing someone to fail in their profession...just for the fun of it?
Not nice.
I shall assume that these people are young and will eventually see the error of their ways.

MUFC and Di Maria, both tried to do well last year, but it just didn't work out. So, all parties decided its best that he move on.
No big deal. Many players who have joined MUFC in the past have also gone exactly the same way. No need to be bitter about it.

Perhaps Di Maria needs to be managed by Ancelotti, to perform at his best?
No matter how he fails, he's still always earn big wages.

C'est Moi Cantona

Thing is he was forced out of Real to the highest bidder so you can see why he's saying he didn't want to join us, as he didn't really want to join anyone.

But he is a plank for talking about it so much, as with the move he has proved quite clearly that he is not an elite player, he is/was just another player made to look very good in a top class team, we should have seen this before blowing £60 million on him, and PSG have been suckered into the same trap albeit for a little less money.

Stay Classy Angel, and keep quiet.

Bwuk

I still think he's a ridiculously talented player, if not the strongest mentally.

I'd be very worried that he'd haunt us if we played PSG in the CL.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
He was actually one of, if not our most productive player, for every minute he spent on the pitch.
He made more assists for us than any other MUFC player, even though he rarely played.
If you want spectacular failure, try Falcao. 4 goals. Now, THATS failure.
He racked up the majority of his goals and about half his assists in the first 2-3 months when he was good. From about December onwards he was piss poor.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It's childish but I've no problem admitting I hope he fails. No injuries, no burglary, just consistently bad form is fine by me.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Yeah I know, but I don't expect us to go far in the CL anyway.
We havent looked that great though,to go far in the UCL you need to be able to do well away from home. Still remember going on sum ridiculous unbeaten run away from home in Europe back when we were still at our pomp under Fergie. Its something we definitely lack, but we'll get there.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
It's childish but I've no problem admitting I hope he fails. No injuries, no burglary, just consistently bad form is fine by me.
Aye. If anything I'd prefer him to stay fully fit and just play consistently badly.

NinjaFletch

We havent looked that great though,to go far in the UCL you need to be able to do well away from home. Still remember going on sum ridiculous unbeaten run away from home in Europe back when we were still at our pomp under Fergie. Its something we definitely lack, but we'll get there.
You really don't need to be great away from home, you just need to not lose.

If you win every home game and draw every away game you're in the final.

ants7

I don't hate him. He assisted Mata's winning goal against Liverpool, a winning goal against Arsenal. I wish him all the best in Paris.

He is not a bad player and in form Di Maria would be a fantastic player for any club. It's just sad that it didn't work out for any parties concerned and that he had to leave Real Madrid in the first place.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This form from him is not out of the ordinary. His last season at Madrid was abnormal, with which he unfortunately fooled the transfer muppets and Woodward. Otherwise he was and is, literally, Nani. Grass is greener on the other side and all that...

Kant-ona

Saw an interview with him after the match. God, he was frustrated and talked a bit shit like PSG were totally the better team and stuff like that. In terms of relationsship you would say that this man hasn't found a way to overcome the separation.

Bwuk

Apparently he was brilliant against Real according to the ever reliable twitter.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Saw an interview with him after the match. God, he was frustrated and talked a bit shit like PSG were totally the better team and stuff like that. In terms of relationsship you would say that this man hasn't found a way to overcome the separation.
PSG were though. According to the snippets i watched, the media & the Real fans on here @carvajal

AdM was also pretty decent for once.

But yeah, he is a bit bitter. I don't like it when players talk like that either after a match. You don't take your chances, you lose. I think Real were prob his dream club though, them or Barca I'd think. So his bitterness is understandable.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
PSG were though. According to the snippets i watched, the media & the Real fans on here @carvajal

AdM was also pretty decent for once.

But yeah, he is a bit bitter. I don't like it when players talk like that either after a match. You don't take your chances, you lose. I think Real were prob his dream club though, them or Barca I'd think. So his bitterness is understandable.
He has been PSG MOTM in PSGs last 3 games I believe

ants7

He's pass to Cavani in to the box (who bottled it, ofc) in the late minutes of the game was brilliant.

Manages to show bits of brilliance.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
He has been PSG MOTM in PSGs last 3 games I believe
Apologies for that then. I don't really watch them, and the last 2 weeks ago, as far as my memory recalls, I read in the AdM thread, L'Equipe was calling for him to show his true form etc.

So last night was the first time I watched a bit of him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
He's pass to Cavani in to the box (who bottled it, ofc) in the late minutes of the game was brilliant.

Manages to show bits of brilliance.
You're talking about the pass at the end of the first half stoppage time, min. 45+4? Or did he put Cavani through again at the end of the match? :eek:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I think ants is referring to that pass, Ish, truly sublime pass it has to be said and huge cock-up by Cavani. Di Maria has been better recently (though St Etienne and Rennes weren't really difficult tests), and yesterday apparently he was excellent and PSG outplayed Real at the Bernabeu according to all reports.

ants7

You're talking about the pass at the end of the first half stoppage time, min. 45+4? Or did he put Cavani through again at the end of the match? :eek:
yeah, sorry. it was at the end of the first half. remembered it incorrectly.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Flash in the pan type of player. Pure talent is putting a player against any sort of opposition, anywhere on a random pitch in any competition and still find a way to be a threat. That sets apart world class players and class players.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
yeah, sorry. it was at the end of the first half. remembered it incorrectly.
No worries, I just thought Cavani missed another opportunity in a big game - which wouldn't have surprised me tbh.
I think ants is referring to that pass, Ish, truly sublime pass it has to be said and huge cock-up by Cavani. Di Maria has been better recently (though St Etienne and Rennes weren't really difficult tests), and yesterday apparently he was excellent and PSG outplayed Real at the Bernabeu according to all reports.
Thanks RiP.

Aye PSG were the better team, even after losing Verratti after 16 mins. But yeah, you can't miss those chances and expect to get anything out of the game against big opposition. It's a good barometer for them though. They can compete against any team in Europe. Sooner or later they'll get to the final. City v PSG - the stuff nightmares are made up of :nervous:

cyberman

All style no substance these days.
Thers a reason Blanc and the media who watch every game he plays have criticised his influence thus far