Angel Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1y2

anybody who can comment on his progress this year? Is he ready for u18 football next season?

khoazany

anybody who can comment on his progress this year? Is he ready for u18 football next season?
He will play U18s football next season.You can find @MrMujac's comment about his progress on the season review video.

Will face competition from Boonen (and Gribbin if he still play U18s football) but I'm really looking forward to see them play.

Last edited:

khoazany

Didnt he even start in the last match of the u18's? When multiple players were missing? I think United's official twitter reported it, so its unlikely that it was the u16's.
He played 20 min from the bench and almost scored from a FK.

In Rainbows

I prefer to wait until he made regular appearances with the U18s at least before hyping him up further.
Even if he didn't shine the first year it wouldn't matter as he's only just about to turn 15. There's a difference between being excited about his skill as opposed to claiming him a guaranteed future star, which is something I don't do.

Brightonian

Tbh I could do that standing on my own in training. Compared to every other vine I've ever seen of him, bit of a nothing.

Still worth posting I suppose, it's not as if this thread has better things to do.

jb8521

That footage is from last years Premier Cup so he was playing above his age group. He'll play in it again in the next couple of weeks which will be the last 1 we host with our deal with Nike ending

khoazany

Can't wait until he scores a hat-trick on his debut then becomes average for the rest of his first season and being compared to Fraziel Campbell.

hebegebe

Watched him quite a few times, he's a very exciting prospect, heard there are a few big clubs after him.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Can't wait until he scores a hat-trick on his debut then becomes average for the rest of his first season and being compared to Fraziel Campbell.
Is this a (rubbish) Morrison joke?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
City are interested in him according to that Rory Smith article.

Status
Not open for further replies.