Anger RedCafe with one football-related sentence.

Siorac

Van Nistelrooy held United back: we were more successful and played far better football before he arrived and after he left than any time during his stay here.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I have a few actually that I genuinely believe.

1. Chris Smalling is rubbish and we won't win anything if he's our first choice CB. He nearly cost us the FA Cup final with his lack of brain. And I reckon he'll be exposed if Blind leaves.

2. Fellaini was our best midfielder last season. Scored vital goals in the FA Cup and played well in most of the big games. LVG was right to start him regularly and we would have got top 4 if he wasn't suspended for the West Ham game.

3. Paul Scholes is one of our best ever players but some people kid themselves when they compare him to the likes of Zidane, Xavi, Pirlo etc. He wasn't on their level. I don't care how many times you show me that Zidane quote.

5. I am glad Mourinho is not babysitting Giggs like our previous two managers.

6. Wayne Rooney is actually awful at times and should be nowhere near our Starting 11 in 2016. We need a proper CM but I have this terrible feeling that Mourinho will be told to shove him in there every week because he's too crap to be a striker and he can't be dropped until he breaks that stupid record that nobody really cares about anyway.

7. Herrera is overrated. Carrick shouldn't have been given a new deal. And Schweinsteiger should be sold. His wages must be through the roof.

8. Juan Mata is our best outfield player by a mile. Always pops up in the important games and we should build our midfield around him in the #10 position.
Hope i never get into a football discussion with you in real life, my hair would probably turn gray and fall off, within an hour. :)

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
LVG should have stayed another year

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Steven Gerrard was better than Scholes, which is proven by their individual awards

I feel dirty even typing it

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Fellaini is the only player with the true United mentality in the squad

I read something similar somewhere here, and it was a serious post! Unbelievable

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I don't understand how you can believe 1 and 5. If you believe 5, which i agree with, then moyes took a good squad and turned them shit, finishing 7th, lower than either season with lvg, but with a better squad. I agree with this, but that leads to the thought that moyes was worse than lvg.

Maybe if we'd had less than a season of lvg you would feel differently. I think by the end, his twattish behaviour in press conferences was what made people hate him more than the football we played or the results we got.

He won us the fa cup man! That in itself redeems him for me, and will be my lasting memory of his time with us.

My lasting memory of moyes is 40000 crosses in one game and saying we need to aspire to be like man city within 12 months of finishing 10 points clear of them. The man destroyed our winning mentality.

Like i said, i just don't see how you can believe 1 and 5 :D
That's the whole point. Moyes just had 10 months whereas van Gaal had a full two years. How many times have people apportioned some of the blame to Fergie saying he took his eye of the ball and left us with an ageing, under par squad. Whereas van Gaal had the chance to build his own squad. Even after hundreds of millions of pounds spent and imposing his philosophy on the team, we were still playing the worst football I've seen in a long time.

And don't forget we were 10 minutes away from even losing the FA Cup, so that wasn't even enough to save him. That doesn't redeem anything for me. I don't think I'd seen as many comments from people saying how much they'd grown to dislike watching football because of Moyes than I did with van Gaal. He really sucked the life out of the game.

Anyway this is the make the Caf angry thread. :D Just my point of view. I appreciate many people see it differently. We can move on now thankfully.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Messi is equally as good as Ronaldo
Moyes just needed more time
Fellaini has been better for us than Herrera.
LVG laid the foundation for future success
Manchester United will be irrelevant in the Champions League for a long time.
Lampard and Gerrard were both better than Scholes.
Redissue is better than Redcafe
all very good

worcesterred

Winning the treble in 1999 set us back years as the players got sloppy and made too many basic errors, particularly in Europe.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
In the long run, the Munich air disaster was a good thing for the club.

pacifictheme

That's the whole point. Moyes just had 10 months whereas van Gaal had a full two years. How many times have people apportioned some of the blame to Fergie saying he took his eye of the ball and left us with an ageing, under par squad. Whereas van Gaal had the chance to build his own squad. Even after hundreds of millions of pounds spent and imposing his philosophy on the team, we were still playing the worst football I've seen in a long time.

And don't forget we were 10 minutes away from even losing the FA Cup, so that wasn't even enough to save him. That doesn't redeem anything for me. I don't think I'd seen as many comments from people saying how much they'd grown to dislike watching football because of Moyes than I did with van Gaal. He really sucked the life out of the game.

Anyway this is the make the Caf angry thread. :D Just my point of view. I appreciate many people see it differently. We can move on now thankfully.
10 seconds away from losing the CL final under fergie ;)

I agree though, time to move on. Hopefully jose will get us back up the table and playing some better football.

Squaaaad

Cristiano Ronaldo only saw Manchester United as a stepping stone to a bigger club

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
SAF statue at Old Trafford is a true piece of art.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
The point is to write/make up something to anger people, not unpopular opinions, that is another thread.
Looks like people don't understand the difference.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
Bebe is immensely more talented than Nani. He deserved more from us.

Tiber

When I go to Old trafford I dont shout and sing much.... just like to sit and watch the match

Probably makes me public enemy #1 around here