Angel Gomes image 28

Angel Gomes England flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
The image of him coming on for Rooney will be iconic. You could just feel it when Rooney's number came up on the board.

Him and Harrop linking up :drool:

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Damn this kid for making me feel old.

Excited about his future though :drool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bless. What a polite young fella. The Carrick stuff makes me like the idea of him coaching even more.
Not only that but he was actively looking for him with every pass too! Great stuff from Carrick.

ilovethisgameahahah

Hes fecking tiny. Hope we stick him in a oxygen chamber and pump him full of HGH over the summer
He doesn't need to get too much bigger, hopefully he hits about 5'7ish and sticks. Players like him, with such amazing close control often benefit from being smaller in stature.

Unlikely lad

First time hearing him speak. He's definitely going to choose England over Portugal. Sounds like he's been in Manchester all his life.:lol:
Pretty sure he's been in Salford since he was about 2 or 3. Born in London as well.

Silverman

Gomes looks old enough but when he speaks ya can defo tell he's 16. Its quite hilarious watching the youngsters getting interviewed. He's like 'Oh shit am I supposed to say more'.

paulscholes18

Was hoping he would have got more minutes, no reason why he couldn't have come on for Pogba

Macern

Pee pee pants
Well done by Nani's cousin. No wonder he's so good with that Nani blood in his veins. Weird that he's so much shorter than Nani though

Scholsey2004

Looks a real natural tika taka player. Could be good at pinning teams in their own half. You can see why barca were meant to be sniffing around.

BarstoolProphet

What a day for the Almeida family. Nani scores and Angel makes his debut aged 16. Their dad must be really proud.

beergod

You can definitely see the similar genetics to Nani in his play.
There was a moment where Gomes cut in off the left with the exact same gait Nani uses in a similar position. The resemblance between him and his godfather was uncanny.

Bwuk

We should bring back Nani, it'd be great to have a father son combination in the first team!

stu_1992

Great to see him come on. You must have something about you to make your debut at 16 years old. Here's hoping he pushes on and works for it.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Yeah, moved to Manchester very early though. His dad signed for Middlewich Town (team in Cheshire) when Angel was about a year old. Then his dad joined Salford a year later.
Fake news. His dad signed for United in 2008 and was later sold to Galatasaray.

Man of Steel

Smashed it!!
I'm doubting people's commitment to Sparkle Motion
I'm hoping that the fact he has a beard or at least rocking chin hair doesn't mean that he is already pubertied and growth spurted out and that's that for his height and size! There was a kid at our school who had a beard and hairy chest at age 12, he never got past 5' 3. He also looked like Feargal Sharkey from age 11 until now. Saw him the other month, still a small hairy Feargal.

Saying that, he could nutmeg opponents with his body as well as the ball.

His Aunt Nani must be so proud.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
when I was 16 i was 5 foot 8 and never moved from that.

Really hope he gets even a small growth spurt. Being his height at 5 foot 3 will make it nearly impossible to play in a Mourinho team unless he has extrodinary talents.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
when I was 16 i was 5 foot 8 and never moved from that.

Really hope he gets even a small growth spurt. Being his height at 5 foot 3 will make it nearly impossible to play in a Mourinho team unless he has extrodinary talents.
Puberty is a funny thing. Hopefully he is luckier.

Status
Not open for further replies.