Anssumane Fati

Mighty Boosh

16 year old just scored for Barcelona after only 5mins on the pitch with a great header

One to keep an eye on

Skills

Snitch
Barcelona's famous la masia hasn't really produced much recently. Might be overdue a good one.

DaGOAT

Him and Moriba are the two greatest talent from La Masia today.

Fati is so fast and his dribling is very good. Not to mention his intelligence for such a young player.

Reminds me of Dembele in stature, but Fati has better touch on the ball, understands the passing concepts and had better decision making. Also Fati can play as both forward and striker.

Dembele is already behind Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, and if Neymar comes next season with Fati also getting time on the pitch.. well then Dembele won’t have a future at Barca.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
"Ansu Fati (16 years and 318 days) is the youngest player to score and assist in the same game, in the entire history of La Liga."

Thiagoal

Too young, needs to bulk up, needs protecting etc etc... according to general caf consensus

RooneyLegend

Him and Moriba are the two greatest talent from La Masia today.

Fati is so fast and his dribling is very good. Not to mention his intelligence for such a young player.

Reminds me of Dembele in stature, but Fati has better touch on the ball, understands the passing concepts and had better decision making. Also Fati can play as both forward and striker.

Dembele is already behind Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, and if Neymar comes next season with Fati also getting time on the pitch.. well then Dembele won’t have a future at Barca.
Who's Moriba and what type of player is he?

Dolf

Fati got a goal and assist but so did De Jong. Barca have their talents secured

Robert

He looks wicked, a real joy to watch this first half. Very positive when on the ball, he's beat players for fun and shown an awareness to try to find his team mates as opposed to going for glory. I like his movement, I noticed him hunting in the box a couple of times too.

wr8_utd

:'(
Lost the ball 17 times in the first half
Very Dembele-esque stats but since his debut, he's also looked a lot more assured on the ball and calmer in the box. The hype around him needs to be controlled but he's looked seriously good so far.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Too young, needs to bulk up, needs protecting etc etc... according to general caf consensus
"It would be too much pressure to start a youngster at United"

"It would mentally destroy a kid starting for us, best bring him in slowly via the Europa League"

"Scholes and Beckham were 19/20 before they got games"

Walters_19_MuFc

I doubt they went into the league planning to start this lad. They were in for Neymar, werent they? They also have a few injuries.

The lads performances will now make it hard for the manager to leave him out of his plans, however.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I read that Spain NT is trying to lure him away from Guinea Bissau. Hopefully this shit comes to an end.

MrBest

Bojan, Tello and many more. Loads of players have come through there ranks but have come undone to the pressure. Fati could be the same or be immense. The next Messi? Calm down.

In Rainbows

Remember that u15 indoor youth tournament MTU hallencup? Look at the past best player award winners since the competition has gotten bigger.

2013: Riqui Puig (Barca)
2014: Angel Gomes (Man Utd)
2015: Fati Ansumane (Barca)
2016: Youssoufa Moukuko (BVB Dortmund)
2017: Naci Unuvar (Ajax)
2018: Burak Ince (Altinordu FK Izmir)

Madzik_92

Haha Fati been scoring for fun at Barca but our Ole won't give Gomes a chance and kept playing Pereira,Lingard. I hope Gomes leaves for Barca it's better for him than staying at this club imo. And we'll buy back him for 150M as you know our beloved woodward style. :lol:

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Which national teams can he play for?
He will play for Spain.
Is this a sure thing already? Could play for Portugal too, right?
I read that Spain NT is trying to lure him away from Guinea Bissau. Hopefully this shit comes to an end.
Guinea-Bissau, Spain and possible Portugal are his options.
It was pretty sure that Spain will call him up for the U17 World Cup in Brazil next month but of course that is now unlikely.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Remember that u15 indoor youth tournament MTU hallencup? Look at the past best player award winners since the competition has gotten bigger.

2013: Riqui Puig (Barca)
2014: Angel Gomes (Man Utd)
2015: Fati Ansumane (Barca)
2016: Youssoufa Moukuko (BVB Dortmund)
2017: Naci Unuvar (Ajax)
2018: Burak Ince (Altinordu FK Izmir)
That’s quite an interesting list, I’ve heard good things about Naci Unuvar.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Only Pedro made it.

Bojan-Jeffren-Cuenca-Deulofeu, all promissing but never truly made it.

We'll see if he's not playing for Leipzig in a couple of years.