5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lex talionis

Terrific outing. Early days of course, but Anthony doesn’t look like the type, unlike some of his elder but still youthful teammates, to go on suffer from pimadonnaitis.

norm87cro

Plenty of positives. The fact that we forced Villa into errors with him and Cavani is no coincedence either

MagooDad

With Dan James gone, him, Bruno and Cavani are the only players that fit a typical Ragnick-outfit.

city-puma

Haven't seen the best of him yet, he's a silky finisher and great dribbler. If he gets a run of games he'll be able to show it.
Exactly. This is the first league start for him this season. He will get adapted to the very physical side of the games. I expect him getting better and better. Ralf will give him more opportunities based on this performance I think.

Devil may care

I'm hoping he starts tonight, his overall performance against Villa was one of the few positives.

A-man

So happy for him to get trusted by the manager like this. Now he needs a goal or an assist!

arnie_ni

Seems to have a good head on his shoulders there. Decent interview

UncleBob

Nailing down the LW position.
If anything that just illustrates the sad state of the rest of our players.

Diabolical first half, scored in the second half but largely invisible, shouldn't be starting matches

Cracking goal however, brilliant individual moment that completely changed the match for us

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He played poorly first half but took his goal well. Looks like we might have a half decent player on our hands.

Him, Greenwood, Rashford, Shoretire....

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Loving this lad, just heard his interview, I thought he was Swedish :lol: that was a surprise.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Just said in the interview “I train the way I play”

can see why Ralf has picked him, that’s exactly the attitude we need right now.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
And people were saying he had no end product after his last start…
His end product was always good, even when he was a kid. Surprised people thought it was bad.

Ekeke

He's like a Martial who has a good attitude, will chase every ball and compete for 50/50s and takes his chances often enough

Swedish_Plumber

Goes in to win every ball. And plays like he wants to keep his place.

Took his goal really well, get more playing like him and at least we can enjoy who plays for us again.

KennyBurner

Good goal. Still not good enough dribbling which he needs in tight spaces. Will keep monitoring.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Thought he was really struggling in the first half but kept showing, kept working, got his reward. Feels like the least Ralf deserves, one shining example of what he's trying to tell the rest of them. Good lad, keep at it.

kundalini

Vital goal. Runs off the ball are important for such a stationary team. Very careless in possession, especially in the first half. Didn't seem able to out-pace his man, which was a bit surprising. One dangerous run in the 2nd half that resulted in Ronaldo's shot being blocked.

Born2Lose

Love this guy, great to see him actually listening when RR was giving him some instructions. Should be first choice for that side now for the foreseeable.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fantastic finish from the kid tonight. Touch to kill it and a clever header. Lovely interview after the game too.

saivet

Good goal but don't think he played well today, but me made a vital impact which is important. I think he could prove to be a useful player to have in the squad.

ClassOf'99

Love this lad, the more fresh, hungry and direct attacking threats we have the better

United in sin

Good goal. Still not good enough dribbling which he needs in tight spaces. Will keep monitoring.
He's a good dribbler but he hasn't really showcased that in his first team appearances. I think Rangknick wants him more direct. He's capable of dribbling well, it's been one of his strengths in the youth set-up

Aint gota Kalou

I like the fact he seems to make dangerous runs and also has intensity to his game. Something our other wide players lack.

Bobski

Made lots of good runs in behind, tracked back and worked hard. Not a lot of quality before the goal but that was a smart run, extremely good touch given the pace on the ball and the skip off the turf and bravery with the keeper coming out.

Elanga getting a run should be a wake up call for the strollers on the bench not making the effort needed.

city-puma

A superb glider! That’s how I felt his play in youth team. Today, he did it through that breakthrough goal. So delighted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.