Angel Gomes image 28

Angel Gomes England flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Is his actual height listed anywhere? All I can find is some dodgy website claiming that he's 178 cm/5 ft 10, which is clearly bollox.

He can't just be 5 ft 3 as someone stated earlier.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is his actual height listed anywhere? All I can find is some dodgy website claiming that he's 178 cm/5 ft 10, which is clearly bollox.

He can't just be 5 ft 3 as someone stated earlier.
I would imagine about 5'5/5'6 at best really, he is bloody tiny! No doubt will probably grow a few inches though in the next few years.

kundalini

Take a look at the group photo. Lingard is 5'7 officially. Angel Gomes is significantly shorter than that. 5'3 could easily be too generous.

https://i.imgur.com/Z4olBve.jpg

(as pointed out below, Lingard is 5'9 so my assessment is flawed to say the least)

Last edited:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Not sure if posted but this is a great pic.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
So i was watching the replay of the match on MUTV and when he came on Steward Gardner said that he's Nani's cousin. Aren't they just close friends?

edit:

Last edited:

BarstoolProphet

So i was watching the replay of the match on MUTV and when he came on Steward Gardner said that he's Nani's cousin. Aren't they just close friends?

edit:

Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Stewart Gardner is not Nani's cousin. Ok, enough of the family jokes, I'll get my coat.

AdNani

Best to come through since Morrison and Pogba - Edit: Forgot about Rashford.

Fantastic Technically, didn't seem fazed at all at playing in front of the crowd at 16, which is a huge positive. All reports from the club are that he has a fantastic attitude as well, hope fully he continues to progress and we'll have one hell of a player on our hands.

Last edited:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Least Woody can finally get that elusive child booster seat sponsor.

Toblerone92

Someone needs to make a touches compilation for him with over-the-top shitty dance music blaring in the background.
Don't forget the excessive use of yellow haze filter and ridiculously zoomed in shots of absolutely nothing. Oh yeah and must be no higher than 240p.

Status
Not open for further replies.