5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-man

Noted Keane said before the game that he came on in the FA Cup was lively plus and won a few headers. Today De Gea hit a couple of diagonal balls and he won the aerial duels, something you never see Rashford or Greenwood do.
He is really strong in the air, which is surprising as he is a bit weak in duels on the ground imo.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Quick and direct. Essential in the PL. Looks much more like Mane/Salah than any of other forwards.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Give him a regular starting position. This guy shows so much more hunger and passion that Rashford.

Manny

Grammar Police
Its stupid that it feels refreshing to have a winger who can link up with teammates and make some good decisions. He was tracking back into our box too.

crossy1686

career ending
I liked him today, looked ready for PL minutes but needs to bulk up like Greenwood and Rashford did. Got manhandled too much in the second half which saw him subbed off in the end.

pascell

I liked him today, looked ready for PL minutes but needs to bulk up like Greenwood and Rashford did. Got manhandled too much in the second half which saw him subbed off in the end.
Subbed off because he was injured. Not once did I see him 'manhandled' and nor does he have to bulk up, he's done that already.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Played with a intensity both on and off the ball which was great to see. Hopefully he's fit to start the next game.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I would disagree. Looked more comfortable than Sancho for comparison. Won a lot of aerial duels too. Should be starting mid week if he is fit

Strootman's Finger

I was really impressed with him today, IMO someone needs to win that spot back from him, because he's earned it going forward. I have a really good feeling about him, I like the way he plays and the attitude he has when playing, he seems very focused, direct and not phased by anything around him.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Elanga is the real deal, absolute great player.
No fear, positive with every decision, liking the look of him in the first team. Hope he continues.

Oranges038

Did alright.

Feck all end product but plenty of endeavour and plenty of running, what I liked most was that he actually makes runs off the ball and does some unselfish running too.

Bondi77

Im very impressed too and was looking forward to seeing him but I don’t see him as a Rashford type who’ll get you 15- 20 goals from out wide/playing up top. He’s too busy getting around the pitch working hard and I’m ok with that. I think that’s more the direction we need to go in future. Only play one of Rash/Mason for a start. Just not enough creativity or work rate there to leave them both standing up top. I thought Greenwood was good enough today. On another day he’d have a goal or two. At least he doesn’t look totally lost
He scored on his full debut last season and he has scored quite a few for the u23s and the Swedish u21 side so I do not get where you get the no end product from??
The GK made a good save from his effort in the second half which was a cracking effort from his weaker foot.
Looking forward to seeing a lot more from this young man.

Ixion

Can anyone dig out his stats, I think I counted him winning the ball back 3 times for us, looked like he put in a good all round shift.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Quick and direct. Essential in the PL. Looks much more like Mane/Salah than any of other forwards.
Greenwood, Martial, and Rashford look this (probably even more) exciting when they first came through too. Then we broke them

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
I really like him, seems crazy that we have spent so much money on wide forwards recently when we already had this potential.

Deery

Dreary
One of the major positives from yesterday, looks miles better than whatever else we offer..

DevTheRed

Really liked the look of him. Nothing spectacular, but just did the simple things really well.. linking up with team mates, runs in behind, little one-twos and tracked back.. it’s really what Rashford needs to go back to and simplify his game again.

Deserves to start the next game in my opinion!

Bestietom

Young players like him are our future. I would like to see more given a chance also. We have players on that bench only taking up space and are never going to get game time. They are holding up the opportunities for these young players.

Mickson

I've watched him every week for like five years, trust me, goalscoring isn't one of his weaknesses nor will it be in the future. One of his strengths is that he can score goals out of nothing, his movement is great and he has two good feet, and obviously is quite decent at heading too. His movement, goalscoring, always trying to take his man on with pace and grit are his strengths. His touch can be kind of heavy sometimes, as well as his passing. Can he develop those things further, then he will be a good player for United.

Bestietom

I've watched him every week for like five years, trust me, goalscoring isn't one of his weaknesses nor will it be in the future. One of his strengths is that he can score goals out of nothing, his movement is great and he has two good feet, and obviously is quite decent at heading too. His movement, goalscoring, always trying to take his man on with pace and grit are his strengths. His touch can be kind of heavy sometimes, as well as his passing. Can he develop those things further, then he will be a good player for United.
Really like him, and we need players like him who will give 110%. Hope he makes it regularly.

crossy1686

career ending
He's bigger than both.
Maybe he is but he’s not used to the physicality of the PL yet, or at least that’s what I thought yesterday when Cash just kept swinging him to the ground in the second half when we were trying to play the ball to his feet. Someone else suggested he was injured which could have been why also.

Either way, he was good yesterday, would be great if he could stake a claim for the first team.

Pickle85

Did really well. Looked lively, willing to run at players and showed a decent touch. Probably should have played Bruno in when he didn't lift his head and opted to shoot instead but that slightly calmer head and decision making will come. Offers something different for us at the mo...great to see him taking his chance and fair play to RR for giving him chances.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Seriously don’t get people saying he won’t score goals - he had 3 chances, his finishing is normally top notch and he has great movement. Of course he’s going to get goals.
He was always very productive in the youth teams.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Seriously don’t get people saying he won’t score goals - he had 3 chances, his finishing is normally top notch and he has great movement. Of course he’s going to get goals.
Aye. Weird criticism. Looked dangerous yesterday.

lost7

That was decent, nothing superb but I liked what I saw. Considering he's only 19, I can only imagine he might grow into a good player in the future. Or he could turn out to be a Dan James, who knows

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
People saying that? He was very unlucky not to score last night.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's doing everything that I want to see from Rashford and Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.