Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This fecking lad :drool::drool::drool:

He would tear it up in Germany

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
What's with people doubting this kid? Is it in jest? That game he played at the end of last season clearly showed he was gonna be some player. One of smaller teams is gonna get a very, very, very potent attacking force in him. He is more interesting than Martial.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What's with people doubting this kid? Is it in jest? That game he played at the end of last season clearly showed he was gonna be some player. One of smaller teams is gonna get a very, very, very potent attacking force in him. He is more interesting than Martial.
People just like to downplay our talents in case they "flop" it seems. If he played for Arsenal right now they'd be raving about him.

TrueRed79

He's very tidy on the ball and glides across the pitch. Good talent and one to watch.

tomaldinho1

People just like to downplay our talents in case they "flop" it seems. If he played for Arsenal right now they'd be raving about him.
I pray we never want to liken ourselves to Arsenal fans - most of whom still rate Xhaka.

Ace of Spades

He is ready to play a bit part role imo, showing he is comfortable going against men.

If we loan him, then some team is getting a very good attacker.

Chief123

Im not one to over react or get giddy like some of you on here. But it’s probably fair to say he’s the best striker in Europe right now.

-Supreme-

He won't get much game time here even if James is sold, we need to get him playing senior competitive football ideally in England.

KennyBurner

Sorry not really seeing it with him. Might need to watch him with our first 11 before first. Also very interesting that Ole trusts him as leading striker over Greenwood.

CM

The more I see of him the more I think he's capable of taking Dan James' role in the squad. It's a great opportunity to blood a youngster and free up some cash.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Sorry not really seeing it with him. Might need to watch him with our first 11 before first. Also very interesting that Ole trusts him as leading striker over Greenwood.
Don't think that's the case. They both switched today and Greenwood was impressive in his link up.

I was underrating him despite him being absolutely brilliant in reserves last season. Maybe as others posted, might take up James place in first team

city-puma

He was a little raw at the end of the last season. Now, with the full preseason in first team and the goals he scored, I think he will kick on in this season and Rashford will have to up his own game.

KennyBurner

Don't think that's the case. They both switched today and Greenwood was impressive in his link up.

I was underrating him despite him being absolutely brilliant in reserves last season. Maybe as others posted, might take up James place in first team
Now we're talking. Since we're on the issue who takes lingard place?

Ekeke

I think it goes unnoticed just how easily and fluently he finds teammates in attacking positions. He's so quick and confident with it. They might not be defence splitting passes like Bruno or Pogba, but they are progressive touches and passes that players can receive even under pressure and we retain the ball and continue to build attacks. And usually after he has made the touch or pass that a teammate easily receives he makes a run forward and draws attention

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Very excited by Elanga. I still feel a loan to a decent team in Germany would do him wonders. Vital he gets to play regularly this year, I hope he makes his breakthrough both at club and NT level.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Would be nice if he turns out to be a good RW option. Although it looks like he is similar to many of players - he’s a LW who likes coming in on his right.

Elanga, Diallo, Mejbri, Garner, Shoretire, Pellistri, Hugill, and more.

What a group of talent :drool:

I think Ole has got the kids like Elanga, Pellistri and Shoretire playing for an available first team spot this season, with the others going on loan. On the first 3 games Elanga is going to get it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I think James would be a really good player for a mid table counter attacking team. I think we can get something decent (£15-20m) for him if Ole allows us to sell him.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Im not one to over react or get giddy like some of you on here. But it’s probably fair to say he’s the best striker in Europe right now.
I dont like your negativity. He is easily the best striker to have ever played the game at any level in history

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's an exciting young player. I think there's a good chance James will be sold towards the end of the window, clubs like Brighton look to be ready to offer around £20M for him. After seeing Elanga's performances I reckon Ole could let him go and use Elanga instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.